Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Border - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Border - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Border - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Border - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Border

+3
Silk.
Blade
Raven
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Border - Page 2 Empty The Border

Post by Raven Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Border between the forested territory of the Society of Strays and the arid cliffs of the Mononoke Militia.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Border - Page 2 Empty Re: The Border

Post by Key Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Moon:
Moon quickly rolled on his side and stood up again, causeing Vincent's claw to cut him in the neck."Sorry Vincent I'm far from done and if Cerberus lies to everyone then what's the honor in joining  him?" Moon growled.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Vincent

Vincent snorted. Of course it had come to this. He took a step back. "What, going to go live off alone and start your own pack?" he snorted at the two. "Honor? You must be joking. Honor does not exist. One does what one must to survive, and I'm sure you've done the same to others. We've all lied. It's what brings us together." He turned his back to them. "Go then, if we who kept you strong mean nothing to you. Your presence will not be missed." and with that he stalked away from the two. He surveyed the battle again, seeing if anyone would make contact with him. He was done with this battle; they had lost the loyalty of their fighters. He stalked away into the brush and huffed as he laid down. He began licking his wounds and noticed Hova's small shape near him. She looked like a lighter version of Kriff, and in a hint of rage he lashed out at the pup's hind end, catapulting it out into the open. 'Let's see how tough YOU are too,' he thought bitterly.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Moon:
"Starting our own pack are you crazy?" he called to Vincent. "We who have kept mean nothing to you." Moon thought about the words. "Yea, right." he thought. "I was worthing to you, Vincent!" he thought. Then he turned to Key, Her body was unmoving and her eyes were closed... 'I'm sorry Key I've done everything I can." he said to her softly. Then he turned away and slipped in to the forest. He would became a loner at least until everything calmed down and his died in the Axis pack. (Moon is gone...for now)
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:02 pm

((And Silk, I think I meant to say this before, but Hova's not the jealous type, she's just clingy and an attention hog Razz))

Hova
Hova screeched in shock as she was flung out of the bush and into the open. She skidded across the ground, which turned into tumbling and she whimpered. She scrambled to her feet as two towering black dires fought within inches of her. She managed to get out of the way as an enormous black paw stomped to the ground where she'd just been. She ran one way and skidded to a halt, avoiding the battle between Cerberus and a red wolf. Everywhere she turned, she was trapped. "Help me!" she screeched, "Somebody!" she didn't try to hide the complete sense of fear and panic in her voice. She was running out of ideas, and out of time as the battles got closer and closer. Her tail tucked in, she tried again to escape and again her fear increased as she was blocked. They weren't even looking. They could care less if they trampled her! Hova looked for Oliver, but she didn't see him. He was in the bushes somewhere, but the constant movement had left her disoriented and dizzy. She couldn't remember where she'd come from, where he'd be. It was as bad as when she'd lost her parents, only it hurt even more.

Asmira
Asmira felt the satisfaction as this male howled in pain. She tasted the blood as it coated her tongue, and it felt good and almost sweet. It made her want more, so even though she felt him trying to shake her off and crush her with his own weight she bit down harder. His blood poured into her mouth and finally she let go. She stood, facing the male with Blade off to her side. As (Kriff) spoke she smirked back and was about to say something sarcastic but Blade launched forward, goaded by it and he hollered those four words so loud she'd have to be completely deaf NOT to hear them. For a second, she felt her heart stop. Completely. She didn't follow as the two males continued their battle. She turned her head and saw a pup (Hova) she didn't recognize. It was trying to reach the enemy side of the battle, so she figured it must be one of theirs. No one seemed to be minding its presence as the little thing got more and more terrified. Asmira ran in that direction. She slid underneath the two black wolves like they were a bridge and scooped the pup into her jaws, being careful not to bite down hard. She got to her feet and dodged past both packs, into the Society's territory. Asmira didn't know what she was thinking. This wasn't one of their pups... in fact, she hadn't seen many pups lately. But she'd grabbed it anyways. She'd stolen it. And the funny thing was, she didn't plan on giving it back any time soon.

Hova
When she felt the jaws around her neck, she didn't cry out. Someone came to her rescue! She fell limp, making it easier for whoever to get her out of danger. It was going to be okay! She was going to Oliver and it would be oka... wait, why were they going in the wrong direction. She couldn't look behind but she knew the bush where Oliver was would be the other way. She looked down and saw tan paws. She didn't recognize them. Hova howled. "Who are you?" she whimpered. "Where are you taking me?" The wolf grunted, but said nothing.
((I just noticed, but that's amusing -^ ))
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 pm

{{ Ah-ha! Now I've got something to work with! }}

Silk

Sucking in a breath, she forced her legs to keep moving, though stiff. Is that really him? It can't be.. was along the lines of what was running through her head, over and over. The fighting continued around her, the blood shed, the screams, the yelling... You should be helping.
The thought broke through the rest, backed with such an anger that she stopped and stood where she was, paying no head to the black wolves(Raven and Lilith) that should have been just a little to close for comfort. What kind of b**** are you? What about Blade, Asmir- The thought was cut short, as well as somewhat answered, as a familiar brown fae(Asmira) shot past her like a rabbit. She noticed something hanging from her jaws, but didn't have time to figure out what the dangling mass was before a stabbing pain erupted in her neck.

Oliver

It all happened to fast.
The white fae had neared Hova's bush. And, well, he didn't really know what happened after that. A streak of brown, something missing, his target standing stock-still. It was to late to change direction; to register what exactly had happened. But he was already beside the white wolf, his instincts focused on nothing but eliminating a threat. Oliver felt his jaws close around the back of her neck about the same time as his sound-mind broke through. The pup's with the brown one. His teeth dug deeper into flesh and fur. D*****. He released his grip on the wolf. A brief glance was all he needed. Blood blossomed out in a triangular shape, staining the white pelt varying shades of pink and crimson. 'Brief was all he got, anyway, because the all-to familiar image was replaced by a snarling, and still unnervingly familiar, face. Fangs ripped at the side of his muzzle before he could react, but he was loosing time. He had to get to Hova. Shoving his opponent out of his way with his body he shot off in the direction of the brown wolf, ignoring the pain in his aging joints. I have to get to Hova.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Key:
Key awoke with a slight cry of pain as it seemed to takeover her body. She didn't remember much, she remembered battling, and a voice and that was it. She tried to get up but she was to weak, she fell back down again. she looked around, the bloody battle was still going on... "Where do I go from here?" she asked herself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:45 am

| Cerbby |

A sudden color of green passed by his vision and he couldn't help but laugh as a young male block his view of his brother. "What do you think you're doing, Pup." He asked. "This isn't your fight, go play with your own brother." He then added, walking past the gray and green male, ignoring the young brutes threat to attack.

| Raiden |

He felt himself drop to the ground as Blade came and interfered. "Go away, Blade. I have to finish this on my own." He coldly told him off. "I won't die just yet." Though his words were hard to believe seeing as he was badly injured, Blood dripping down his neck.

| Cebby |

"You should listen to your superior, Pup." He scoffed. "Speaking of pups. Wouldn't you like to meet yours, Brother?" He chuckles and turned aside to somewhat reveal the moving large bushes from behind him. "Why don't you come out!" He happily yelled.

| Raiden |

"What are you talking about?!" He barked.

| Cebby |

"Oh come now, did you really forget your own flesh and blood?"

| Raiden |

"You're lying...." He weakly said.

|Cebby |

"I said COME OUT!" He angrily yelled to someone behind the bushes.

| Narration |

Someone was in the bushes the entire time but who is it? It had been kept hidden to all of them except Cerberus and not even his pack knew of this 'someone'. It was another wolf, certainly but this was not just any other wolf.

?
| ???? |

I have been hiding from them. He had kept me hidden all of this years. I've kept quite and obeyed his every whim and not once did I try to escape. I had no intention to. I heard Cerberus shout for me to come out from my hiding place and I'm about to do so. Step by step, I came out from the thick bushes and revealed my self to him. My own father..
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Key:
Key tried to get up again and this time she did, though she barely able to walk. She didn't really know what to do anymore..."I'll see if I can find any help." She said to herself and she begin to look for her own pack members.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:46 am

Raven
Raven snapped and lashed viciously at the rivaling Dire. Though she was the larger of the two, the smaller was faster and had unbelievably sharp claws. Raven smashed her paws against the others face and she backed up, allowing her to gain ground. She saw a brown streak pass below them and chanced a glance at the wolf. It was Asmira who had a small pup in her mouth. A set of claws to her cheek brought her back to the fight.

Lilith
Lilith ducked around the larger Dire trying to catch her off side. She was smacked firmly in the face by one of her enormous paws. She snarled and lashed her face with her claws. She saw a wolf under them and was tempted to chase it when she saw her opponent watching them get away. She took this chance to to slice her other cheek with her claws. The larger wolf grabbed her throat and twisted the loose skin around. She screamed and clawed frantically making the wolf release her from its grip.

Both
Lilith and Raven circled each other in a deadly dance, still up on their hind legs. Blood made the ground red and the earth shook when the two massive bodies dropped back to the ground in a fiery display of black and crimson. At last Raven ended the fight when neither she nor Lilith could continue. The glared at each other silver eyes reflecting hatred back into those of red. The growled and snapped half heatedly at each other but neither made a move. They both turned and walked to their side of the border...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 am

Key:
Key saw Raven and Lilith end the fight. "Does this mean it's over?
She asked herself. She hoped it was, she in so much pain she could barely move. She also wondered what had become of Moon or what his pack would do to him. "I wonder if I'll ever see him again." she thought to herself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Alec

A small white pup with greyish black spots glided through the land with no care. He came to a sudden stop both his lobes and tassels were raised in an dominant way. He softly applied pressure to his pads, he thought he felt movements nearby.. a possible pack of wolves maybe. The male youngster also heard growls and snarls. A FIGHT!

"What on earth is going on? I should be careful" he murmured softly to himself.

Being the careless and juvenile pup he cautiously scampered off to the riot. Crouching low into the bushes he saw two no three female wolves(Raven, Lilith, and Key). Two were battling it out in a vicious style while one female was wounded and watching, Alec tilted his head in wonder.
"Why are they fighting? Is it possible that they are both female Alphess wanting to take land?" mumbled Alec.

Alec knew one thing and its not to interrupt a fight between strong wolves, he knew that they could take him on. He also wondered who is the good and bad wolves. He switched his gaze back to the wounded female(Key), he felt a sudden urge to go near her for protection, but he didn't know if she was good or bad.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Key:
Key looked beside her to see the pup. "Hello, young one and who may you be?" She asked in a soft gentle tone. "Maybe he'll be able to join the pack." she thought. "He's not safe here," Key thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Alec

"Hello, young one and who may you be?

When the wounded female spotted young Alec hidden in the bush, the pup flinched. Alec believed that the wounded fae was the good character, because of her gentle tone. But could he really believe it, female wolves were very good at acting and he was after all a small pup that can be easily manipulated. Alec gave a soft little growl, warning the female that he wasn't an easy pup to be bossed around.

"I-I'm Alec.. Y-You are?" he responded back to the dark fae.

Alec's white fur raised, and he uncomfortable stared at the she wolf that was speaking to him. He retracted his small talons out from his pads, and lifted his mouth open to reveal small white fangs, growling at the she wolf.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Key:
"My name is Key." she said to Alec. "Don't worry. You have nothing to fear from me." she said to Alec. Key hoped she could the pup to safe place if the battle heated again. Then Key looked toward Raven and Lilith. "End this!" she thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Alec

"My name is Key." "Don't worry. You have nothing to fear from me."

Alec's dark red orbs stared intensely at the she wolf that called herself, Key. The white arctic pup didn't know what to do or say. He followed her gaze and saw that the fight between the two females was still continuing. He felt scared and confused at the same time. Staring back at Key he barked,

"What do we do now? Why are those two fighting? Am I in a dangerous land?"

His white little body was trembling in fear, giving a little whimper he went closer to Key and snuggled her ebony warm pelt. The albino coat pup wanted more then anything was to leave the threat that was close to him. He feared the anger that was surrounding the border. He could smell the terrifying aroma near him, wolves were clashing their fangs on one another. Alec closed his eyes and stuffed his face in Key's pelt, hiding the scene around him.

"I don't like this place" he muffled in her coat.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 pm

| Raiden |

He couldn't help but step back as he saw who just stepped in. "No, It can't be...." He swished his head disapprovingly, trying to make sense of what just happened. "How can you still be alive .. I saw everything .. everything" Raiden began lose balance but still remained standing despite the shock and wounds he got.

| ???? |

".. Yes father. I am still alive." She answered back, her head down and not facing her own father in the eyes but she hears him falter. 'was he that shocked to see me again?' she sadly thought but then she shook her head to remind her that she should be mad at him for just running away and leaving her behind at THAT time. "Why did you leave?" She spitefully asked.

| Cebby |

"Isn't it nice to have this reunion, ey brother. Now, Why don't you answer the lass? Hahaha." laughing as if he was a nutjob, Cerberus continues to taunt Raiden.

| Raiden |

" I ... I thought .. you were dead." He weakly said, remembering that time, that awful time he wished didn't happen.

| Flashback |

"NOOOO!" a yell from the red brute had somehow made it through, even with the current war that had gone through inside the pack.
*RIP*
*TEAR*
*SPLAT*
"NO! NO! NO!" He yelled some more but couldn't do anything with the weight that prevented him from standing up and saving his own mate. He couldn't look at his mate's dead body and forcibly closed his eyes shut, trying to deny the truth. "FATHER! HELP!" a high pitched shriek had made him snap back to himself.
END OF FLASHBACK

| ???? |

"I didn't die but I suffered." She said, stepping closer.

| Cebby |

"and more fun for me, ain't that right Sarasa?" He smirks and stands beside the female that just stepped in. "I saved her when YOU couldn't. What a nice father you are, brother." Sarcastically speaking.

| Raiden |

"I'm sorry .. I wish I could have done something but I was weak back then." He apologizes sincerely to his long lost daughter, bowing his head in fatigue and shame. He hears Cerberus's follow up speech. "What did he do to you?!" He yells angrily, daring to attack Cerberus, grabbing the black and white brute by the throat and raising him up.

| Sarasa |

Sarasa didn't think twice and lunged towards her father, knocking him down and allowing Cerberus to escape from his grasp. "Don't you dare hurt him!" She growls ferociously at her own father, standing defensively with Cerberus behind her.

| Raiden |

He was confused as to why she would save him, even after what he had done to her.

| Sarasa |

"He's my mate."

Last edited by Raiden on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Key:
"Do not worry Alec, my pack will not hurt you. There's nothing to fear the battle is almost over. I'll explain to you why we were fighting when I know it's safe to do so..." Key softly licked the pup's pelt letting him know he was safe.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Alec

"Do not worry Alec, my pack will not hurt you. There's nothing to fear the battle is almost over. I'll explain to you why we were fighting when I know it's safe to do so..."

Alec's face was still hidden in Key's warm coat. When he felt the warm feeling of something swiping his fur he flinch from surprise. But realized it was only Key licking his fur to comfort him. He felt awkward but safe, he never met such a kind she wolf before. He slowly lifted his head up to see Key's face.

"Why are you being nice to me? We just met." asked the white pelted pup.

(DARNIT SHORT POST...  I APOLOGIZE!)
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Key:
Key looked at him and thought about her answer. "You look like you need it." she said softly.  "Where's your mother anyway." she asked kindly. Then Key looked back on the ending battle.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Alec

"You look like you need it."

Alec heard the gentle tone once again from Key. He blinked once then awkwardly  stared at his paws. He wasn't use to nice wolves, since he was a bad pup he would always get scolded or chased by others. His eyes widen, could the pup be showing signs of weakness to the female. He growl softly to himself, reminding himself that no wolf could control him.

"Where's your mother anyway."

When Alec heard another question, he looked up to see the female wolf Key's face. It seems that she was staring at the two she wolves battle.

"I don't know my mom, she left me while I was still a 3 months old pup. I was mostly cared by my aunt." responded Alec, his shaded crimson orbs staring at Key.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Key:
"Reminds me of my life. She said. Then she looked down at the pup. "I could care for you if you would like. Key said. Then she laid down next to the pup. "I hope this ends soon. Then I can find him." she said to herself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Vincent

Vincent smirked while little Hova floundered about, caught in the huge mess. He knew she wasn't prepared for the life here. She was weak. She was afraid. And she couldn't hide it like the rest did. His smile faded as the young fae he'd quarreled with in the beginning rushed to the pup's rescue. He was about to growl until he saw them disappear and the little pup howl in fear. "Well isn't this nice," he said aloud. "Seems I won't have to get rid of her myself." He saw a flash of mottled colors as Oliver took off after the pup's screams, leaving a white wolf in his wake. Vincent wasn't worried however. The striped she-wolf had gone into enemy territory, and soon the whole pack would rise against him. None of the Militia would fight to recover the small nuisance, so Oliver would quickly be turned back and Hova would be gone. Things had worked better than he'd thought.

Kriff

Kriff staggered to his feet, feeling dizzy. The world swished back and forth and he groaned. His attention snapped to focus when he saw the flash of green that could only be his brother, leaving the fight. Anger filled him, far more than before. Blade had cast him aside like he wasn't a worthy opponent. Instead, he'd attacked Cerberus. As if THAT was a better fight! Kriff darted forward, knocking into Blade's side before he could hear what the following discussion had been about and before Blade could reply. He didn't care. This battle would end. When one of them lay in a pool of crimson. And Kriff saw green and red as a more complimentary pairing.

Blade

Blade looked from Raiden to Cerberus and back again. He felt as if he'd screwed up, again and again as he always did. The mysterious fae appeared and he didn't have time to react before an enormous weight crashed into his side and he didn't need to look to know if was Kriff. His felt a snap as one of his ribs cracked and he yelped. The two tumbled to the side, narrowly missing where Raven and Lilith had just been. The blood there clumped in both their fur as Blade ended up on top. He shoved Kriff hard against the earth and bared his fangs. "Enough!" he snapped. "The battle is over. We part ways here."

Both

"Over? HA! It has only just begun," Kriff laughed cruelly and bit down on one of Blade's legs. Blade howled and dug his claws into Kriff's shoulders, causing them to bleed. Blade let his brother up. If it was going to end like this, with death, let no one claim that he (Blade) was cowardly. They would fight on equal terms, standing. Kriff had no hesitation in lashing out at Blade's face, where he was just short of dodging a blow to the nose. He gouged along Kriff's flanks in retaliation. Both brothers clashed on their hind legs, batting at each other without reason or strategy. Blade, to end it quick, and Kriff to end HIM quick. Both began growing weary, but they hid it well. Blade threw Kriff aside and the male landed hard with a grunt. Blade stood, heaving for air, as Kriff laid on his side breathing heavily as well. The two males glared at each other. "This will end another time. The fight is over. When we fight again, we will be rested and ready," Blade said, heading towards his own border. Kriff watched him go, when normally he would have stood and fought again. He was tired and the cracked ribs from before had eased into soreness. He got to his feet and shook his pelt. "Alright then, I'll let you but only because you'll need it!" he hollered at his brother's disappearing form. Kriff hung his head and chuckled. "Train hard, Blade, because otherwise we will not be so equal when this battle is over." This was beyond sibling rivalry; it was full-out war.

Kriff

His ears picked up on the conversation he had ignored. He heard "father" and "mate" but when she attacked the enemy he still wasn't sure which she meant for each. He guessed that since she'd been in this territory, Cerberus and her must have been mates... Kriff smiled. This would prove useful to him. He headed off into the trees. Three against one would not make for a good fight, and it was an unnecessary advantage.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Raven
Raven limped wearily away from the fight she had with Lilith. She was hurting and she was tired. The rest of her group seemed in similar condition. She went to Blade first, "Gather up the others and head back to the den." She said faintly, looking him over to make sure he wasn't too badly injured. "They have one the battle but they haven't won the war." She turned away from the green male and was about to go to the others when a seperate fight caught her attention. It was between Cerberus and Raiden and a smaller wolf she didn't know. Raiden looked hurt really bad and Raven forgot her own pain. She walked firmly at the group, without any sign of lameness. "Whats going on here?" She snarled furiously. She stood next to Raiden protectivly. She hoped to delay Cerberus long enough for the rest of her pack to get back in their territory before he noticed.

Lilith
Lilith walked bitterly away from Raven. Unlike her she had wanted to continue the fight, but she was hurt as bad as her and knew she wouldn't be able to continue. Besides she needed time to heal, then they would fight again, when they were once more at full strength. She saw Kriff limp away from a green male she didn't know and went to him. She bumped him gingerly on the side as they walked back to their borderline. "Looks like you had fun." She said sarcastically. She tapped him again before continuing on her way.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm

((Welcome Alec by the way ^_^ Oh and Silk, maybe Hova should stay with the S.o.S. for a little, it would give Alec someone to play with?))

Hova

Hova whimpered, cowering in the big wolf's grip and not daring to struggle. She'd only get hurt. The best thing to do would be what it said to, right? She curled up her legs and hung as limp as she could. She squeezed her eyes shut. Hova murmured, "please... don't hurt me..."

Asmira

Asmira didn't answer the pup. She was in enough of a hurry that wasting time with words would only slow her down. She heard a crash of the brush as someone followed after her. In her mind, she cursed. She assumed its mother, though she did not have a clue why it had not saved the little pup in the first place. Despite the fear that the pup practically reeked of, it was being cooperative. Asmira zig-zagged through the forest to evade her pursuer. Sooner or later, it would be stopped for crossing the border. She just had to outpace it. She took another sharp corner and burst forward deeper into the territory.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 pm

[[ I was planning on letting Hova stay, it just wouldn't seem very protective if Oliver were to just let her go. =3 ]]

Silk

Silk stood where she was, a distraught look plastered to her face. He didn't even recognize me. She thought. That in itself hurt worse than the torn flesh of her neck, or the constriction of her lungs, or heart that was about to pound out of her chest. Straightening her neck slowly she looked around, blood dripping from her stained fur in the process. She knew Asmira could deal with her father, she knew the territory much better and was much more agile. But she knew that she had to go and at least try to help, after doing so little for the battle. Paw step after paw step, Silk cursed herself for being such a coward. It was funny how that worked. The aftermath of an event left one with so many things they would have changed, though in action their minds were either completely blank or completely certain.
The battle around her was dieing down as she raised her head, noticing Blade heading for the border as well. Quickening her pace, the arctic fae caught up with him, concerned.  "What.. What did that solve?" Was the first thing to escape her mouth. With just a glance, one could see that the grey and green wolf was hurt. But, for what? With another in the opposite direction, Asmira popped into her thoughts once more, as well as the kin that followed her into S.o.S territory. But something else came along with it. She could recall Blade and Asmira fighting against a brute from the other pack, though the memory was def. The brute from the other pack had spat something, then it was Blade's turn. Moments later Asmira had streaked past her, that thing dangling from her mouth. Wishing she had heard the exchange but feeling naive for doing so, She watched Raven as she came by. Picking up her pace she looked at him from over her shoulder, already breaking into a run after her father. "I'll be right back."

Oliver

The lack of trees on Mononokes new territory had disoriented him, and he crashed blindly through those that surrounded him now. He could barely hear anything for the pounding of his own feet and heart, but strained. "Hova!" He screamed, dirt and leaves spitting up in his wake. He opened his mouth to yell once more, but felt his foot catch on a root and slammed into the ground, the wind fleeing his lungs. D*mn*t! He couldn't hear anything now, he'd lost her. He'd lost Hova. But after a few deep breaths, he thought he could hear something. Yes, a pounding of feet, nearly identical to those of before. By the time Oliver had shot to his feet he had no idea where to turn, all the trees looked the same. Tall, menacing and foreign. But he followed the sound of feet blindly and picked up the chase, heading directly for the border where the battle had taken place.

Silk

Everything had gone silent for a moment. It was kind of nice, until the crashing picked up again and her heart dropped. She stopped running and used a large rock to reverse direction, fleeing back towards the border. If all went as she hadn't planed, her father would follow her back into mononoke territory and she could make it out before he- or someone else- caught her. So she pounded on, erupting out into the open and over the borderline, Oliver following suit.  

Last edited by Silk. on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: