Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Border - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Border - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Border - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Border - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Border - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Border

+3
Silk.
Blade
Raven
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Border - Page 3 Empty The Border

Post by Raven Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Border between the forested territory of the Society of Strays and the arid cliffs of the Mononoke Militia.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Border - Page 3 Empty Re: The Border

Post by Key Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Key:
"Well, the fight is over." Key said to Alec. Then she picked him up. "Do not worry." she said. "Things are safe in my pack and I can't leave you here, it's not safe." she said as she carefully tried to walk with the pup. Then she looked back at the border one last time to see no sign of Moon. "What became of him?" she thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Hova

Hova's ears perked upon hearing Oliver's cry. "Pappa! Hel--!" she began instinctually but was cut off when the wolf made another sharp turn and her limp body flew to the side. She caught sight of a flash of dark brown and tan behind them: her captor. She heard the brush around them crackle but not from her kidnapper. She ran silently over the forest floor, never stepping on a twig or anything as she went. Hova almost felt like she was flying over the world, but it only took a tug to the side and the small pain in her scruff to remind her where she was.

Asmira

Asmira took another sharp corner, cutting off the pup's chance to holler. 'Pappa'? So it was a father following after her, not a female. This gave her more confidence. Males tended to be more bulky and less agile. She just had to make sure not to get caught... her ears flicked behind her as she heard an enormous crash, followed by the large wolf's pursuit change direction. She slowed to a trot and turned her head in the direction, allowing her ears to pick up the sound. Two pairs of feet (by that I mean in their terms, pairs being like the full four... yeah, just keep reading) heading back to the border. She stiffened her legs and neck to peer over the brush. Sure enough, she caught a glimpse of a large whitish wolf running in the opposite direction, but she couldn't see who his new target was. It didn't matter. She'd won.

Hova

From below the wolf's head even she could make out Oliver's disappearing form. She went to give out another cry.... maybe he didn't know she was this way. A harsh growl came from the mouth holding her. "Not a sound, pup," it said in a husky whisper and she merely whimpered quietly. It smelled female, but none she recognized and unlike any of the Militia which shared a common scent. This one smelled more of the forest, and it was almost difficult to distinguish her scent from the trees around them at times. "I j-just wanna g-g-go home..." Hova cried quietly, obedient of its earlier comment to be silent, but she couldn't help it. She sniffled pathetically and squeezed her eyes shut again.

Asmira

Asmira looked down at the little creature as it sobbed. A pang of hurt crossed her face and she grimaced. It was too small... what was it doing anywhere near a battle? "Well, you can't," Asmira answered it gruffly. She laid it on the ground gently, but before releasing it said, "don't try to holler or run. That's a bad idea, and I don't need to explain why." Asmira loosened her jaws and let the pup slump to the ground, where it curled up and continued crying. Life would be better for it here, right? Asmira, from what she'd heard of the Militia, saw them as tough, unfeeling, evil monsters. But then, how was this pup so afraid? And why did it want to return so badly? For a moment, Asmira considered about the Militia... what was it like? Asmira laid down and despite being an enemy, the pup cuddled against her when she nudged it closer comfortingly. Asmira laid there with the pup, and the thoughts began sinking in. The biggest: how was she going to explain this to everyone?
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

(^^ Thank You for the welcome, Asmira!)

Alec

Little Alec's ear lobes twitched to the words of Key. He quietly stared at the female as she laid next to him, her eyes were on the fighting wolves. He couldn't believe his eyes, a female wolf was being nice to him for the first time.

"Doesn't she think I'm ill mannered?" thought Alec.

Alec wanted to say something nice for once to the she wolf but no words could come out. He quietly looked away from Key and patiently waited for this battle to end. His eyes scanned each wolf, some were majorly wounded, some were grazed, but each of them were strong and tough. Without realizing it, he was suddenly picked up by Key.

"H-HEY! What do you think your doing?! Why are you picking me up, I have legs you know!" barked Alec.

But once they started walking, the little pup gave up and stayed quiet. He was going to enter the pack Key was currently staying.

"I wonder how these wolves are like?" thought Alec, a little excitement began to bubble up his tummy.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Key:
Key kept walking every bone in her body hurt. Then she heard the pup's protest. "Hey I got legs you know!" he said. "I know you have legs." she replied softly. "I also know the way." Key said. "But I don't how long I can hang on" thought Key.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Alec

"I know you have legs." "I also know the way."

Alec quietly listened to Key's response back to him. Alec eyes narrowed he heard something in Key's gentle voice. He remember seeing her sit on the side watching the others fight.

"Oh yeah! She's wounded" thought Alec.

Alec was quite taken by how strong Key and her pack members were, even though they were injured they still were able to walk back to their den site.

"u-urm Key? A-are you okay?" he said gently.

While waiting for the she wolf's reply, he kept his eyes ahead. Alec wanted to memorize the path they were taking, so he wouldn't get lost the next time he came here.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Key:
"To tell the truth I could use some help." Key said to the young pup. "But right now I need to make sure you're safe. We're almost home anyway, and when we get there I'll make you have something to eat." She added. "Then I'll come looking for you Moon." Key thought.

Key: "Where fish swim in many"

Last edited by Key13:) on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Kriff

Kriff growled under his breath. "About as much fun as you had," his head turned to her as he eyed her wounds and annoyed expression. They both had wanted to keep it up, or die trying, and it was those petty strays who ended it. He nudged his muzzle against her flank as she passed ahead. "Need any help with your wounds?" he asked sarcastically. There was no healer, so everyone in the pack had a bit of experience. It didn't help that most of them here didn't let anyone close enough to help them anyways. Kriff continued into their territory, fierce determination set on his face. His large claws dug into the ground ravenously, imagining more than just lifeless dirt there.

Kriff to "The Ever-Changing Cliff Face"

Vincent to "The Ever-Changing Cliff Face"

Blade

Blade hurt all over. He grimaced, checking his side. He could tell there was a broken rib... or in any case, AT LEAST one. He nodded to Raven, and his neck swiveled as he scanned the scene. Key's dark form had just disappeared. (With Alec, but Blade didn't see that yet) Raven was approaching the battle between Cerberus and the newcomer. Though Blade wanted to help... he still felt humiliated. Raiden wouldn't snap as much at Raven, so the council member fae could do what she liked about it. The one wolf he hadn't seen was Asmira. He gave a weak smile as Silk approached. "It didn't solve anything. It just showed those son-of-a-guns we won't back down easy..." even against family, he added mentally. He glanced at her, noticing there wasn't a scratch on her. It made him feel less guilty about Asmira's facial wound... at least *someone* wasn't hurt. He noticed the way she looked over his body. "Don't worry, I'm fine," he said, though lying. There was going to be enough wounds to treat with his adding to the mix. Blade watched as Silk went. He didn't follow. If she'd wanted him to she would have asked him to, but nevertheless he was curious. His ears perked and he heard crashing. It was like a hunt was happening just ahead... and Blade wanted in on that action if it was the case. Forgetting his wounds, he crept forward. A burst of white flashed out from the bushes as Silk reappeared. She rushed past him, and Blade didn't even have time to curse before a large male trailed behind her. Blade followed them and tackled the stranger near the border. "Back off her!" he growled, baring his teeth. No one was hurting Silk, at least not while he was around.

Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am

Lilith
Lilith chuckled at Kriff's remark. "Unlike you I actually enjoyed myself," she glanced at him a cocky expression on her face. "Your a push over, at least she was actually doing well. And trying." She rolled her eyes at him. She bumped him in the shoulder and grinned. "Need any help with yours?" She asked. She pressed her muzzle hard against his damaged ribs and chuckled. "Sure fine." She rolled her eyes again. She followed him across the border.

Lilith to the Ever Changing Cliff

Raven
Raven lowered her ears at Cerberus and his mate as she stood protectively over her own, her blood dripping into his fur. "What do you want Cerberus?" She asked coldly. "You don't wish to kill Raiden or you would have done it already. So what do you want?" She bared her teeth briefly but melted a stone composition. She didn't allow her injuries to weaken her and stood firmly and with authority. She didn't move forward to attack or back to retreat. She kept her ears down and her tail high, but didn't raise her hackles. She didn't wan to fight again if she didn't need to. But if she must she would fight both of them to spare Raiden's life..  
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 am

Oliver

His front feet hit the ground in the same moment he felt a body barrel into his own. Sending him, for the second time today, into the earth. Anger flared in his eyes as Oliver drew in a deep breath, gathering his legs beneath him like springs. This wolf(Blade) was in his way, and he was prepared to do anything to get him out of it. He barely felt the progressing bruises along his side, or the cut acquired from the other brutes claws. Oliver erupted with a snarl that came from the depths of his strained lungs, throwing the weight off with out a word. In a blind rage the brute turned, scouring fangs through flesh and fur. He didn't even notice the neon coloration. Oliver's mind was programmed to do one thing; protect the pup. It was some fatherly instinct, uprooted from years and years of candid existence, and it was coming into play now. Stepping back, he spun his head in the direction of the Brown fea. But he couldn't spot her. Where she should have stood was another wolf- pure white and wide eyed. He stood there staring. It was the fea from earlier, the one that had gotten in his way. Well, now she was there again. But something stopped him. Hova was nowhere in sight- he had been tricked. And worse yet- by those same blue eyes, for the second time. She should have been DEAD.

Silk

Rage boiled up in her as her father turned on Blade. Sure, retaliation was the expected response from anyone in that situation, but 'expected' wasn't in her vocabulary at the moment. He turned just as Silk was about to go in to help, but the look in his eyes rooted her to the spot. Questions were still speeding through her mind, They'll have to wait. Stiff-legged she stepped foward, a snarl twitching on her face and a shaking to her voice that she tried to force down with little success. "The battle is over. Get back to your pack and leave my friend alone." What kind of reunion speech is that?

Oliver. Again.

Oliver felt his own eyes widen as she came foward. If not for their earlier confrontation he would've thought her to be a ghost. There's no way anyone could have survived a fall like that. But at the sound of her voice and a glance at that patch of grey, there was no doubt left in his mind. It just... Took awhile to set in. Oliver took a step foward, then another, and was on his way out. Obeying his daughter, though he knew it should be the other way around. Purposefully he paused to bump into Silk's shoulder, sending her back a step at the force of the impact. "Fine. Just tell your 'friend' not to hurt mine." And with that, he was on his way out.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 pm

BLADE

Blade was thrown off as the larger male stood. He howled in pain as sharp teeth raked over his throat and down the side of his neck slightly. He staggered back, blood gushing from the new wound. His breath caught in his lungs and he panted heavily, completely exhausted from the battle and this. His sides heaved in oxygen, but he was prepared to continue fighting if need be, Head hung, he glared at the enemy wolf (Oliver). It turned around blindly, as if looking for someone it didn't see. Its gaze found Silk and it froze. Blade's muscled bunched in response, ready to pounce again if it tried to attack her, but it just stood there in shock. The looked at each other and Silk spoke. Blade felt a small smile touch his muzzle. She was going to be alright. He remained alert until the male continued onto his own territory. Blade took another deep breath. His blood now coated the front of his body but he took a step towards Silk. His vision started getting fuzzy; he knew the signs of losing consciousness well. He'd passed out from hunger once or twice when he was younger. Shaking his head only cleared it enough for him to make out the details of Silk's face. He took another shaky step forward and quickly looked her over to make sure she hadn't been hurt. She was fine, her ghostly white form free of any blood. Unlike his own. Blade looked where (Oliver) had disappeared. "...What did he mean by 'mine'? Who's he looking for?" he asked after a pause. His legs shook as it became harder and harder to stand, and Blade felt like he just wanted to lay down and let the darkness consume him. But there wasn't time for that. He had to get back to the den, make sure everyone was okay. Raven and Raiden were a bit preoccupied. He took a moment to glance at them, before he nudged Silk's shoulder with his nose and turned in the direction of their territory. "C'mon, we should get out of here," he said and began slowly making his way back towards the den. He clenched his jaws with the effort, so hard they felt like his teeth could break. He knew they wouldn't, but feelings were a hard thing to shake.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 pm

[[ Sorry about the lack of color and everything... I've managed to get on my iPod but coding isn't the easiest thing here. ]]

Silk

Silk watched as Oliver left with his head down. She felt bad for not figuring something out, making up or something father-daughter like, but her anger over road the regret. She heaved a sigh and turned a critical eye in time to catch Blades trembling. Blood coated his fur, and it was obvious he'd taken more than his share of blows this go-round. "Good God,"(I would say lupus, because that's gernerally the wolf deiitie but it dosn't have the same 'ring'... and stuff...) She exclaimed, feeling stupid as the words left her mouth. Silk was sure Blade knew he was hurt. He didn't need her conformation. In response to his question, she just shook her head and inched closer, ready to help him if things progressed down hill. "It's beyond me, though I feel like I should be more concerned." Silk answered, gaze never leaving him. She pulled it away, realizing it was getting a bit creepy. If he hadn't stepped in who knew how far that chase would have gone, probably straight into the depths of rival territory and into open claws. "Agreed," She said, furrowing her brow. Silk picked up the pace- it didn't take much- and nudged his shoulder in return.  "Lean on me if you need to. And if you ask me, you need to. Also, one last thing.."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 pm

((No worries, Silky, we're all just glad you're here to post Very Happy))

Blade met Silk's gaze as she turned from the stranger. He saw the flash of recognition as she eyed his bloody coat. A snort blew air through his nose as he gave a short laugh. "It probably looks worse than it is, trust me," he said calmly through a smirk, though he wasn't too sure. He was standing though, and that was good. "Though your concern is... oddly pleasant." He finished, not knowing exactly how to put it. He'd always hated when wolves tried to make him feel inferior, but she's said it in a way that seemed more in awe than in a sneer. He felt himself not minding that she cared. His gaze turned to the forest of their territory. "Well, whoever he means isn't welcome if they're a traitor," he snarled the last bit, giving himself a scary though unintentional aura when added with his battle-stained pelt. "We have to find them, quickly." He began walking again, and Silk came up beside him. He gave a weak smile. "Thanks, but no thanks. It's the pressure of walking that keeps me here." He meant 'pain' rather than 'pressure', but he didn't want her to worry her more. He worked to slow his breaths, make them deeper and less ragged. His tail hung low and straight with his concentration. "I don't have time for this," he mumbled under his breath, meant for only himself really.

Blade to "Where The Fish Swim In Many"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:03 pm

(gonna post in the respective territories ^^)

Hova and Asmira to "Where the Fish Swim in Many"

Kivuli to "The Ever-Changing Cliff Face"
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:01 pm

[[ ^^ ]]

Silk Cotton Wood Creek

Last edited by Silk. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm

(OOC: Don't feel rushed into posting Raid, Raven is just being assumptive.)

Raven
Raven stood over her mate for as long as she was able. After a long time she lowered her nose to Raidens head an nuzzled his fur. The large male wouldn't wake nor move. Raven sighed and feared the worst (assumptive!). She licked his cheek lightly then straightened a determine look on her face. Without a word she turned and walked slowly back to her territory. She felt numb inside, as if a large chunk of ice had replaced her heart and a smaller piece had gotten stuck in her throat. She held her head low, almost in defeat. They had one the battle. The militia had scattered and ran like the cowards they were. But...she didn't feel like she wanted to celebrate their victory. For at the cost of it she had lost her mate. She walked slowly to the den.

Raven-Where the Fish Swim In Many
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:20 pm

[OOC: Was too lazy to put in some colors. Would have taken too much time if I did :3  .. Sorry for being inactive]

|Raiden|

Raven had left but he was still sprawled to the ground, not moving. The others where already far from where he was and so was the rival pack, though Cerberus stayed and watched him suffer from all the misery that he just brought onto him. The confession of his own daughter had hit a mark on his emotions that he couldn't even distinguish. With the shock, he had went into a deep trance where he almost seemed dead but then again, Raiden wasn't yet done.

|Cerberus|

Cerberus can't help but smirk as Sarasa mentioned their relationship with each other but he didn't like it when she stood so protectively in front of him. It made him feel weak. His temper got the best of him. He yelled at her.

"Stand Down! I don't need the protection of the likes of you!"

He snaps his teeth close enough to her head to send his warning through.

|Sarasa|

She shook with fear. She was afraid he would hurt her again so, she lowers her head and flatten her ears onto her head in submission. It hurt her sensitive ears to hear Cerberus yell and shout, making her whimper every time.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She answered weakly. She stepped back.

|Cerberus|

Cerberus let's out a satisfied 'hmph' and walked back towards Raiden. "She doesn't know does she?" He spoke of Raven and then laughed devilishly.

|Raiden|

His eyes shot open when Cerberus asked but he couldn't get the strength he wanted to just stand up and rip the black and white brute to shreds for what he has done. To everyone, to his first mate, to his daughter.. the way he treated them all made his anger the more deeper and intense. "I swear to God, that I'll get my chance on you." He growls but it sounded more like a grunt rather than a growl.

|Cerberus|

"Hah! I'd like to see you try, brother." His face now stern with seriousness. "You can't move. I've put a little something from me to you .. now you can't disobey me now." He trots over to Sarasa. "Take your pathetic father back with us." He ordered, knowing that he has full control now.

|Sarasa|

"Understood." Was all she could answer. Her father now the same as her. Both couldn't disobey Cerberus anymore but the remorse was still there. Both didn't like how they were treated but what else could they do? Until then she has to comply for herself and also for her father.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 pm

[[ It's alright Raiden, we'er just happy to have you here at all. =) Though it is kinda sad that we've become so slow.. It seems like now all our posts are so long to make up for the one's we don't post.. We've lost several members as well. I wish we could fix it and turn this place back to it's glory days. ]]

Also,
Oliver to mononoke territory.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Key:
Key just barely walked to the border. She still remembered the bloody fight between her and Moon. Now Moon's life seemed broken. Key took a deep breath as she walked, she would help Moon anyway she could. After all, Moon was loyal to her and she was loyal to him as a friend. Then Key saw Raven and stopped slowly, just in case Raven came and asked questions.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Raven walked slowly through the border, not paying any attention to the blood on the ground or the wrecked landscape. She looked up with dazed eyes when he caught a scent on the wind.it was Key. She walked over tiredly. "Are you alright?"
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Key:
"I'm fine." Key said trying to the pain in her eyes. Then she took a deep breath. "The truth is...I'm far from fine but it's not because of my wounds. It's because I'm worried about someone and I may not see them again." Key said sadly.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Raven eyed the fae in front of her. Her ears drooped and she lowered her head. She gave a deep sigh and stepped slowly around her. She limped forward, the end of her tail almost on the ground. She stopped and turned back at the female, her eyes dull. "I'm afraid I can't help you Key..." She said hoarsely. She turned head around and continued walking..
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Key:
"I was afraid of that, because I need someone's help even if it's just to help him walk. I don't know if I can do this on my own. Looks like I have to." Key said softly as she tried to run in the forest. "I will find you, Moon." she thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Raven heard the fae and perked her ears just slightly. She heard the female speak and felt guilty. She was supposed to help her inferiors. She let her feelings get in the was and snapped at herself. She wheeled around and limped after her. "Hold fast Key," she called. "I'm coming."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Key:
"Thanks, Raven." Key said. She headed for the forest. She could still smell his blood. She could still his soft words. Soon the scent of blood lead them to him....
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Raven followed the black fae as she slowly made her way across the wrecked landscape. "How can I help Key?" she asked quietly. Her forepaw was aching again, forcing her to limp. The cut over her eye had seeped and the dried blood had stuck to her fur, hindering her vision. She lifted her head and swiveled her shredded ears in the wind. She tried to catch a scent on her bloodied nose but was unable. She looked back at the smaller female and wagged her tail impatiently.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: