Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Border EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Border EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Border EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Border EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Border EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Border

+3
Silk.
Blade
Raven
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Border Empty The Border

Post by Raven Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

The Border between the forested territory of the Society of Strays and the arid cliffs of the Mononoke Militia.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Border Empty Re: The Border

Post by Raven Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Raven walked slowly toward the clearing between their heavily forested home and the arid cliff end territory of the Militia. She looked back at the remains of her pack. The plucky group had come with her mad she was proud of their loyalty. She looked back across the field to where the desert started. Now what?
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Kriff

Kriff gave a harsh laugh as his claws gouged the tree once again. He heard a crashing sound in the brush and stopped abruptly. His ears pricked and flicked to where it was coming from: deeper in enemy territory. Too big to be prey. He lifted his muzzle to the air and sniffed. Sure enough, wolves... but not just one. And one stood out. "No..." Kriff breathed and trotted back onto their side of the border. He narrowed his eyes. His paws brough his backwards, past Oliver and the pup Hova, into the brush. He couldn't know he was there.. not yet.

Blade

Blade followed after Raven to the new place. He pinned his ears against his skull, not trusting of anything. He heard a flicker of motion and his tail brushed Raven's flank. "There," he nodded with his muzzle.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Silk

As gracefully as one can, the white fae crashed through the underbrush, determined to catch up with the rag-tag group of canines. But they weren't any rag-tag group, they were her group. Her pack, and that, above all the uncertainty and pointless ventures, she knew was true. They were who she would always come back to, no matter the circumstance. So it went without saying that she would stick with them now. Reaching them she slowed to their pace, falling into step a little behind Blade. "Miss me yet?"

Oliver

"Wha-" Oliver started, but didn't finish. Seconds after Kriffs retreat he heard them, to. " Hova, in the bushes, now." Oliver said hoarsely, his neck matted with his own blood, the pain a combinations of aches, needle pricks, and that feeling of flesh on air. He backed up, forgetting about Kriffs comments as the task at hand prepared to present itself.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Key:
Key caught up with Blade at the border. She could smell the Axis pack near. She took a deep breath, She didn't know if she was ready to fight against her own flesh and blood but what choice had she have? These thoughts raced though Key's head as she waited for her leader's orders.

Moon:
Moon hid in the undergrowth near Oliver. He watched the three wolves and let out a soft growl. He was half hoping for a fight, half wishing the wolves would just go away. "We'll make sure they know this pack is not to be messed with." he said to himself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 pm

((This meeting of individual's characters is kind of cool... :3 ))

Asmira

Asmira looked down and sighed. "Raven..." she said slowly, "I've never been in a real fight before." She let her secret fear be heard. Her escape didn't count because humans could barely struggle. The small prey she'd had didn't count. She'd never struggled against something her size, something with a brain that wanted her dead as much as she wanted it to be. Her gaze raked over the landscape again, seeing shadows and enemies in every corner though they weren't there. She saw Blade and that other fae again, with Key close by. Forgetting Raven for a moment she quickened her pace to catch up with them. She wanted to know everyone on her side. "Hey," she said, "I'm Asmira, what's yours?"

Hova

Hova whimpered and did as she was told. Scampering into the bushes she only had time to catch her breath before she realized she wasn't alone. At Kriff's close proximity she squeaked and retreated away from him. "A-are you hiding too?" she asked curiously after noticing his hunched position. Him being afraid, or at least thinking he was, made her feel a little bit better about being scared too.

Kivuli

Rather than walk through the woods, crashing through the bushes like bulls, Kivuli silently scrambled into a tree and walked along the boughs when she could. She felt higher, higher... almost like she could fly. Well, flying could come later. "Flying down on a blood-filled sac, yes yes yes..." she singsonged to herself, referring to the enemy wolves though no one overhearing her probably would have guessed that. They all thought she was crazy. Imagine that. Well, THEY were the crazy ones. Lunatics all of them. Kivuli giggled. "If I am crazy, at least it's better than being boring."

Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am

Raven
Raven looked at the gathering forces ahead of her and scowled. This was going to be a bloody fight. One by one the enemy came to the front and into her line of sight. She saw several wolves and was disappointed to not see Cerberus among their ranks. She wished o fight him more than the rest. He had started this and she wished to end it. She growled deep within her throat as she waited for the enemy to make their first move. Then she saw a figure that silenced her immediately.

Lilith
Lilith came from under the bushes her neck aching and stiff from Cerberus's attack. She plodded up to her line and sharpened her claws on the rocky earth. This was going to be fun. Finally. She growled low in her throat and bared her fangs at the rivals. She was patient enough to wait for them to move first, then she would strike. She looked down the row and stopped dead.

Both
Raven saw the black female looking at her. Lilith laid her gaze on the black female towards the end of the line. They looked almost identical. The black fur and powerful form of a Dire, the same mark. The only difference was in their eyes. Who are you? They thought at the same time.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 pm

{{ Ikr? All these intertwined pasts should be fun. o3o }}

Oliver

Diving into the brush, Oliver settled down beside Hova, ears pricked. He could feel wolves gathering around him, this was no small deal. His heart sank as the wolves came closer, they'er intention was plain on there faces. He'd fought before, he'd killed before, he'd been in battles before, but none had felt like this. Neither force was very big, each about the same size, it was more than that.

Silk

"Hey," "I'm Asmira, what's yours?"

{{ I think this was meant for me, if not just disregard. We've got a severe thunderstorm warning, a flash flood warning, and a tornado warning for my area at the moment. My brain's not exactly here. }}

"Hey-o," Silk said, shaking out her fur. The adrenaline was getting to her already, coursing through her white-furred body with every loping step. "Silk. I think we've met before, awhile ago, but it's something." She said, recalling the last time she'd arrived. That little fox was getting ready to teach some of the pups battle moves. Thinking back on, she wished she had stayed to watch. She'd never actually fought a group before.

Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Vincent

The old male sighed and padded to the border where his forces were gathering... and it didn't take him long to see their enemies gather as well. They must have been plotting to attack! Vincent quickly commended himself on sensing their danger somewhere in his subconscious (OOC: such a modest old chap, isn't he?) when he'd called the Militia to order, but now was not the time to cheer. Now was the time to fight. He stepped ahead of his army, towards the rivals. "State your business," he growled, letting his fangs bare themselves and ooze saliva. His tail stood erect in the air and his head crouched slightly in a menacing stance.

Blade

Blade chuckled at Silk's comment, glancing back to see her face. "Every second," he said sarcastically, giving her a smirk so she'd know he was kidding (as in not entirely being sarcastic). He could see the enemy gathering now, and instantly his hackles raised. A rumble let loose in his throat. He heard rather than saw Asmira approach them and he rolled his eyes. It only served to remind him that he was the only male among the two young(ish) members. "That's Silk," he said at the same time as her answer and laughed. "I'll leave you girls alone to chat... or whatever fae's do," he said before trotting to get ahead. In reality, he just wanted to reach the border first and do what he could to keep them safe. Not that he'd admit that. When he saw the older male step forward, his blood froze. Not for fear of the enemy, but of HIS enemy.

Kriff

"Am I hiding? Ha!" Kriff snorted, glaring at the pup. "Unlike YOU, I can help defend the pack," he added with a sneer. He stepped forward, just enough to see out. Sure enough, there was the fleabag. A snarl grew in his chest and rose in his throat like bile. He smirked to himself when he saw Blade's reaction to Vincent. Kriff emerged from the bush in an explosion of leaves, walking arrogantly to stand beside his father. "Welcome home," he sneered at Blade, holding up a paw to sport his enormous black claws.

Blade and Kriff

The brothers looked at each other. "I knew I smelled a rat..." ran through their minds about the same time, and suddenly nothing else mattered but that this battle couldn't come soon enough. They'd picked their targets already.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Key:
Key stepped close to the border ready to defend her pack. She froze as she saw Moon was among the enemy. Then she held her head high and looked straight in to Moon's eyes. "We meet again my friend but now we meet as enemys." she growled at him.

Moon:
"Yes." he said in reponds to what Key said. "So, you lived and now the true test begins. Can you fight me? he asked using a dark tone that Key had never heard before. Then he calmed down. "Key it's not like I want to do this but for the sake of our packs, our fight will be to the death. That's the way it has to be." He said this with an unreadble glaze.

Key:
"Yes. I agree. Our fight will be to the death." Key nodded. Now both waited for what would happen next ,but to them the battle had already started.

Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Asmira
(Yeah, it was for you Silk lol)
"Hey-o. Silk. I think we've met before, awhile ago, but it's something."
"Oh.." Asmira said, feeling a little embarassed that she didn't remember the fae. Was she stupid or just forgetful? A little heat rose in her cheeks and she said, "well, in any case it's a pleasure to meet you." Blade padded off to keep up with Raven and Asmira got her glance at the enemies. They looked angry. When the old brute asked his question she took a bold step forward. "We could say the same for you."

Hova
((I think it would be cool if the SoS captured her, and Oliver exchanged himself for the pup believing that the SoS was bad, but then he could see that he likes them and stay anyways. I dunno, just an odd scenario running through my mind...))
Hova shied away from Kriff as he glared at her. She scooted closer to Oliver and snuggled against his side. "What's going to happen?" she asked, hoping no one got hurt. (short post is short, sorry)

Kivuli
(She's gonna sit this one out, because if she is going to spy she can't be seen fighting for one side or the other)
Kuli lounged in the tree and watched as the forces gathered. This was going to be fun. She wished she had popcorn... "wait, what's popcorn?" she said aloud then giggled in a hushed tone, "oh well." Her tail rested against the bark and she was nothing but a shadow in the canopy.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Raven
Raven watched the other female walk up to the front of the line and move to face her directly. The black fae stepped toward her and stopped. She seemed equally startled and curious as Raven was. Raven stepped up to the female and sniffed her hesitantly before circling her. The other female did likewise with her. She stood still and let her. When she stopped she caught her eye, surprise building. Lilith? She whispered.

Lilith
Lilith didn't know what to do about this strange female before her. Her aggression slipped out of her as she was compelled to walk toward this other female that was identical to herself. She allowed her to smell and walk around her. She circled her in the same matter. She paused directly in front of her and stared in shock. Raven? She replied.

(OCC: Does the reply box look different or is it just me...?)
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 pm

{{ Yeah, it's the same here.. I don't like it. Ahaha }}
{{ But I DO like the capture idea, it'll add a bit more 'spice' to the whole thing. Not like a battle between two viscus packs with immense family relations/betrayals needs more spice, but still. xD }}

Silk

"Every second," 

The fae managed a smile, but she couldn't get anymore out. Her nerves were setting in. There's no way everyone will walk away from this. The thought crossed her mind but she forced her self to push it away. There was still a chance, wasn't there?  

"Well, in any case it's a pleasure to meet you."

"And you." Silk murmured, puting all other thoughts from her head. If the white-coated fae wanted to stand the slightest chance, she was gonna have to. As it began to look serious, she stepped froward with the rest of her pack. They would stand as one. That much she knew. Her pelt fluffed up and only the air around her seemed to grow cool. Threatening. Well, at a time like this, why wouldn't it?

Oliver

"What's going to happen?"

Oliver refrained from answering for a moment, eyes skimming the front line. Something still sent chills down his spine, but he shook them off. He'd have plenty of time to contemplate later. Hopefully. "Well," He said gruffly, "I imagine there's going to be a fight."

Silk

The fae's blood ran cold, freezing her with it. She knew that voice. Buried behind age and hardship, but it was still there, a remnant of happier times. Or maybe not. Dad?

{{ I hope Hova's not the jelous type. Wink }}
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 am

(If you want, I can make Kriff trick Blade into doing it, for example Blade stumbles upon her and Kriff acts all "no, don't take the pup! Anything but that!" and Blade naturally would thus want the pup to thwart his brother... if no one else wants to kidnap Hova)

Vincent
He heard her. The arrogance and sneer. He didn't need to look at the fae to know she was a youngster, but he did anyways. She was probably Kriff's age, maybe less. She could have had some dire in her, but those markings... unlike anything he'd ever seen. They didn't seem like they belonged here anymore. A more instinctive, ancesteral part of him said those markings were bad news. He no longer wanted to think about it, so he stormed up to her and swatted her in the face for her disrespect, not bothering to sheathe his claws. He might have "remembered" if she were in his own pack, but the enemy's? Not a chance. His claws raked her face from one side to the other, near her eyes each time but purposefully missing the vital sensory tool. "Tell me, whelp, where you come from," he sneered.

Blade
Seeing Silk's half-hearted smile he brushed his tail along her flank in a calming gesture. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt us," he took a step forward, glancing to look at each of his pack. "Any of us." He saw Asmira confronting... no... he winced. Vincent scraped her across the face and Blade knew his promise to Silk was already broken... but not a lost cause. Rage boiled in his blood and he gave a vicious snarl. His light claws dug out as far as they could and he tackled Vincent. "Don't touch her!" Blade growled, bring his muzzle close to his father's face, dripping some saliva onto Vincent's cheek. "You won't hurt my real family," he added in a hushed whisper.

Kriff
Kriff smirked as the fae came forward. He had to admit, she had guts... but she stood on the wrong side of the border. Vincent gouged her face and to Kriff's delight Blade made the first move. The battle had begun. He jumped onto Blade's shoulders, yanking him away from Vincent. Having only heard the growl, he smirked. "Why not? She your girlfriend?" he sneered. His long claws sunk into Blade's shoulders deeper and he wondering the most satisfying way to end his brother's life... there would be no mistakes this time.

Kriff and Blade
Blade spat up at Kriff's face. "No, she's my sister," he snarled, not entirely sure of the words until he said them. They felt right. (to clarify, Asmira and Blade are not related. He meant he sees her as his sister) He grimaced in pain then snapped his maw around Kriff's leg, one of the one pinning him down. Kriff lost his balance and crashed down. Blade rolled out from under him just in time. His shoulders were sore and bleeding but he didn't care. Kriff wheezed, feeling the pain from his broken ribs still, but he couldn't let on to his weakness. He gave the fae a sideways glance. "Pity then," he remarked, turning his murderous gaze back to Blade. "She's going to watch her 'brother' die today." The two ran at each other and Kriff lashed out first, aiming a bite at Blade's throat. Blade dodged but his leg took his throat's place and Kriff crunched down on the bone as hard as he could. To Kriff's chagrin he didn't hear a snap, but Blade yelped and spun, opening his jaws and clamping down on Kriff's side. Kriff howled as Blade bit the flesh near his broken ribs and twisted as hard as he could on three legs. Kriff twisted his neck and Blade's leg in the opposite direction and Blade fell to the earth. Kriff didn't know what side of the border they were on now. He didn't care. Kriff climbed onto Blade's back and sunk his claws in again. He growled, low and fierce in Blade's ear. Blade turned his head a fraction. "You don't scare me anymore," he grunted from the weight on his lungs. Kriff's grin grew. "Then that is your first, and soon last, mistake." Kriff sat another moment, savoring it, before reaching down his head and positioning it over Blade's neck.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 pm

((It seems like a lot of MM might switch over... now I almost want to send Mira in the other direction... And Kivuli might not survive much longer. She's pretty much just a nuisance to everyone and it's kind of pointless-feeling to keep her around when she pretty much has to spend her time alone))
Asmira

"I'm not a whelp, and that's none of your business," she mouthed off, though truly she just wasn't interested in talking about her past. It held nothing but pain for her. The male's claws gouged across her face, leaving deep wounds that gave her a sort of mask. The pain was instant and she howled in pain. Asmira staggered back and shook her head. She saw the flash of red that meant she was bleeding. She could feel it trickling down her face, coming near her eyes at points. When she looked back up Blade had attacked the older male and she heard his holler: "Don't touch her!" Her ears perked at the protection tone... and as the bdrarker brown male attacked and the rest came out she felt a pang of... something. It hurt, not in a physical kind of way but pain nonetheless. She attacked the brute (Kriff) and tore into the back of his neck, growling as she did. "No, I won't!" she said fiercely.

Hova

Hova scooted along the ground, her hind end waggling as she went in her clumsiness. She wanted to watch. Peering through the leaves, her eyes locked on Vincent's claws right as he scoured across the stripey brown wolf's face. It shrieked and took a step back, then launched forward at him. Hova's eyes grew wide. Wasn't that wolf scared of Vincent? Wouldn't it be better to have run away? She saw a grey and green wolf tussling with Kriff, vicious snarls contorting both their faces. Lilith and another black wolf were staring at each other, confused, but Hova figured it wouldn't take long for everyone to begin the attack. Hova put her chin against the dirt and covered her eyes with her front legs. She whimpered, having seen the blood and anger. She didn't want to be brave. She didn't want to hurt wolves or be hurt in return. She laid there, shaking slightly. ((I put her close to the edge of the bush so it's easier for whichever kidnapper to nab her))
Kivuli

The fae craned her neck to see. "So it has begun," she grinned, stretching her lips into a wider grin than most wolves could manage. She waited, watching, her eyes flicking between the pairs fighting and considering who would join in. Her gaze found Hova hiding in the bush and a small smile lit the corners of her mouth. (She's planning on scaring Hova into the open, when the fighting really picks up. Y'know, because smooshing or trampling a pup can't exactly be traced back to her)
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Key:
Key looked around her. It seemed like the battle had started. "I don't have a choice." She thought to herself. Then like a shadow she moved into battle. She moved behind Moon who seemed to be watching her every move. She attacked him at his side. "I won't let you win." she growled at him.

Moon:
"We'll see." he said to her. He let her attack him just to get the battle started. Blood now ran down his leg, anger filled his eyes.  He caught Key by the neck and throw her down. He knew he was stronger then her, this was going to easy. He used his two front paws to hold her down so she could barely move. "I could kill you right here and now. " he said to her softly. "But how much fun would that be?" he asked her. "I'll prolong your suffering by waiting until you grow weak and then I'll end you the I want to." he growled at her. "The only way for you to save youself is to give in." He said to her. He could feel her growing weak under him as his claws ripped through her belly.

Key:
She could barely move,pain filled her body every time she tried. "How can he be so crual?" She thought. She didn't understand. "Moon who are you?" she asked in a seemingly dieing voice.
                                                                         Moon:
"You don't  know who I am anymore." he said to her.  "I'll end this right now." he said as his grip got tighter over her neck.

Key:
Key didn't even try to free herself anymore, she was so weak. She could barely breathe. "Moon please..." she begged as pain filled her eyes. "I..I.."

Moon:
"You what?" He asked her. "Say it, it can't save you but I'll give you a chance just for fun." he growled

Key:
"Moon please...understand me...I..I love you...forgive me..Moon"

Moon:
"What?" he growled "Love, is that what you said to me?" he asked. His eyes filled with anger.

(Okay I don't want to write this all in one post but so far he's not taking it well..)Smile

Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Raven
Raven stared at the black fae for a while longer. Suddenly a sharp growl interrupted her shock. She turned and saw several of her wolves engage in battle. Blade was closest and she wheeled on her hind legs toward the fighting males. She growled, furious at herself for letting her pack mates end up like this. She smashed into the male on top of Blade. "Back off," she snarled at him. She raised her hackles ready to fight.

Lilith
Lilith paused and looked at the female. She turned and raced over to where Kriff and another male were fighting. Kriff seemed to be winning. She followed the other female staying close to her heels. When she smacked into Kriff her blood started to boil. How dare she do this to him, she thought bitterly. She rushed her.

Both
Lilith ran at Raven and clawed frantically at her face. Raven tuned her attention to Lilith as her claws ripped though her face, leaving angry bloody marks along the length of her cheek. The slightly smaller female, Lilith, stood on her hind legs to gain advantage over the other female causing Raven to rear up. They clawed viciously at each other, the two Dires towering high above the two greys.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:01 am

| Note |
No one had mentioned Cerberus right? since I last posted? I'm just making sure, I didn't have time to read what happened since then. I might quit if my inactiveness continues. I might have to kill off Raiden and Cebby.

| Narration |
A battle had already begun between the two opposing packs and things are heating up as time goes by. Raiden and Cerberus had only been staring at each other for quite sometime, circling each other but none dared to strike yet.

| Cerberus |

An evil smirk was written on his face, saying that he was quite satisfied with how things are becoming. Bloodshed, wounds, howls of pain filled his ears with delight. He circled around his brother when he had finally seen him. The red brute had been with this Raven colored fae all this time until she had to fight with Lilith, leaving him and his brother for themselves. No one seemed to notice the two of them, nor did they care but Cerberus couldn't careless.

"The fight begins, brother." He said with such malice.
"You should be helping them fight, shouldn't you?" an eruption from his chest was then let out in the form of a chuckle.

| Raiden |

He stared closely at his black and white brother, being as alert as he could be but even if he was he couldn't actually move quite well with the wounds he has. Not long he began to circle around staring at Cerberus's eyes with no hint of fear nor hatred. He stared with sympathy with his still dull gray eyes. He heard Cerberus speak, as hey continue to circle each other. Raiden obviously limping, trying hard just to walk.

"I can see that." He answered with a stern voice.
"Stop this." He demanded.

|Cebby|

"This is beyond my control now, brother." His voice now somehow strained. It is the truth. 'No one in this darn pack listens to me anyway even if I told them to stop' He had thought.

It didn't take long for Cerberus to notice that Raiden was slightly limping as he walked. He smirked and stared at his brothers eyes as well, observing his every move and then got a glimpse at his brother's different colored eyes, the same eyes he had when he had seen him when Claw had killed Sarah. He stopped circling and turned his head to get a view of the Raven colored fae and Lilith fighting and realized that it wasn't because of her. He turned his head back to face Raiden, who had also stopped but remained to only stare at him.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!?!" He yelled.

| Raiden |

"I can't help it, Cebby." He said in a sad whisper.

| Cebby |

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME?!?!" His eyes glowed a dangerous color of red, anger now seeping through out his body and the only thing he had done with that sudden burst of energy was attack Raiden

| Raiden |

He didn't move but rather just closed his eyes and awaited for his brother's attack. Even if he wanted to move, couldn't. He knew what waited for him but he accepted it on his own accord. He yelped in pain as he felt teeth and sharp fangs pierce through his skin, blood gushing fort from them. A bite on the throat was what his brother had given him and yet he didn't struggle to get free. He breathed heavily, oxygen leaving his lungs. He wasn't going to die yet, not until he had done what he has to do.

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 pm

(Who is cebby? Just wondering)

Moon:
Moon's eyes filled with anger as he heard Key say "I love you." "How can she love me after everything I've done to her?I tricked her and now I'm trying to kill her." Moon thought. Then he remembered the deep bond he shared with Key. He had tried everything to forget it but Key must still feel it. Moon had to admit killing Key wasn't the only way, like he had told her. He just wasn't sure if he was willing to go the other way but deep inside he didn't want to see Key die. He lowered his head and said "I love you too Key." in a genle soft voice then he let her go and began to lick her wounds. "The Axis pack is not worth this killing." he thought. "I sorry Key." he said softly.

Key:
"I understand. Thankyou Moon" she said weakly.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 am

{{ Cebby is Cerberus, it's just a cuter, shorter way of saying it. }}

Silk

Growls erupted from all sides, the sound of scraping claws and blood spattering on rocks filled the air. And yet, she stood there, dumbfounded. She knew she should be doing something, helping someone, but it looked like everyone was in their own little battles against their own little rivals.The history in this clash went way, way back, and the fae herself was about to get a taste of it.

Oliver

The battle erupted like a bomb, and he knew there was no going back. Everyone was fighting, blood spattered against his coat, though who's it was, he didn't know. His adrenaline took off, eyes searching frantically for Hova, until an almost blinding white wolf stepped forward and crossed the border. There was something about her, perhaps it was the look in her eyes and that unmistakable coat, but he couldn't put the two together.
She was standing to close to Hova.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 pm

(Cebby is Ceberus' nickname, I assume from when he and Raiden were pups and were still close brothers and friends. That's what I've gathered, at least)

(And no, Raiden, don't go! We need all the people we can get, it's already dwindling here...)

Vincent

The old male snarled as he was flung onto his back. He felt something snap and he grimaced. Just as he went to attack, Blade's weight was gone and his two sons were wrestling in a blur of snarls and blood. For a moment... he almost felt a pang of pride in Kriff. Kriff had come to help... but the feeling was gone as quickly as it had come. Vincent didn't want help. He tried to get to his feet but his back ones weren't moving. He looked down at them and growled. In a fit of rage he bit down sharply on one, expecting the wave of pain to bring them back into working function. It didn't come. A sense of panic gripped him and he bit the other. A small numbness, nothing more. Vincent's eyes widened. "No... oh, please, no..." but there was nothing more he could say or do. (OOC: and yes, this means he's pretty much paralyzed from his lower spine and down. I might eliminate the use of his other leg later, but for now it just barely works when he's really forcing it) Vincent got to his feet after a few failed attempts, standing on three legs. The other dangled uselessly at his side. Vincent scanned the battlefield. His sons fought, the young female he'd confronted was aiding her packmate, and two black wolves were tearing at each other viciously, one of which he recognized as Lilith. 'Good, maybe she'll be less aggressive towards the pack with someone her equal to spar with,' he thought. His gaze continued... and locked on the last grouping. He knew them both, and his smile vanished as Moon stepped off Key and began licking her wounds. His started walking towards them, and his pace increased with his fury, if not slightly hindered by his leg. He swiped Key aside in what would have been an easy motion if he had all four of his legs in order, but because of her small stature it was still easy to send her flying which balancing on two legs. "Have you gone mad?!" he snarled at Moon. "You two are no longer pups, and you seem to forget the part you had in her exile!" He added the last part, not knowing how much guilt Moon truly had but playing it up anyways, if not to enjoy the betrayal Key would feel. He stood over Moon with his half-dire blood, snarling. Moon was committing treason, punishable by death or exile. He'd want the latter, so Vincent naturally wouldn't give it. "If I didn't know you better, i'd think you'd gone weak," he sneered, flicking his eyes to Key in a way that suggested, 'as weak your friend over there, who had to be banished.'

(Wow, that turned out really long... longer than I thought...)

Kriff

Kriff howled as the fae's long, sharp teeth dug into his neck. He'd known the pain of a wolf's teeth, but hers were different. He reared onto his back legs and shook, hoping to dislodge her. Spinning, he landed on his back hard. If she hadn't let go, his weight would crush her. She might not be full grey wolf, but neither was he and being male made his bigger than her. As he stood up, a dark mass hammered in to him. Sputtering in disbelief, Kriff turned to Lilith. "What on Earth are you thinking?" he growled angrily, but she was already gone and fighting with another black female dire. Kriff couldn't tell them apart except occasional glimpses at their eyes. He shook his head, no longer caring for the matter. His lips curled up as he faced both his opponents. Kriff's gaze flicked between them and he smirked. "Isn't this cute?" he sneered. "You look just like a young couple about to start a new pack." He continued to taunt them, feeling the rage flowing off Blade's body like steam. It was extremely amusing to Kriff, and he enjoyed prolonging the discomfort of his brother, just as he always had.

Blade

Blade slashed at his brother and missed. He growled, pinned, waiting for the inevitable until Asmira's added weight made his grunt. She tore his brother away and he stood. "Stop defending me!" he barked at her, "I don't need your help!" Kriff's taunting did get to him, as it always had, and he rushed forward. "She's. Not. My. Mate!" he howled with each blow he tried to hit his brother with. Kriff dodged easily, continuing to smirk and sneer. Kriff backed near a tree and Blade leapt at it. Kriff backed in the opposite direction, but too late as Blade counted his momentum and used the pine as a springboard. He flung himself against Kriff, who hit another tree. Blade didn't have time to praise himself for pulling that one off. He clawed at the darker male, giving everything he had to the fight... but slowly, his gaze found Cerberus' as the other male looked at all the fighting. Raiden's brother. The one he'd hated from the moment Raiden had said his name. The one who was now looking at his pack with remorse and what seemed like a mental grimace. Somehow Blade felt he understood. This wouldn't stop, even if either of the leaders called it. A side would always retaliate, which is why they existed. He took a step away from Kriff.
Just as Cerberus snapped his jaws on Raiden's throat. Blade stood shocked for a moment, unable to move. His ears had pinned against his skull so hard it almost hurt. "NO!" he hollered and sprinted towards them, completely forgetting Kriff in the process. All that mattered was protecting Raiden. Blade launched himself at Cerberus, extending his claws out as far as he could and opening his jaws in an intimidating snarl. He couldn't let the black and white male hurt Raiden any more than he already had. Even if it meant giving up his own throat. He'd told Silk he wouldn't let anyone get hurt, and he'd failed. He'd told Raiden he wouldn't see him die, that he'd protect the pack... and he wasn't going to break any more promises. Not today. Not ever.

(I could continue, but I'll save it for later. I've hogged enough of the page already Smile  )
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Moon:
"Maybe you're right maybe I gone weak. So, Vincent why don't you be the one to kill me? You would be a hero in your own pack!" Moon said in a dark chuckle. Then he jumped on Vincent. "Why don't you test how weak I've become" he growled.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Vincent

"It would be my pleasure," he growled back, pitching his back to the side to throw the younger male off. Vincent buried his teeth into Moon's shoulder, letting them sink in. He'd missed battle, as much as is seemed wrong for those who just wanted to survive like he did. Keep low, live high, and don't get yourself killed. He slashed at Moon's front paws near the wrists, aiming to disable them some. Vincent took a step back, letting the wounds and pain sink in for both his opponent and himself. He glanced at Key. Moon had beaten her up good, and she looked in no condition to move, let alone run or fight with her "friend". She reminded him so much of Kira, the mate he had lost. His cold gaze returned to Moon. "I was weak once, like yourself. I let a fae change me, and you know what? She lied to me. She betrayed me. Love is nothing but a weakness." His eyes became harder and more unfeeling as he steeled himself. This was the first time he'd spoken of her since her banishment, when Kriff had asked why Mommy was leaving. He'd only been a wee pup then, and his weaning had only come too soon. Vincent returned from Memory Lane. "And so is she." Whirling around he lunged at Key's already broken form, because if there was anything he had learned, it was that there was more than one way to kill someone.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Moon:
"No!" Moon growled blocking his attack and senting him to the ground. "Like you I've had someone lie to me. He's name is Cerberus." Then Moon jumped on Vincent side. He used he's claws and fangs to rip a large wound in his belly and side.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Vincent

Vincent snorted. "You complain about Cerberus? Ha! Who hasn't that wolf lied to?" he sneered, picking himself up again and wincing from the extra weight his good leg now made him deal with. He took deep breaths, expanding his side because he didn't have time to put real pressure on it. His front leg shot out and scraped along Moon's chest, gouging deep angry marks in the male's front. He now had both Key and Moon in his reach. He shoved Moon back and placed a paw on the male's throat. "Pick your fate," he snarled, curling his upper lip in a fearsome manner. He pressed down some. "Tell me why either of you should live to see the next sunrise." He looked towards Key. "if you prove yourself, perhaps I'll let you come back in. To rejoice your precious friend." He gave Moon a quick glance. "Perhaps that will be a big enough incentive for you."
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum