Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Moon Rules

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 Empty Where The Moon Rules

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

This place is at the top of the tallest peak in the valley. Here there are no clouds, and when the moon is full it rules the sky like a giant god. Elder, Council and Lords may take pups between the ages of 8 months to a year here to find their rank, and purpose in life. This place is highly spiritual to the Society of Strays.
Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 4952-mountain-top-clouds
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Where The Moon Rules

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm

"Yeah I'm okay" Kimmi said to Warner, and tried to get ip. Suddenly, she realized that her paw was fcaught underneath some rocks. "Wait.! Warner help me.!" she whined frantically, trying to get free. She panicked, and tried to pull her paw out but only hurt it worse. Kimmi never was one to react good to situations. She always panicked. Kimmi started whining and looking for Warner to help her. She felt tears coming down her cheeks and saw noone around to help her. She started crying and was afrai a mountain lion or something would get her, for she was also very ignorant. "Warner please help me.!" she hollered, whining and whimpering loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:50 pm

FIERA

Fiera heard a pup's whince, and which this was the first time she had ever felt sorry for someone. She perked her ears and looked around, Alba still gently dangling by the nape of her neck. Fiera then spotted a young puppy on the hill of a mountain, with it's paw caught underneath a boulder. Oh no! Fiera thought frantically, and leaped into action. She could hear Alba whince, so she calmed down, set her down for a lick, then continued to run. "I see you! Are you ok?" Fiera shouted to the dog. She turned around as she approached, and lifted her hind legs on the large rock. She started to push, and slowly, the boulder rolled to the side. Although, this was dangerous. She was being as careful as possible not to tip the boulder in a direction for the dog to get it's paw crushed. Eventually, Fiera worked up a large amount of sweat and tiredness, while Alba was up and jumping happily by her side. "Now... You should... Be fine..." Fiera panted heavily, then caught her breath to introduce herself. "I'm Fiera, and this is Alba. I saw you stuck here and remembered my strengths, so I came over to you to help."
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Kimmi looked up at the fox and smiled. "Thank you Fiera.." she looked at the kit "..and Alba." she smiled and giggled. She stood up shakily, and muzzled the fox for thanks. "I would've been eaten by a mountain lion or goat if you wouldnt have came for me.!" Kimmi smiled, unaware that she was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 Empty re: where the moon rules

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Alaska smiled at the kit that fell in front of her "keep practicing little Alba, one day you will be a strong fox like your mom." Alaska then heard a whimper and loped to Kimmi, but Fiera darted ahead of her and pushed the bolder away "wow, I had no idea foxes were that strong" she said in awe "are you sure you're okay Kimmi?" then she ran over to Kimmi to check her paw for broken bones, for Alaska knew what to look for, mostly because in the incident that killed her mother she had gotten a broken leg due to a bullet wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Raven walked past the wolfdog. She put the pup down. "Are you okay, Kimmi?" When she said she was she nodded. She looked at the fox, when she did her eyes sparkled with unknown fear. "Be careful Fiera." She glanced at the kit, her eyes now showing a combination of hatred, kindness and fear. She turned away from it, as if she was intimidated by it. "Come," she said, her voice expressionless. "We have a long walk ahead of us...." She picked up the pup and continued down the rocky mountainside.

~Cotton Wood Creek~
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:10 pm

FIERA

Fiera first directed her tone to Kimmi, and smiled kindly at her for the compliment. "It was nothing really, I used to kick rocks all the time trying to find entrances to rabbit holes in the meadow," She smirked confidently, then saw Alba below her stumbling around, trying to find her balance on the mountain's rocky surface. She picked her up once again by the nape, and released her somewhere flat, but nearby. Fiera then turned to Alaska, nodded a thanks, and allowed her to tend to Kimmi's paw. Raven was the only animal left to speak to, so she took advantage. "Raven, I understand. I just have this feeling now to help others... It's quite odd. I also feel a strong connection to you - all of you. I did have second thoughts, but I had this tugging feeling towards poor Kimmi." Fiera flattened her ears, and nipped under Raven's chin. She remembered seeing a wolf doing this to the elder of the pack. She nodded, rose her ears, and narrowed her eyes sharply into the mountain. "I agree. Let's go." The fox licked Alba multiple times for comfort, and took her by the nape to follow by Raven's side.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon gladly nodded as Fiera thanked her. No problem, I'm glad Alba and you were okay. She smiled as she headed off. She turned towards the pups wondering if the one hurt was okay. She walked over to the young female, giving a look Are you okay? and smiled, hoping she was. She walked after the pack, looking around.

***Warner***
Warner sprinted back where Kimmi was hurt, but the fox had already saved her. He ran beside her, feeling sorry, "Are you okay? Sorry, I thought you were following...sorry." Warner smiled a little, then ran after the pack, looking back at Kimmi and Alaska.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Where The Moon Rules - Page 2 Empty re: where the moon rules

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Alaska checked Kimmi's paw over and felt around it "no broken bones Kimmi, you should be fine" Alaska smiled, then started waking to cotton wood creek along with the rest of the canines "where are we going?" Alaska asked Raven,then Alaska looks down and blinks slowly, then back at Raven "you know I'll forgive you if you say sorry, Raven" she says softly with a kind, quiet voice "with everything going on at the time, you forgot my dad lived there, so you aren't completely at fault for what happened yesterday" she smiles at Raven with her beautiful, soft, brown, eyes set in a friendly stare at Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 am

Kimmi nodded and Alaska and thanked her. But then fell silent as she trailed behind them. I guess Warner just sees me as a friend.. She thought sadly. Her eyes flicked to Fieras kit, and then felt sad. She always wanted a pu, though it wouldn't be for another 6 months she considered herself old enough. She sigh and bowed her head and followed silently behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:00 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon fell behind, and decided to rest. After a while, she caught up, and looked around. She smiled at the wolves, and kept walking.

***Warner***
Warner looked back and saw Kimmi. He trotted back, and licked her. He tried to ask what the matter was, but decided to stay put. He smiled at her, hoping she was feeling okay.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Kimmi's big blue eyes widened and sparkles, and she gentl licked Warner's s and muzzle and wagged her tail. "I'm okay. A little sore though." her little body, though only slightly shorter then wWarner, squirmed with excitement, and she held her paw up so she wouldn't sprain or break it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:14 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled at the pups and kept going, stopping every moment, to catch her breath. She watched as the pups playfully walked along each others. She thought of her own pup, and smiled.

***Warner***
Warner laughed and licked Kimmi's paw. He hoped she was okay. He smiled and tried to help her make her way and follow the pack.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2