Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Moon Rules EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Moon Rules EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Moon Rules EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Moon Rules EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Moon Rules EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Moon Rules

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where The Moon Rules Empty Where The Moon Rules

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:12 am

This place is at the top of the tallest peak in the valley. Here there are no clouds, and when the moon is full it rules the sky like a giant god. Elder, Council and Lords may take pups between the ages of 8 months to a year here to find their rank, and purpose in life. This place is highly spiritual to the Society of Strays.
Where The Moon Rules 4952-mountain-top-clouds
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Moon Rules Empty Re: Where The Moon Rules

Post by Raiden Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Everyone except Kage was with them as they evacuated and so Raven went back to get him. The fire was not yet near enough to be a threat to the den but Raiden wanted to be sure they'd be safe. He lead the group to Where The Heaven's Touch The Earth.

[sorry it's very short. I lost my train of thought ]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where The Moon Rules Empty re: where the moon rules

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Alaska caught up, carrying Niji "wow! you can see everything from here!" She said after gently setting Niji down, then she saw the fire, blazing towards the den where they'd been about thirty minutes ago, the fire reminded her of all if the problems she'd had in three past few hours "how are my human friends? how is the rest of the wildlife in the forest? is the fire going to make it here? how will Kimmi do with two changes in scenery in one day?" these questions raced through her mind, a worried look crossed her face, her parents, her glad spirit, and now her home-all destroyed, thinking about everything going on made her feel terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:45 am

Raven coughed as she followed with Kage. She had some burns and limped slightly as she walked. She set the old silent stray down and walked stiffly to Raiden. She was glad he had led the entire pack to safety. She quickly began counting the coughing heads. Everyone was here. She stood with Raiden at the peak and looked down the valley to where the den lay. The wind changed course and the fire hurried to the den and engulfed it. She sighed sadly. Her home was now ash. She was now a stray once more. No she was a leader of the strays. As was Raiden and Kage. They would pull the pack through this disaster. She looked at Raiden and then glanced at the two carrying females. "Where should we go from here?" She asked, then in a quiet voice. "The fox doesn't have much time."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm

FIERA

Fiera panted heavily with widened eyes. She started to wheeze, and wobbled as she failed to leap off of Raven's back. This was it, Fiera would give birth in a matter of minutes - possibly seconds. "Help... Me... Please!" She studdered and collapsed onto the ground. She breathed heavily as her stomach pounded up and down. She started to whince painfully, and clenched her fangs together. A tear rolled off her face, another, and another. Fiera felt the pain ever so real, and begun to think of what having her little kit - and her being a mum - would feel like.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Raven heard the little fox and hurried to her. But when she saw the fox lying on its side, she knew what was happening and stopped. She backed slowly away. She felt a deep growl issue from the back of her throat and, without meaning to, flipped her lip upward, revealing her teeth. Her hackles bristled and she backed away. Birthing!, she thought bitterly. The vile way my Mother and siblings went! She shook her head. "I can not help you, even if I wanted too." Her voice was rough and jagged. She turned and hurried away from her, as if she had a deadly disease she did not wish to catch. She stopped a short distance out of sight and sound of the fox. She hid behind the boulder and had a minor coughing fit. She did not like this. Birthing, to her, was a fatal crime. She did not wish to see her friend's demise, all because of one, little pup.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:08 pm

FIERA

(Alba Has Arrived!)

Fiera slowly arose to her paws, remembering nobody was nearby to help her. Fiera did this all by herself, and she felt proud. As the new momma fox turned around to the still-wet kit, she licked it with a smile. "Alba," She whispered as quietly as the sound of a feather falling from above. Alba, was sent from above to her. She released a soft tear, and continued to lick Alba from the slime on her back. She then flattened her ears and wondered why Raven seemed so aggressive to Fiera as Alba was born. Did she not like kits? The are alot of pups in the pack now. Maybe a memory?, Fiera thought as she groomed her newborn kit.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon panted up the hill and saw that Fiera had already given birth to her kit. She slowed down, and carefully walked up to Fiera, trying not to disturb her. She whispered softly "Hey Fiera...." She turned to her kit, and sat down a few steps back. She looked back, but the den was a complete mess. She could tell Fiera was still very emotional. She sighed, as she understood, and looked around, trying to comfort her, and find her some herbs that would help her relax. She smiled at the small kit, I guess there is another pack member! she backed away, then looked for a place, and the pack, wondering what the pack would do next.

***Warner***
Warner tried to make his way towards the mountain, hoping his friends were okay.

Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Kimmi saw Warner heading up the mountain and bolted down to meet him, but lost her footing andtrupped. She tumbled a couple feet, screaming the way down. She finally caught a rock with her paw, and lay still, whining and whimpering in pain. She looked up and saw Warner above her. "are you ok.?" she said, slightly squeaking. Her paw and legs hurt, so did her head, but she figured she was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

FIERA

Fiera looked up at Sharon, and smiled with her ears flattened against the nape of her neck. The mom could see Sharon back up, and she admired her respect with a nod. "I just feel a bit... drowsy..." Fiera spoke softly not to disturb her kit, and laid down besides Alba. She heard the kit squeal, and let the small creature find her way to the stomach. Soon enough, Fiera felt the little tongue of Alba licking her ears, instead of drinking milk.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Alaska was amazed at Fiera's beautiful new born "wow, she's gorgeous!" Alaska exclaimed, though being quiet and careful of the pup's delicate ears, after looking at the almost perfect fox cub for a few minutes, she turned around to climb to the highest point of the mountain, she didn't care who saw her or if anyone followed her, as long as no one went within two feet of her, seeing Fiera give birth reminded her of her mother that died a year ago. She curled up on the highest peak, then closed her eyes and fell asleep, painful images of her parent's deaths flashed nonstop in her head. Three hours after falling asleep, around 3:15 in the morning, she woke up whimpering, she saw the beautiful full moon in the sky along with all of the twinkling stars, Alaska smiled, finally realizing that her parents were gone only on earth, with their job in the world done, they could have a well earned rest. Alaska said her thanks to her God, thanking him for her parent's lives and for her friends and for the beautiful world and for helping her though the fire, Alaska was now truly happy, so she lay down again, and peacefully slept, remembering all of the good times spent with her mother and father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Raven laid behind the rock a long time. She did not wish to return back to the group, now that her weakness was exposed. She stood and swiped the rock savagely with her claws. There was a harsh screeching noise and sparks flew. She paced restlessly behind the rock. She shook herself and slowly slipped back to the group. She avoided the fox, walking silently through the shadows and stood next to Raiden. She did not wish to do anything with the fox for a while. She winced whenever it made noise.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Sharon smiled as the wolves watched the kit and Fiera in amazement. She stepped up since the kit would be very sensitive, as well as the mom. She looked around once more, then back at the pup and Fiera. She nodded, and said "Okay, now the kit will take some time to get used to all this. Congratulations Fiera. We need to take you and the kit somewhere warm and comfortable first...but for now, you are fine in the grass." She smiled and sat down for now. She got a small bit of thyme ready for her, just in case she wanted to relax more and help her get back to normal activities. She was Raven, but Raven didn't seem to happy with Fiera's birth. She thought of her pup, and tilted her head.

***Warner***
He sighed in relief as he saw Kimmi trotting up to him. He was just about to greet her, when suddenly, she tumbled and fell. He jumped and quickly ran towards her. He tried to help her up, and nodded when she asked about him. "I'm fine, but here, why don't we keep heading to the top. Can you walk?" He asked, a bit worried, and looked down. She didn't seem like she was hurt bad, but she wasn't perfectly fine either.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Alaska slept peacefully for another four hours, then woke up and yawned, the moon still shined brightly in the sky, even though it was 7:23 she blinked slowly then rolled in the snow, her beautiful lilac coat was finally rid of the ashes and soot, there where still areas were her fur was missing, but she ignored that and walked down the steep peak with effortless agility, wondering how everyone was doing, she hoped Raven would tell her sorry so she could be friends with her again. "Hi y'all" she barked with her slightly southern accent "how's everyone doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Raven stood next to the male. She flicked an ear as the sound of Alaska's footsteps approached. She heard her question and was silent. She winced when the kit made noise. She glanced at it. She felt something stirring by her foot. She looked down and saw one of Iggy's pups crawling on her paw. She smiled faintly at it, then raised her head and continued to look at the dying fire with Raiden. She didn't want to speak.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:08 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon saw that Alaska had woken up and now was up. She motioned to not get too loud, and pointed to the kit. She smiled, she walked over, but carefully, trying not to damage her and her pup. "Hey! So, are you all okay from the fire?" She whispered quietly. She was Raven again, this time a little better, but she still didn't comment on anything, or situation. She shrugged, and turned her focus.

***Warner***
Warner got up, making sure Kimmi was okay. He headed towards the mountain.

Last edited by Sharon on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Serenity finally caught up with the pack after a few minutes and arrived at the same time everyone else did. Her amber eyes landed on Fiera and her new kit, whom her mother had just named Alba. Exhausted from the journey, the fae simply smiled and dipped her head towards Fiera to congratulate her, then walked a couple of feet away from the pack and lay down. She rested her head on her paws and began to think about the now-destroyed den that just about an hour ago she had been sleeping peacefully in. She realized that they would have to find a new den soon - sleeping out in the open was a hazard, especially to the pups and kits.

Serenity awoke and her eyes fluttered open to reveal the sunrise. She yawned and rose to her paws, then walked sleepily towards Alaska, Sharon and Raven, who were all already awake. "Good morning." Serenity smiled faintly. "Hey! So, are you all okay from the fire?" She heard Sharon ask. "I'm okay, you? It all happened so quickly for me though, one minute I was sleeping and the next I was awake and running from a fire."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and nodded. "Well, yeah, glad you got away from it, though. I'm fine, but I'm a little worried about a new place for the pack. The kit and Fiera needs a place they can get used to quickly, and so they would stay safe....and me, too. Well, I'm actually expecting also, not too soon, but maybe...well, yeah! I hope the whole pack is okay...I have some extra herbs that didn't get burned, if you need any help, you can always ask for them." Sharon gave Serenity a small smile.

***Warner***
Warner is also somewhere on the mountain...XD
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Alaska smiled "I'm fine, actually better then before really" she said, her skin showing in the places where her fur was burned off in her three daring fire rescues "I learned allot yesterday." Alaska wagged her tail "how are you Kimmi? Are you hurt, I brought you here after you fainted, I wasn't sure if you were okay or not." She nuzzles Kimmi then looks at Sharon, Kage, Serenity, and Ren "I'm not sure if I got y'all's names, I'm Alaska, everything went by so fast, that we didn't have much time for intros." Alaska says cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 am

"Well, yeah, glad you got away from it, though. I'm fine, but I'm a little worried about a new place for the pack. The kit and Fiera needs a place they can get used to quickly, and so they would stay safe....and me, too. Well, I'm actually expecting also, not too soon, but maybe...well, yeah! I hope the whole pack is okay...I have some extra herbs that didn't get burned, if you need any help, you can always ask for them."

"Thanks, I am too. We're lucky to have all escaped alive and well before the fire spread. There have been many situations, I'm sure, in which a similar thing happened to a pack and they weren't so fortunate..." Serenity trailed off at this, but Sharon provided words for her to go on. "I was thinking about that, too, hopefully we can find a new den as good as or even better than the previous one. One that provides shelter and safety for all of us, especially Fiera and her kit." At the news of Sharon expecting, the fae perked her ears. "Really? Well, I'm very happy for you! I can't wait to see the pup. And I will, thanks again. In fact, I could help you collect new herbs sometime if you wanted some help." Serenity returned Sharon's smile.

"I'm not sure if I got y'all's names, I'm Alaska, everything went by so fast, that we didn't have much time for intros."

"Pleasure to meet you, Alaska, I'm Serenity. It did, the fire began only a few hours after our arrival at the den, and I was sleeping the whole time. So I'm pretty sure that not even half the pack knows my name yet." She paused to shrug. "I guess I'll just have to introduce myself to everybody."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:01 am

Maddox set the pup down as he reached the peak of the mountain. He put some distance between himself and the group like usual and settled down near a steep side of the mountain overlooking the den- er where the den was. He couldn't see much as the smoke obscured most of the scenery.

Iggy set Ursula down and inspected her for injuries. She didn't have any burns -thank god- but her breathing was forced due to too much smoke inhalation. He whined quietly, pulling his ears back as his daughter struggled with every breath. Ursie had never had a strong immune system. She caught every sickness and struggled with each one; yet she was the strongest of the pups without a doubt. He knew she could get through this- right? He grazed his eyes over the pup's shallow breaths and glazed eyes. It wasn't looking good. He nuzzled her and she whimpered a response though she had no energy to do anything else. "Hush child; the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you down into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep; and carry you down into sleep." He sang softly, his voice barely rising over a whisper. It was an old tune that Shenzie had sang for Dweezil. The poor boy was only 3 months old when he had drowned in a stream and we didn't pull him out fast enough. 'Why is there so much grief in this world?' He thought to himself as he laid down next to his daughter who still feebly clung to her life, though there was little hope left for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 am

FIERA

It had appeared Alba was doing well, suckling for some milk had done her well. Alba was fast asleep as she curled up by Fiera's tail, wrapped in sweet warmth. Fiera smiled sincerely, and licked her kit kindly to let sleep overcome her tiny little self. As she did so, a wolf came by and congratulated Fiera on her birth. She did not know who this was, but clearly, he knew the situation, so Fiera nodded back. As for Sharon, she was doing well to protect Fiera and her kit, and was excited of the mention of a pup from her. Fiera smiled, and barked softly for Sharon to come over. "I am proud of you, Sharon. Thank you for helping me," She swallowed. "and Alba."
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 am

Raven walked back towards the group, a small frown on her face when she saw the kit. "Yes we should move away from here" she said quietly. "It is not safe for...the little ones. We shall head to the creek. It is far from the fire and there are many game abound there." She dipped her ears with worry seeing the one pup coughing. Gently she picked up on of the pups and, remixing a safe distance from the fox began the slow march to the creek.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Alaska looked at Raven, then at the the pups and kit "I'll stay if you'd like, a new mother and baby are easy prey for hawks, eagles, coyotes, and bears, I'm very protective of anything worth protecting, which includes you and you're kit." She said kindly to Fiera, wondering what Raven's problem was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

FIERA

Fiera simply smiled at Alaska, now knowing she could trust this female. Spirita, the wise husky, was sitting on a hill nearby looking out into the forest, her eyes ablaze as twinkles of light danced across them. Fiera sighed, and saw that Alba had grown some fur. She smiled, and licked her kit. "Thank you, Alaska. I am able to walk, let's get a move out of here. I will carry sweet Alba." Fiera slowly rose, and Alba stumbled after her fluffy tail, amazed of it's... fluffiness. It was cute at the moment, when Alba walked clumsily over to Alaska, and fell before her paws. Fiera nipped the nape of her neck, and carried her, nodding to Alaska that both foxes were ready to go.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next