Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 6 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 pm

"thank you Lucifer, I knew I could trust you" she smiled and waged her tail, then she just sat there and watched the waterfall, but noticed something moving at the top of it "what's that?" she asked, squinting her eyes to see what it (faith) was.

(Alaska isn't that gifted in other areas though like fishing and hunting larger animals XD you know, skills a wolf dog needs LOL--and she does the outline and the facial features and thats about it as far as drawing is concerned Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 am

Raiden was still in a shallow sleep and noticed that more and more scents of different wolves were nearing but a distinct one was coming closer and closer to him. He knew who it was and just remained silent until he felt her rub against him. "How did you find me this time?" He said in a husky voice, while his eyes where still closed. He didn't move an inch even though she came and laid there beside him. Raiden was amazed at Raven but he didn't show that he was. Raven would always find him anytime and anywhere and doesn't even have a hard time doing it. "How can she manage to always do that?" He wonders in his mind. "I thought that you wouldn't find me this time, but you surprised me again." He chuckles a bit as he opened his eyes halfway, obviously still sleepy. He turns his head towards her and nuzzles her neck sweetly.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled as she greeted the new wolf. She had already introduced herself and Velvel, so she just sat back, and watched Velvel. She was about to introduce them to Velvel, when she saw them go somewhere, being aware. 'Hm, I wonder where they're are going...' she thought. Velvel seemed interested.

***Velvel***
Velvel saw the new wolf, and walked back. She saw them dissapear and looked up to her mamma. She tilted her head, and looked at Alba.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Alaska switching to misty falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Raven and Raiden in misty falls
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm

ALBA

Alba smiled wide to Dakarai, and wagged her fluffy tail. She trotted away to Ken, and asked "How's it going?" Lucas was nearby, and she had heard Ken say something about him. "Hi, Lucas! I'm Alba, Ken's new friend!" She swatted the hair on her head away to properly greet the tall male with her glowing emerald eyes.

FIERA

Fiera nodded at Lucas, trusting him with her kit. She licked Alba and kept on observing the peculiar smell that lingered nearby. Fiera's nose led her to a tree, which led her to a log. "Who goes there?" Swiftly, Fiera leaped into the tallest tree nearby and spied the log. "I said, Who goes there?" She demanded a precise answer, her body ready to launch an attack if nessecary.

FAITH

"Where are you?" The gigantic mixed breed galloped out of her hiding place, and looked around her. She saw a fluffy tail lingering off a tree, and thought it was a cat. She actually liked cats, considering they were calm and gentle animals. "I am Faith. And who may you be?" Faith bowed respectfully to the tree, revealing the deep gash beneath her tail and across her eye, and kept an eye on the tail, not seeing anything but the string of fur.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Lucas

Lucas hearing a voice behind him, slowly turned around to see a red fox. "Hi, Lucas! I'm Alba, Ken's new friend!" Lucas turned his full attention to the young lass and kindly grinned to the small kit, "Hello Alba, its nice to meet you. I'm glad Ken has made friends." Looking up he saw an older version of Alba, seeing her nod to him he did the same flashing her a kind smile. Looking behind him he saw Alaska pad away, shifting his footing he gave Alba an apologetic look and said, "Please excuse my early leave, I'll be back." Looking to Ken, Luke softly nudged the pup and whispered, "Please stay with Alba I'll be back." With those last words, Lucas quietly slipped away following after Alaska.
- to Misty Falls -

Ken

Ken hearing a familiar voice, quickly turned around, "Hey Alba!" yipped the male. He stood quietly between Alba and Lucas and listened to their conversation. When he noticed Lucas looking behind him, the pup knew the male wanted to speak with Alaska more, so he shrugged and grinned at the white male. When Lucas whispered to him, Ken nodded and stood put beside Alba watching the older male trot away.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel waved as Ken and the older wolf, Lucas left somewhere. She wanted to follow them with Alba, but she just quietly waited, looking at Alba, smiling.

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled at the wolf, then crouched down. She yawned, and happily licked Velvel.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Blade padded closer to the creek, his footfalls even and sure. He'd only talked to the Alpha so far, and that was the day previous. He didn't know anyone else, but he hoped they weren't too nice. That'd just be his luck. Lost in thought, Blade didn't realize the stream's bank was straight ahead until he almost walked over it. He scrambled back to avoid falling in. His head swiveled as he gazed around, hoping no one had seen that. It was his first day-- he didn't need to look like an elk-brain. Stepping forward he looked at his reflection in the bubbling river. A green and grey wolf face stared back at him, looking bored. His sight drifted to its one green ear and he splashed the image angrily as he remembered why he was even here. His body collapsed to the ground as he laid down and continued to look at himself with annoyance.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled as she saw another a new male in the territory. She licked and cuddled Velvel, feeding her. He seemed new, so she decided to greet him once he came over.

***Velvel***
Velvel calmly fell asleep, at her mother's side.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 pm

When she got to the den, she yawned "good night Luke, sweet dreams" she said and walked to her bed of moss that she took her nap on a few hours ago and slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep, Alaska dreamed of how she'd met the SOS, and how she'd made so many great friends by doing so, she sighed happily in her sleep, hardly remembering the bad parts of her past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Lucas

When both the wolves arrived back to the den, Lucas also yawned quietly. "Goodnight Alaska.. Sweet Dreams" he replied back, he padded over to Ken and picked the pup up by his nape, looking at the newcomer he nodded to Daki and padded to a corner no one was using. "It's time to rest Ken" muffled the male brute, his tail swishing behind him.

Ken

Ken grumbled when he was picked up, he didn't like being picked up it made him feel small and weak. "You know I can walk on my own" fussed the young pup, a frown appearing on his face. When he was placed back on the ground, the pup huffed and curled next to Lucas, his trusty guardian and good friend. He lowered his head on his paws but his eyes remained open, he didn't want to sleep yet.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Blade looked up at the darkening sky and sighed. He wasn't tired, but he got to his feet and paced into the huge den anyways. If he got really restless he could go for a run after everyone was asleep, but for now he wanted to "try" to behave so he could drop the title of apprentice and move on to being a warrior, like he deserved. He'd been through enough of proving himself and still being nothing but a freak and a disappointment. He laid down against the cave entrance, pretty far from the others and he could feel the cold stone pressing into his skin. He didn't have a nest because he hadn't bothered to make one. Kage had told him to... so much for getting off to a great start. Blade didn't care, and he knew his pride would prevent him from trying to go make one. He'd do it tomorrow. He laid his head on his paws and exhaled, settling down some. He hadn't really met anyone, but he had all the time in the world.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Niji

Niji had passed out when the fire blazed the place he was suppose to call home. He awoke and rose to his feet quickly. He noticed the other members had disappeared into a cave under a tree. He shook the dirt from him semi thick doberman coat. His semi floppy ears laid flat against his head. His long stringy tail wagged slightly as he smelled there was another pup his age. His head turned to the side as he trotted towards the cave den. He tip toed in, and walked towards a big white male wolf. "Hey you." He whispered. "You wanna go run around and play outside?" He asked in a whisper trying to get the pups attention.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Ken

Kenny eyes kept closing and opening, he was trying to fight his drowsiness, "Du-Dun wan-na sle-ep" whispered Ken. When his eyelids were half closed he heard a whisper and he jumped, feeling startled. He raised his head to look at a floppy eared pup, almost the same age as him, Ken raised his eyebrows and said, "Who are you? Where did you come from?" Ken was feeling skeptical about this pup, he didn't know this pup and never seen him before, but was somewhat glad he wasn't the only male pup around the pack.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Alaska dreamed some more, this time, she dreamed that she was back at the Falls, and she had a replay of what happened only a matter of hours ago, Alaska wagged the tip of her tail slightly.

(yea, it's short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Niji

Niji tilted his head to the side at the wolf pup. "My name is Niji. I came from the village and joined SoS a little while ago." He whispered to the wolf pup. Niji sat down, and his tail still wagged. "So lets go play outside." He lowly woofed at the pup. He stood up and pranced towards the entrance. He whimpered slightly, and got into a playful position. He rolled over on his back, and woofed lowly and playfully at the other pup. He wanted so badly to play.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:07 am

Ken

When the pup introduced himself as Niji, Ken nodded and whispered back, "Hello Niji I'm Ken." When the pup asked to play, Ken's tail began to swing back and forth behind him, but he remembered about Lucas and cautiously look behind him. The brute seemed to be in a deep sleep, the white male must have been exhausted with everything thats happened. Looking back to Niji Ken smiled and said, "Sure let's play." Looking at the entrance he saw an isolated wolf(Blade) an evil smirk crept up the pups lips, padding beside Niji he whispered into his ears and said, "lets go mess with that wolf."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:21 am

Blade looked up at the night sky and sighed. Not that he had anyone to look for among the stars. He knew his parents were still alive. He could still feel his father's hate, and his mother's inability to defend her own cubs. He hated them both, and his brother. All of them. He crossed his paws and his body shifted so his legs were off to his left and his side leaned on the edge of the den.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am

Niji

Niji heard Ken's suggestion. His tail wagged playfully, and his ears perked forward. He grinned back at the pup. "I agree." He said evilly. "This will be fun. I'll go for his tail." He said happily. Niji stealthily sneaked behind the large wolf, and grabbed a hold of his tail with his sharp puppy teeth. The doberman puppy started to pull on the wolf's tail. His tail wagged crazily, and he grinned as sank his sharp puppy teeth deep into the sensitive skin of the tail.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 am

Ken

When Niji agreed to his evil little suggestion, Ken began laughing a quiet little muahaha. "This will be fun. I'll go for his tail." He heard the doberman pup say Ken nodded and quietly said, "I'll go for his nape." The pup lowered his four limbs bending them into a crouching position, and he slowly advanced to the male wolf(Blade). When Niji pulled on the older wolf's tail, Ken leaped on top of the brute and began to sank his fangs behind the wolfs neck, grabbing on the tough fur of the wolf. Kenny began pulling the fur, giving off a low growl.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 am

"Ouch!" said Blade, as something spiky enclosed his tail. It was like shards of ice slivers. Growling he spun his head to find a small doberman puppy latched on, looking pleased with itself. "Having fun, little whelp?" he snarled at it in a hushed tone, his ears flattening against his head as his lips curled. It was night-time... shouldn't pups be sleeping with their mothers? Right as he was thinking this another leapt at him and clamped on his neck. He didn't make a sound this time because there was still some loose neck-fur. He snarled and tried to snap at the new wolf pup but it was out of his reach. Growling in frustration, he whipped his head to the other side, hoping to fling the pup off.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

Alaska was still having pleasant flashbacks when she woke up "wha-what, huh, oh" she stammered, and then, only half awake, she looked around, "can't a girl get a little peace and quiet?" she muttered, then she wrapped her tail around her nose, making a silver and white ball and went back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:01 pm

ALBA

The young kit smiled and licked Luke's chin as the male left with Ken. They were now good friends with her, and she followed the large white male to where they slept. She then remembered her mum was out sniffing, so she nodded a Goodbye and stepped outside. "Mum?" Alba shook her fur, and began to sniff the ground for her mum's scent. With Alba's nose pressed hard against the ground, she frantically started to shiver. It was late at night, out alone in the wild open. "Mum!!! Where are you?!" Alba hadn't known her mum was simply dangling from a tree. She ran around in circles, yipping and shouting for help. Alba cleary didn't like being alone - Especially when her mum was not in sight.

FIERA

The fox leaped from on top of the tree, and cleared her throat. She spoke gently, "I am Fiera. My daughter is - ALBA!" The mother had completely forgotten about her kit's safety, and started to trot in circles. "Oh, where could Alba be?!" Fiera shifted voices to a worried tone, and without thought, jumped onto Faith's back. "Please, help me find my kit!"

FAITH

"WOAH!" Faith was surprised of how worried Fiera had looked, and soon, the fox was climbing on her back. "Ok, I'll help. What does she look like?" Although this was a rhetorical question, for all fox kits looked like their mothers, she already knew this would be a miniature version of Fiera. Faith began to gallop as Fiera clamped onto her collar like a horse with reins. She squinted her eyes as she ran across the dirt, in search of a small bunch of red fur.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 pm

***Sharon opened her eyes, as she heard Alba crying for help. She quickly walked over to the kit, and tried to calm her down. "Calm down Alba, I'm sure we'll find you mother, I'll help you..." she whispered. She looked around, shouting Fiera's name.

***Velvel***
Velvel jumped when she heard Alba. She looked at her worried, as she and her mamma looked for Alba's mamma. She also tried to help, and whimpered around.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next