Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Alec Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 am

Ken

Ken frowned to the answer Lucas gave him, but shrugged because he knew that's all the info he will get. "Rest Ken Rest." Ken looked into the males eyes and shook his head uncontrollably, "No! I can't, not at what I just saw!" barked the shaking pup. He scooted closer to Lucas, hiding his face inside the brutes fluffy coat.
Lucas

Lucas sighed at the pup, "Fine don't sleep" murmured the male. Luke touched the pups cheeks with his nose and said, "Ken it's okay don't be scared, you've seen worst than this." Looking forwards again he saw Alaska awaken from her quiet slumber. He watch her trot off somewhere, "Probably exploring?" thought Lucas. He looked at Ken again, memories of his parents flashed into Luke's mind.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 5 Empty re: where the fish swim in many

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 am

Alaska liked all of the beautiful things she'd seen so far in the new pack territory, then she heard the sound of rushing water and ran toward it "wow!" She gasped in amazement at a beautiful, giant waterfall, surrounded almost completely by a large lake with many water lilies in the crystal clear fresh water, she saw many fish in the lake and a few deer and elk near the edge on the other side, the rain had cleared and the mist from the waterfall combined with the high amounts of moisture and sunlight in the air made a gorgeous rainbow. "I think I'll make this my special place to go when I want to relax, I'll stay for a while, but then I should probably return to the pack." Alaska said to herself in awe at the amazing scenery that God had set before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am

Raided saw Raven take a glance at him. When she finally put her attention to the once alive Spirita, Raiden took that chance to walk away from the pack. He wasn't clueless as to what had happened. Raven's howl gave it all but he wasn't heartless either since he continued to just walk away from the pack. He wanted to mourn with the only way he knows how to, Alone. The exact same thing that he did when HIS tragedy happened. He did not want for his pack mates to see him in his pathetic state. He didn't want to be sympathized by anyone or he'll resent himself. He walked slowly, not really having an absolute destination. He just continued to walk while his head was low. He walked for half an hour and his feet has brought him to a beautiful waterfall. The water was clear and fresh. The fish looked healthy, as did the plants that shone brightly because of the droplets of water that were scattered with every leaf he saw. Raiden explores it and found a cave just behind the waterfall. The place gave him comfort, safety and privacy. He wouldn't be seen by anyone from outside but from inside, Raiden gets a wonderful view of the place and also the new pack den from where he was standing. He decides to claim the place as his own and so, he gathers up some leaves and places it to the spot that got the best view. It was the perfect place to observe and protect the others. He thought.

Raiden thought that he was very lucky to find the place. He had found his own private den. He admits to himself that he wasn't to good with crowds and he'd much prefer the quietness of being alone, Though he also liked spending time with the pack. Raiden has finally felt the struggle of his own eyelids as they close to gain some rest. Raiden does one final glance at the pack den and then went to the nest he just made. He circles around it a few times and then laid down. He was sleeping soundly for a few minutes but then notices the the mournful howls had stopped and the sound of breaking leaves filled Raiden's ears. His ears moved to the sound. It was the sound of someone coming near. When the scent got stronger, Raiden that it was only Alaska. It looked liked she was also fascinated with the place. He chuckles and he just let the female wolfdog be on her own way and as expected, Alaska did not find or even notice him there. It was thanks to him being behind the waterfall that his scent was not noticeable. He once again lowers his head and closed his eyes to get some sleep.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 am

Raven saw that the group was not quite ready to leave yet so she turned and hurried off into the woods. They could find the new den easy enough. There was a well worn path to it now. She walked for a long time. Her large paws silenced her walking, so she was almost a ghost. She heard a roar softly and hurried to it. She came around the side and peeked around from the cover of the bushes at the side of the water fall. The sight was magnificent. She saw movement on the opposite bank and saw the wolfdog Alaska approaching. She hid lower and crept towards the water. She enjoyed standing behind the waterfall, watching it crash down intot the rocks like a monsterous curtain. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the light mist settlling on her fur. She was still, enjoying the moment as long as she could. She smiled, to herself. After a long time she had the feeling of someone near her. She opened her eyes warily and looked behind her. She saw and reconized the red mass, hidden in the shallow cave behind the water. She tipped her ears forward and slowly padded into the cave. She smiled faintly and laid down beside him. She rubbed her face through the fur on his neck. She fell asleep with her head buried in the soft red fur in his mane.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52 am

Dakarai pauses slightly before padded over to Alaska. He sits down next to her and his tail flickers. "It is beautiful isn't it?" His ear flicks and he turns to look at her. Dakarai returns his gaze back onto the waterfall and he takes a deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am

(Hey, I was the one to make up the waterfall, why couldn't I be the first to get there XD)

Alaska sat on the ground with her nose in the air and her eyes closed, she was relaxed, the waterfall and lake and creatures around her made her glad. She heard a twig crack and opened her eyes, she saw Raven trot up to the other side of the falls "I guess followed me here." She sighed, she didn't likethe fact that other canines where here, if they told the pack about it, then it wouldn't be peaceful, it'd be the main place everyone came to, it'd be loud and busy, the opposite of what it was now. Alaska flattened her ears and growled softly at the dire wolf, then she walked closer to the edge of the lake and scooped up another fish and quietly ate it. She saw another wolf walk up to her "and who might you be? I'm Alaska." She said quietly. "Yes, I like it here, it's wonderful, and I'd like it to stay that way."

Last edited by Alaska on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Dakarai blinks and then sniffs the air. His ear flicks and he looked around to where Alaska is looking and he can't quite see anything. He gently prods her shoulder. "What are you looking at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 pm

She flattens her ears at his question "my friend on the other side of the lake, I don't know if she knows I'm here." She answered "where are you from?" She asked the new wolf.

(I know, its short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Dakarai lifted his head up and sniffed the air and he could faintly smell other wolves. He squinted and concentrated and his tail flickered as he saw the forms of two wolves. "Oh, I see them now. Should we say hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 pm

"I don't know, I need to get back to my pack, I don't want them to worry." She said calmly, she turned around, but stopped "would you like to come and meet my pack?" She asked the new wolf, after waiting a while for a reply, she loped towards the den "follow me, I will show you my home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Dakarai nodded and his hazel eyes lit up with excitment. He eagerly followed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 pm

After trotting through the forest for a while, they came to the clearing with the den "here it is: home" Alaska said proudly, and looked at him with her beautiful deep brown eyes and smiled, she loved her home, then she walked over to the log "this is our den, I hope you like it here." Alaska was happy that the pack was gaining so many members so quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Dakarai's eyes widened and he sniffed around, slightly overwhelmed by the other scents of wolves. "Wow, it's bigger then I imagined." He trotted to the den and peered inside, slightly disappointed that there wasn't a wolf in for him to meet. He looked up at Alaska and his ears drooped slightly. "Where is everybody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:55 pm

"Everyone is by the river, catching fish, they'll come here when they are done. Would you like to meet the pack?" She was a little upset that no one but some of her closest friends, Raven and Lucas, seemed to notice the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Dakarai looked up hopefully. "Are we going to meet your two friends under the waterfall?" He asked curiously. Dakarai's tail wagged in excitement and his hazel eyes lit up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 pm

"No, Raven is trying to sleep, come with me, the pack is over here." She said

At the river, Alaska did her usual announcement of a new member for Dakarai "we've got a new member y'all, I'm pleased to introduce-um-I never got your name." She didn't know what to say until the newbie mentioned his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Dakarai followed you eagerly but when you announced him he blushed lightly and shuffled his paws. "I'm Dakarai. Nice to meet you all." I stare down at my paws, embarrassed. "I just joined." I smile slightly and look up at all the other wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel muffled in her mamma's coat, but fell asleep with her mamma feeding her. 'Ahhh....it's so calm...' she murmured, and slept. She quickly scented another stranger, and heard it, and looked up to mamma, knowing she will take care of it.

***Sharon***
Sharon was glad her pup went to sleep, but saw another newcomer. She smiled a male, and slightly smiled. "Hi Dakarai! I'm Sharon, and this is my pup, Velvel." She said quietly pointing to her fast asleep pup.

***Warner***
Warner saw a new male being announced, and trotted over to him, smiling.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Alaska smiled at Dakarai "welcome to the pack Dakarai!" she said then she walked overt to Lucas and whispered in his ear "I found something wonderful, come see it!" she knew she could trust Lucifer with her secret "bring Ken too" then she padded towards the waterfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

ALBA

Alba the small fox kit shouldn't be underestimated. She rose up from Spirita's body, and stopped barking. She nodded respectfully to the head of Spirita, and walked to her mum. "Mum, I smell something fishy... And it's not the fish." She tilted an ear at an angle, and lifted her chin into the air. Alba sniffed, and smelled something unfamiliar. A wolf standing by Alaska seemed knew, but since, well, he was with Alaska, she had no major concerns. The kit licked under her mum's chin, and trotted happily over to Dakarai. "Hi! I'm Alba, and over there standing by..." She paused, remembering Spirita's name. "Nevermind. Her name is Fiera, the Red Fox." Alba spinned in place, indicating herself. Once spinning about three times, she became dizzy - But her sense of smell was still tingling. It wasn't the new wolf, but it smelled a bit more faint.

FIERA

Fiera laughed at how smooth Alba's tongue was, and nodded as she walked away. Keeping an eye on the new wolf, she squinted her eyes and realized a new smell. "Who could that be?" Fiera asked to herself, and knew it was not the new wolf. Since she knew what Spirita smelled like, this new smell was very familiar. Was it a dog's scent? Another fox's scent? Fiera was confused and decided to investigate the area.

FAITH

The large mutt was wandering nearby a large rock, when a waterfall came into view. She tilted her enormous head, and shrugged. There was no more beauty in life. No more Faith in her name. The Bait - No, Faith, limped to a wet stone, and sat. She began to weep, and slowly kept moving toward the top of the waterfall. Two wolves were walking away as she met the rocky surface. Faith started to shake, and crouched down, sneaking her way across the ground. She dashed quickly behind a tree, and peered out her scarred eye. She wearily approached a tree's dead log, and stood by it until someone noticed her. Faith was starving and wounded, she hoped somebody could help her.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Dakarai quickly nodded to Alaska and then he lowered his head so he was staring at Alba. "It's nice to meet you Alba." Dakarai smiled and then nodded politely to Fiera. He looked around and his tail flickered. He felt slightly nervous with all the wolves looking at him. It made his pelt prickle with uneasiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Lucas

Lucas looked up to see Alaska padding back with another wolf, a male one. A small smile curled up the males lips, "A new wolf?" thought Luke, his tail slowly swayed behind him. Lucas lobes perked up showing his attention to the ready to speak wolfdog Alaska. When she was done announcing he turned his gaze to the brute who called himself Dakarai, "An interesting name" mumbled Luke. Looking over to Alaska again he saw her approaching him, "I found something wonderful, come see it!" he heard her say, he nodded and glanced over to Ken giving the pup a soft shove. Lucas slowly pushed his four limbs up and cantered after Alaska wondering what she had found.
Ken

Ken groaned when he felt the shove of Lucas. Looking up he saw Alaska and a new wolf who he overheard say his name was Dakarai. When Lucas stood up, Ken did the same and then shook his pelt back and forth, he decided to follow the older canines Alaska and Lucas. He kindly nodded to the new wolf Dakarai said a quiet, "Hello."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Dakarai blinked and looked up at Ken. "Hey." He shuffled his paws awkwardly and sat down. His ears pinned down at all the wolves still staring at him and his tail flickered across the ground, making swirls in the dirt with his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Alaska led Lucas to the fall "please don't tell anyone about this place, it can be our little secret!" she looked at the waterfall and resumed her pose with her eyes closed and her muzzle pointed at an angle in the air, she felt a song in her vocal cords just dieing to be let free, so she let it loose (i was to lazy to write out the song, here is a link to it instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRA8YLNd2yU her voice sounds like the lady in the clip, only younger) her song echoed through the wilderness, Alaska was pleased with everything she saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Lucas

Lucas followed after Alaska to a place where he had never visited before. "please don't tell anyone about this place, it can be our little secret!" Lucifer was surprised to hear the female say that, but felt happy that she trusted him. He nodded his head and said, "Okay I won't say a word to anyone." When they reached their destination his eyes widen, feeling speechless and relaxed. "Wow!" mumbled Luke, he never seen anything so beautiful. Glancing over to Alaska he saw her raising her maw in the air and began to sing. He stood there frozen to the spot, listening to the melody the wolfdog sang, he felt as if Alaska was a gifted child, she was able to draw and sing.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next