Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 21 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Key Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Key:
"Calendula flowers. Okay" Key said heading to where they were found. Then when she heard Rick ask,"One last thing. What yours and his name?" She turned to him and said "My name is Key and his name is Moon." Then she went quickly to look for the flowers.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Blade walked back into the meadow near the den. It felt like eons since he'd been here, and weariness from his wounds only adding to it. He grunted once, still trying to ignore the pain. He saw Key, a male he didn't recognize near her (Moon), Asmira, and two small pups near her. When were there pups here? He'd find out later. He wanted to check on everyone though. Silk was fine as well, the only two he did not see were Raiden and Raven. His ears perked as he heard voices in the log den, and he crept towards it. He stuck his head in, Raven's form and Rick's coming into view. "Hey Raven, wh--" he started, just as the look on their faces hit him and she spoke to Rick, not having seen him yet. "He was killed... he's not coming back." It only took a second for Blade to understand. He took a step back, shaking his head. "He... he can't be! I don't believe it!" he snarled. He took off running, even as he heard Rick utter a calmer version of what he'd just said. Blade sprinted full-speed, opening up wounds he had that hadn't closed to begin with and he whimpered but only drove himself harder. He heard Rick stop and head back, but he didn't hear why. He didn't care. He'd find Raiden. He had to. Blade stormed ahead, ready to go straight over the border and into the enemy territory if he had to, but a root snagged his foot and he stumbled. Already weakened with exhaustion, he toppled head-over-heels and his face smashed into the ground sending a wave of dirt blistering through the air. Blade howled, his exposed flesh burning from the earth ground into it. Unable to get up immediately, tears finally escaped his eyes. "Darn you, Raiden..." he cried, "you said you weren't going to die yet... you lied... liar! You can't be dead! Please..." Blade covered his face, sending stinging dirt into his eyes but he was numb already. His body heaved from the run and his sobs.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Key
"Blade, are you okay?" she said coming up to him. She seemed to be carrying herbs in her mouth. After she saw Blade wanted to be left alone, she ran back over to Rick. "Here you go." she said to him.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Blade snuffled, trying to disguise his crying. He sat up and wiped a paw over his face, leaving dirt smears unintentionally. "Y-yeah," he muttered. "I'm fine." He put on a fake smile, waiting until she left before it dropped. He sighed, then looked up, as if he could already see his red-colored friend up there now looking down at him. "No... he's not up there... not yet..." Blade muttered in resolution, but it was sinking in fast. Raven had given up to the truth, why couldn't he? Blade's head drooped. Getting to his feet, Blade looked towards enemy territory again. If Raiden was there, they'd have killed him by now... so why was he felt drawn there? Could it be to find a body and put his mind at ease? Blade sighed and shook his head. He couldn't go there, not while he was in such disrepair. Limping heavily now, Blade padded to the river and, steeling himself, jumped in. The water was freezing, causing Blade to gasp in shock though he'd guessed it would be. He stood there a moment, letting the cold liquid numb him and wash away the dirt and caked-on blood from his fur. "I'll come for you... I will, I promise," Blade spoke, closing his eyes and really only talking to himself again (or Raiden technically, but no one can really hear him so it's basically to himself) He stood for a while longer before dragging himself back onto the bank. He shook, yelped at the pain of moving, and decided against it. Air-drying wouldn't be so bad, he supposed. He moved towards Asmira and the pups, still curious about them. "Heya Mira," he said first, then looked between the two pups. "Who're you two?" he asked, sitting down and grimacing once before settling himself.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Key:
After Key gave the herbs to Rick, she watch him apply them to Moon. "He will live." she said to herself softly. She down at him worried. Her gaze was deep and hard to understand.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Raven looked up at Rick, and watched him yell and turn and run away in a fury. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Blade bolt away from the den. He heard. She didn't want to tell him, not like this, but now he knew. She got quickly to her feet. "Rick!" She called. But the male continued to run. "Blade!" She looked hesitantly between the two males, deciding who needed her more. Rick was grown and mature. She's see to him too. Blade was young. She hurried after him. "Blade stop." She called after his fleeting form.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Moon:
Moon slowly awoke and looked around. His den was den was dark and he couldn't really see anything, Key's scent was still strong around him though. "Key, why did you bring me here?" he thought. He stood up, his body still pained him. He headed to a smell hole in the den, where he could get some sun. Sadly he was not yet strong enough to leave the den.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Silk

Everything still felt fake, like looking at the world through a slab of ice, though it was finally wearing off. All she did was sit herself down beside the den, watch and think. Wolves were still hurt, there were two new pups randomly in camp, she needed to talk with one of them, Raiden was nowhere in sight, Blade and Rick had both freak- "Aeep!"" The startled, short-lived scream escaped her maw and cut through the onslaught of thoughts like a knife. Silk half sat, half stood staring wide eyed at what looked like a perfect reflection of herself. The other wolf was wounded, sure, but looking at him was like looking in a mirror. She'd never seen her before in her life, but judging by the scent that clung to his pelt he was obviously a Mononoke wolf. Silk brought her disheveled gaze up to his and realized with a prick of jealousy how blue his eyes were. They made her's look pale, almost white. "Who  are you?"
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Key:
Key went strolling around looking for Alec. When unable to find him, she thought he may just be playing with that other pup. "Maybe I should see how Moon is doing" she thought to herself as she walked in the den. She froze, His gaze was unreadable. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Moon:
"I just want to know why you brought me here." Moon said. He kept his gaze on Key.

Key:
"You already know." She said. "To you I may have been a way to get out but my feeling are true" She cried.

Moon:
"Calm down Key, I just wanted to be sure." he said in a sweet voice. He nuzzled her to confront her.

Key:
"Do you need anything?" she asked.

Moon
"Thanks but no." Moon answered.

Key:
"Okay, I'm going to rest." Key said as she curled up in her nest.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Raven walked silently through the den area. Her paws leaving odd tracks in the earth from her limp. The bleeding had stopped and a quick walk through the creek had cleaned the dried blood off her fur. She shook off the water and trotted to where the majority of wolves should be. She cocked her ears and sat on her haunches. Where is everyone? she thought. They were here a minute ago...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 am

Key:
Key awoke to see Moon standing beside her. His gaze gleaming with life again. Key stood up and peeked from the den to see Raven. That reminded her. She turned to Moon. "May I ask you something?" she asked.

Moon:
"Yes, Key you may." he replied. He saw Key's gaze darken.

Key:
"Do you know about a wolf named Raiden?" she asked sadly.

Moon:
Moon shook his head. "I saw him during the battle but I don't know what the Axis pack has done with him."

Key:
"Okay." Key said as she walked from the den. "What can I do?" she asked herself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 am

Rick

After taking care of some wounded wolves, Rick finally calmed down. Not so long ago he was just strolling around the territory. Another patrol perhaps? The patrol made his head clear and decided that it's much more wiser to stay and protect them. They we're all just tired, sad ... wounded and scarred in more ways than just physically. He wanted no more than just to help them all but he was such a mess with his best friend gone. "What am I to do now?" He asked himself as he strode past more bushes.

The lush forest just seemed so peaceful that no one would have thought that something terrible had happen. It made Rick feel a little bit resentful. "Why is everything so peaceful when me and my pack are a mess?" He snorted out. He released a loud snarl as he tries to block out any thought about the rivaling pack. "They'll pay. I'll make sure they will." He howls sorrowfully at the sky in memory to his maybe dead friend. Hoping maybe that his friend would hear him if he was still alive.
Rick
Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Key
Key stood beside the den, she gazed at Raven. Then looked away, she looked so.. broken. " I can't take it anymore." She growled half aloud. Her eyes burned with never before seen rage. Her eyes were almost orange. She looked toward the Axis pack, and begin to run. "I'll keep my pack safe and I will get Raiden back. I don't care what I have to do." she thought.

Moon:
Moon rushed in way of Key. "Key stop!" He yelled. "You know you can't fight now." he said.
"Do I look like I care?" Key growled with fangs baring.
Moon looked away, this was a different Key.
"Key, if you love me, you will not leave." Moon growled.
Key closed her eyes, rage still burning. "I love you Moon, but there is more to this then you understand. That is why I must go." she said. With that she pushed Moon out of the way and ran. Moon tried to follow but he could barely walk.

(Key at Ever-changing cliff face)
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Raven quickly found the others muddled around the den. Key and Moon were talking together and Rick looked deep in a fury. She walked hesitantly over to him. "Rick?" She asked, her voice soft. "Are you alright?" She saw his actions and caught bits and pieces of he was saying. She laid her head on his neck. "It's alright." She whispered. "It will be okay." She rubbed her head on his shoulder and when he howled, she howled with him. Her thoughts calmed while she sang. Focused on one thing, a fragile piece, that she magnified till it took up her whole thought. One word.
Revenge...
"Cerberus will pay dearly for this treachery!" She said calmly. Her eyes glowed a vibrant blue, as harsh and deadly as a flame. "Rick," she said firmly. "Work with the wounded, heal them as quickly as you can. I am leaving you in charge here. I shall try a negotiation with the Militia and see if we can make a truce. if not get the pack ready for full scale assault. I shall return."  with several long bounds she was off on the fastest route she could take to get to the Militia territory.

Raven to the Everchanging Cliff
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Moon:
Moon tried to fellow Key but couldn't. When he saw Raven fallowing after her, He thought maybe it would be alright. He went back in the den to rest. He hoped Key would be alright.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:38 pm

(I'M BAAAACK!!! Sort of... did you miss me? Very Happy )

Asmira

"Well uh," she said to Blade. "The little one's Hova, and Alec is the male." She nodded to each as she pointed them out. "I kind of got dragged into watching over both of them." Asmira's ears pricked upon hearing Raven's howl, muddled with that of a blue wolf she hadn't met. She looked between the black wolf and her two charges... should she follow and see what the matter was. No... Raven was going alone, and would probably want to be alone for that matter. Asmira's eyes trained on the place in the brush where Raven had disappeared... where was she going? A flicker of fear caught her attention. What if she went to the enemy, found out the pup resting at her side was stolen? She'd be kicked out for sure. She wasn't good. She was evil. She could have blamed taking it for saving it, considering the pup had been lost within the fighting, but not returning it? Asmira looked at her paws and sighed.

Hova

Hova stared up at the grey and green wolf. Her eyes grew wide and she shrunk her body closer to Asmira. He loomed over them intimidatingly, though his words seemed curious but not malnatured. Hova nodded her head in agreement when Asmira answered his question, for she didn't want to open her mouth for fear the wrong thing would come out... or worse, nothing. She just looked at him, never wavering, trying to gauge when he would attack. She didn't trust anyone but Oliver... and for now Asmira, seeing as she didn't have much choice. A vague scent drifted into her nostrils and she lifted her snout to get a better wiff. It couldn't be... but yes! "Oliver!" she cried, jumping to her feet. Her tail wagged uncontrollably as she sprawled over Asmira's back and ran blindly. "Oliver!" she called again, voice growing loud with joy. Her joy was short-lived as she collided with a strong but thin barrier: a leg. She looked up. "Oliver!" she called, but as her gaze traveled upwards she realized she'd made a mistake. This wolf was white, with blue eyes... and wasn't even male. (Silk) Hova frowned and her ears folded back. "I..." she began to apologize, but she was at a loss for words.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Silk heard the her father's name before she realized where it was coming from. Her head whipped around, fur on end, pinpointing it's source just as that very source barreled into her leg. She stumbled backwards, trying to make room, catch her balance and regain her composure all at the same time. Looking down at the pup hesitantly, Silk immediately felt bad for her, if not a little jealous. "No... I'm afraid you've got the wrong wolf." …Wrong, but not THAT wrong. This pup had a good nose, despite the obvious shyness. It took Silk a moment to summon the next few sentences, but by now the initial shock was gone. "But, I do know him. Are you... Why are you looking for him?"
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Moon:
Moon came out from his den. Key still had not came back...and something about her was different. Something Moon didn't like. "Key please come back." he prayed softly to himself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Hova couldn't hold the female's gaze, a faint flush of blood coming to her cheeks. "I-I'm... he's... h-he's like my Pappa. He took me in," she gave a quick glance to Asmira, momentarily frozen in fear, knowing that she was supposed to (most likely) have kept silent about. Hova finally managed to look at the female. She could have sworn it smelled just like him... forgetting her shyness to her curiosity, Hova sniffed the female's leg. "You smell kinda like him..." she said. "... H...how do you know him?"
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Silk listened with a mix of concern, relife and something close to being content. Following the pups gaze, it rested on Asmira, who was staring down at her paws. She silently willed the fae to look up, her eyes posing the question; 'What did you do?' Silk was worried about her, and the pup. She'd watched Asmira run with her, and she'd seen the look in her fathers eyes as he tried to retreive the poor pup. Silk's neck ached with the memory of getting in Olivers way, the matted blood scratching the skin around the bite. Whatever the reason, Silk wanted to help. Both of them, if it was possible. "He's my dad."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:12 pm

(Allie is kind of confused at where he last roleplay so.. I'm gonna say something random ^ ^)

Alec unclasped his mini jowl and let out a yawn. His gorgeous snowy pelt glowing lightly. Opening his blazing crimson orbs he scanned around. The young lad was confused of what was going on, since he passed out without knowledge. "Hmm How long did I passed out?" thought little Allie. "I wonder what's going on with the pack?" he mumbled his eyes glancing from one place to another.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Moon:
Moon saw Alec. "Hey is that the pup Key was looking for?" He asked himself. He went up slowly to the pup. "Do you need something?" he asked.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Alec surveyed the area and saw a stranger(Moon) approach him. The small lad quickly jumped into a cautious pose. Allie let out a small growl, as the stranger approached him. "W-Who are you?" asked Alec, his melting hot gaze stared at the male in front of him.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 am

Moon:
"I am a friend of Keys'. I think she was looking for a pup named Alec, to ask him something. Are you Alec?" He asked in a friendly tone, looking down at the pup.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 am

Alec who was still tense, listened to the older canine. The male was a friend of Keys which made Alec slightly less tensed on the male. "Keys looking for me?" thought the young lad. Blinking once Alec said, "Y-Yush, I'm Alec. Why is Key looking for me? Is she okay? How do you know her? Are you her lover or something? What's your name?" While waiting for his questions to be answered, Alec took a brief step forward towards the large canine. The white lad locked his gaze on the male, sensing a non aggressive vibe from the him.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next