Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 15 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raiden Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 am

"Buh Buh! Why do I have to apologize... and Don't grab me, I don't like to be grabbed....it makes me feel small..."

The pup was very amusing and Raiden had found an interest in him. 'Oh this will be fun.' He laughs lightly. "You can't deny the truth but being small isn't always a downer you know" He said based on his own experience but that was surely a long time ago when he was just the same size as the pup.

"Okay Raiden, I accept your challenge!"
"Come at me Bro!"

"hmm.. well .. you asked for this." Raiden lunged at the pup called Ken, snapping his jaw to his side. It didn't reach him or at least that was what Raiden had intended to do. "Looks like a missed. Too bad for me right?" He said while revealing a smug grin on his face. "Why don't you come at me this time?" He taunted the pup. "But remember don't let you friends go in on this one or I'll have to get serious with you." He warned, remembering the time that the fox kit, Alba attacked Blade and Raiden didn't want to hurt their assassin's child. He had a lot more problems and dealing with a very protective assassin mother wasn't on his to-do list.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 am

"You mean you don't know? I thought everyone did... Raven waited. But yeah, there's this other pack out there and they're bad news. Really mean, y'know? I think everyone's on edge now, worrying about the pups and what is going to happen now."

Silk paled. Well, she would have, but she was already as pale as pale gets. "Another pack?" She muttered, more in disbelief than anything else. If they really were 'bad news' like the fea had said, Silk had no intention of meeting them anytime soon. She shook her head and started off toward camp once more, looking over her shoulder. "If that's the case I guess I won't be doing much wandering. Has anyone been hurt? How did you find out that there's another pack around here?"
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 am

Key awoke in the den. She got up and groomed herself a little. She could see that her wounds were healing and they longer were hurting. She was glad for that. Then she walked out in the sun.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 pm

"You can't tell me what to do! I don't have to listen to you!"

Blade was about to sneer when the pup leapt onto his back and bit into his ears. The small teeth pierced his sensitive flesh and he snarled. He didn't twist his head, knowing it would rip and hurt even more.
"I will...do..w-whatever..I wish" muffled Ken. Blade let him have his fun. The pain had numbed his ear a little already. His other ear flicked in attention as he heard a voice and turned his head slightly to see Raiden walking up. He didn't smile; these days he didn't know what to do anymore. When Ken let go and padded up to the wolf Blade saw his chance. With an evil grin he swept his long front leg along the earth under Ken, sweeping the pup's legs out from under him. Laughing, Blade crossed his legs in front of him and watched their little battle. He smirked at the pup when it accepted. "That makes two apologies," Blade taunted Ken, considering he'd never gotten the original one the white male had expected of the pup before.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Raven walked along the creek and eventually drifted into the water. The cool liquid ran through her fur and she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of it. She sighed and after a while crawled out of the water. Her fur was heavy and she shook herself dry on the bank. She laid down on the rocks and watched the water run over her fore paws that she let dangle in the water. She saw several fish in the water but she didn't feel like catching any of them. Once her fur was dry she stood and continued up the bank. She approached the den from behind and climbed up onto the monstrous log. She padded down its length watching the other canines laying around enjoying each others company. Her ears perked she heard the group talking. She crouched on the edge of the log and peered inside. She saw Faith, Raiden, Blade and some of the pups. She saw Raiden challenge the pup, Ken she believed his name was. She smiled and watched the pup accept the challenge. Raiden snapped at him, not even trying to hit the pup. He taunted the pup, a smug grin plastered onto his face. She leaned forward, farther over the edge of the log and grinned. Her tail wagged and her eyes sparkled. She felt her claws slip forward off the log and clawed frantically at the wood in an attempt to regain her hold. She slid over the edge and felt one of her hind legs get caught in a hole in the bark. She stopped falling and hung upside down a few feet off the ground. She tried freeing herself with her other leg but was unable. She growled to herself and covered her eyes with her paws as she hung from the top of the den. Oh. Great...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:36 pm

His and the pup's duel was interrupted when Raiden hears a soft growl not really far from them. He looks up to where the sound had come from only to see Raven. At first Raiden's mind was in a panic but when he got a better look, he was sure that she was fine or at least she looked like she wasn't hurt or anything. Raven was clumsily hanging at the top of the den. Raiden tried to stifle a laugh as he wondered how she got up there and ended up being in that kind of situation. "Need some help?" He asked as he went near her.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Raven saw Raiden struggling to control his laughter as he walked toward her. Need some help? She resisted the urge to snap at him. She flattened her ears and said nothing as she glared at him.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Blade was looking directly out of the log when a black form appeared suddenly above the entrace. He peered to get a closer look and recognized it as Raven. He was about to say hello when suddenly she appeared to slip and something caught her. As she continued to dangle Blade realized she'd gotten herself stuck on something and he almost laughed. He'd never seen a wolf look so ridiculous. He didn't offer to help, based on the look she gave Raiden. They knew each other and he'd barely just become part of the pack. He gave her sympathetic look though. He'd been humilated before and he knew how it felt. At least there wasn't TONS of people here...
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel smiled as she trotted after Alba, and found Ken. She looked confused, at Ken and another wolf, called Raiden. Not knowing what Raiden and Ken was doing, she turned to Alba. "Ken? ..." She stumbled off, as she saw them. They seemed to be fighting, and she hoped no one would get hurt. She shrank back.

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and yawned, as she licked Rudy's head. She hoped Velvel was safe, but she trusted Faith, so she relied upon, and closed her eyes.

***Rudy***
Rudy yawned, and started to whine. He was hungry, and he felt trapped under an invisible air. He opened his eyes, barely, and cried out again, not used to the surroundings, but he knew his mamma was there.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm

"If that's the case I guess I won't be doing much wandering. Has anyone been hurt? How did you find out that there's another pack around here?"

"Everyone's fine," Asmira reassured the other fae. "Raven just told us. Raiden found out from an ally apparently. I just hope this new pack stays away." she said the last part with a growl. Asmira didn't like fighting but she'd do it to keep everyone safe. She hadn't been here long at all but she really liked everyone. She wanted them to be safe. She decided to go find Raven. She wanted to help, anything she could do to be useful. "I'm off to go find the one of the Council," she told the white she-wolf. "So see ya later, unless you wanted to come..." she trailed off, pausing for a moment with a small smile before trotting away. She figured she'd start at the log-den. When she got there, and to her surprise, Raven was hanging by one foot. "Are you okay?" she asked with a worried expression as she bounded closer. Also around was a red dire wolf (Raiden) she'd never met, and Blade a little ways back. She didn't pay attention to them. She leapt gracefully up onto the log to see what was holding Raven suspended.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:33 pm

"Everyones fine,"

If everyone truly was fine, then the fea guessed there wasen't much to check up on. The news of this other 'pack,' for some reason didn't bother her like she felt it should. They may be mean, blood thirsty asasines for all she cared, but if they were starved and weak or with little numbers, why should she be concerned? There was no point in fretting when you didn't know what you were up against.

"So see ya later, unless you want to come..."

"Might as well, 'can't think of anything better to do with myself. "
Silk replied, knowing it was true. She could think up plenty of things to do, none of witch were beneficial to anyone in anyway. So, she went with the least harmful and loped along after Asmira. Ariving at the scene, turns out the fea had known just where to look. The one being sought after was dangling by a paw, but hey, at least she coulden't go anywhere and make the seeking harder. Shaking her head, the white wolf sat where she was, not heading over to help. "Dear Lupus.."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Ken
Ken who was in defense mode, stayed quiet as he explained some things. Ken wasn’t going let some oversized wolf scare him, he didn’t care about size all he knew was that strategy was the best option. Ken’s lips peeled back, showing off his pink gums and his petite daggers, “I’m not afraid, I’m not afraid” repeated the taupe colored pup. Suddenly he saw the male come forward with speed, and snapped his jaws at his side, Ken closed his eyes ready to feel the pain. But he realized that he didn’t feel a single pain, opening one eye up, he saw that the male missed. "Looks like a missed. Too bad for me right?" Ken heard the male say, Ken could feel a small growl rumble in his chest, “Missed? Yeah right! You did that on PURPOSE” thought the angry pup, how could a large male miss an easy attack? When Raiden gave him a smug grin, Ken could feel his face boiling up in anger, but a voice inside his head spoke, “Remain Calm at all times.” Ken recognize that cool tone, it was his guardian Lucas… come to think of it where did his guardian disappear too? He furiously shook away any distractions, “No.. NO distractions” murmured Ken.

Ken snarled he was ready to pounce on the male when he suddenly sensed another figure. Looking to where he saw some of the members gaze were focus on, it was Raven the crimson males…partner? Ken glanced to Raiden again, a sneaky little grin crossed his face, this could be his chance to pounce on the male but Ken wasn’t that type of pup.. he was more fair in a battle and he thinks cheating is for unnoble wolves. Looking away from the adults he spotted his friends, Faith, Velvel, and Alba, he flashed them a quick smile and Ken returned his focus to the adults. What was going to happen next?
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 am

Raiden heard Ken whine about how he purposely missed him. "Ah about... that let's postpone our little duel. A certain someone needs a bit of my help." He said as he raised a paw, pointing at the still hanging Raven. He turns his attention back at Raven who was now giving him a sharp glare. It honestly gave him goosebumps. More than afraid, the feeling of being glared at by her made him somewhat happy. "Now, now. Don't look at me like that. I'll help you. So, don't get mad at me." He said as a light chuckle resonated within his throat. "Now calm down and just relax. Your muscles might be a little tense making it hard to break lose. Just soften up and wiggle your way free." He instructed but she'd probably get mad at him for telling her what to do. "Don't worry about falling. I'm here to catch you." He reassured Raven while also giving her a gentle smile, urging her to trust him.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Raven listened to the male speak and groaned inwardly. She tried to relax and eventually felt the muscles in her legs soften. She felt herself slip through the hole and dropped lightly to the ground. She hadn't realized so many of the other wolves had gathered here and quietly slipped away.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Raven, turns out didn't need Raiden to catch her as she touched the ground unharmed. He forms a crooked smile with his maw and sighs in relief. "So, what happened? How did you end up like that?" He asked, curious as how she got hanged up there in the first place. Raiden has been fighting the urge to laugh or even chuckle at her clumsiness but he feels that his resolve is slowly crumbling away. "pfft..." He couldn't control it anymore and let out a stifled laugh.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Raven heard Raiden ask her about her predicament. She was about to the turn and answer his questions when he heard him snickering. She bared her teeth and contained a snarl. She ruffled her hackles and walked out of the cave. Looking around she crept silently away to her rock and jumped on it. She walked to the highest point on it and laid down. She sighed as she watched the sun set behind the distant mountains. She lowered her head onto her paws and closed her eyes. Her thoughts drifted to the formidable enemy that the pack would run into eventually. She shifted position uneasily. She was scared of them. Raiden had told her about his brother. What he'd said. What he'd done. He killed Raiden's family. She pictured his brother in her mind and shivered. She was scared to die...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel saw that the big wolf and Ken were at a match. She backed down, then was surprised as he gave them all a smile. She shrugged, smiled a little, seeing it wasn't bad.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Key moved under a tree to think. That was her favorite to do, on a day she had nothing to do. She looked up at the sun. Letting it shine down on her black fur. "Should I really worry about this?" She thought
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 am

'Now I really made her mad.' Raiden follows Raven. He saw her jump onto her rock and he stands on the side, his two front paws on the side of the rock. He was facing Raven, who seems to be thinking about something. "I'm sorry. I won't laugh again." He apologized but then he notices that something was wrong. "Is there something wrong?" He asked concerned on what the black fae was thinking. He climbs the rock and laid beside Raven, nuzzling her side. "Come on. Don't be like that. I said I was sorry He had a weak smile on his face as he apologized once again.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Raven raised her head and saw Raiden come and lie beside her. He nuzzled her neck. She sighed and laid her head on his back. "Its not you." She said. She looked at him. "Its just so. Overwhelming. Cerberus coming back. The pack itself. So large and grown and thriving. Now this..." She looked westward again. She shook fearfully and her fur bristled. She licked his fur, nervously and shifted her paws. "Til death do us part.."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:42 pm

ALBA

"Just because you know my mom could kill you in a split second, doesn't mean I can't the same in a minute." Alba narrowed her eyes at Blade, but kept a smirk on her face. She looked to the side, and spotted Ken. "Looks like Ken 'defeated' Raiden!" She giggled, and quickly ran up to Ken's side to lick his cheek in a friendly gesture. "Ye did good, kid. But now, it's time you learn the Way of the Fox." Alba grinned, and winked as she climbed to the top of a tall rock. "Blade!" She called out to the den. "Wanna come learn how to be a fox?" She looked down at Ken, and smiled. "It might help you in battle!" She knew this would surely lure him in.

FIERA

Fiera sighed as she was awoken by the sound of Raven's voice from down below. She blinked her eyes, and peered down. "Good day, Raven." She spoke with respect and confidence. "How have you been?" She stood on all four, crouched on two, and leaped swiftly with all of her might to the ground before Raven and Raiden. She bowed down, already sensing they both had a new bond together. "Good day, Raiden." She nodded to the two wolves, and lifted her bushy tail high above her head. "I can sense fear. What's wrong, you two?" She took a few steps closer, and sat down upon the dirt.

FAITH

Faith had fallen completely asleep, unaware what the kits were doing. She began to snore as she felt Alba's tail run against her own as she exited the den.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Silk

The fae's eyes followed Raven as she slipped away, and Silk felt a bit sorry for the she-wolf. She had so much on her shoulders, especially with this new pack and all. But it was none of her concern, if Raven needed her help she would get her. Pushing that out of her mind, her gaze drifted upon a young fox. Alba, She thought. Yeah, that was her name. It had been awhile, longer than she realized, but when Silk glanced at the brute Alba had called on she couldn't recall him from before she'd left. With a somewhat unnerved laugh she laid down, flopping onto her side to watch. It shouldn't be this hard to make up my mind.. I can't live with a paw in both worlds for much longer.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 pm

"Wanna come learn how to be a fox? It might help you in battle!"

Blade considered for a moment. Normally he would have simply sneered at the little kit, but her assumption was right and it did sound like a good idea. At least he'd have a better idea of how to keep the smaller canines from getting near him when he offended them again, and he had a feeling that he would. "Alright, as long as this isn't a paws-on, let's-all-tear-up-Blade's-ears lesson." Blade got to his feet in one swift movement and padded to where the two pups were. "So what first? Shrink three feet? he said sarcastically and flicked his tail. His eyes glowed with amusement.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Velvel watched Alba and talk. She had never ever fought against an adult wolf, and looked at the wolf(Raiden)'s eyes. She smiled a little, hoping he won't beat Ken to death. She knew he wouldn't do such thing to a pack member. She looked at Ken, looking more like encouraging, even though she was nervous about the result. She tried to calm down, and looked at her mamma, who was not in sight. Velvel thought she was away from mamma too long, but she remembered the pup, and shrugged.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Ken

Ken scanned around the terrains where the pack members were currently gathered. He lowered his haunches to the ground, his emerald orbs continued to look at each of the members. "What did I miss?" he wondered, he felt like he had blacked out.. but he was still conscious. Giving a low shrug he heard a voice.. it was Alba. Looking towards the direction where Alba was, he was surprised by her sudden friendly lick on the cheeks. He stood there paralyze for a moment.. his eyes followed her to the tree she was now currently on. "The way of a fox?" questioned the young lad... a interest sparking the young pup. "Sure Alba, teach me the ways of a fox!" yelled Ken, his orbs flickered. Taking his attention away from Alba, he spotted his other friend, Velvel. To Ken's view he thought the pup was lonely, so he scampered over to her, and barked in a friendly tone, "Hey Velvel! Mind if I join ya?"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next