Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 11 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:36 pm

After he had finished comforting Raven, he had followed her. When she started to run after Blade, he stayed and asked what happened but just a glance at the surroundings, he already knew what had happened then and there. As it would seem that Fiera was being taken cared off and everything had settled down. He wanted to tell Fiera off but she was only protecting what she saw was worth protecting, therefore Raiden refrained. He started to pad off towards a rustle he had heard a little while ago. It was from the bushes. He sees a female (Asmira) and after a few minutes, started to yell for help. Blade quickly responded to the call. He thought that Blade would be an excellent warrior, considering how he endured an attack from the pack's assassin. Somehow he felt proud at him.

"If you want I will leave your land."

"No, you shall stay. You are badly wounded and need to heal. We will gladly take you in." He said not really feeling suspicious of the newcomer. "Maybe it's best to take you to the den. Come now." He urged her on but it seemed that she was having trouble walking. Raiden lowered himself down and turned to his back. "I'll give you a ride." He gestured. It was child's play for him to carry somebody, even if it was a full grown wolf. He was strong and has quite a large built, He was capable enough to carry her. He waits for Raven to finish giving her temporary medication.

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Asmira was genuinely surprised when Blade crashed through the undergrowth and came to help. "No time to explain, get Raven!" she ordered him, but then Raven came running over too. Her smile was short lived as she worried for Key. She was really wounded. "Blade and Asmira, fetch me some of the plants from the creek beds. I know that you both are wounded, but you're both strong enough to dig." Asmira's licking hesitated as she considered between doing as she was told and continuing to try and help Key. As soon as Raven growled at her she left though, knowing the black wolf would take care of the newcomer and that this would only be more helpful. She sprinted as fast as her legs could carry her to the creek, where she found the plant and scrabbled at the dirt near its roots, being careful not to gash them with her claws. She worked furiously and as fast as possible. After she'd dug that one out she went for another and with both she took them into her jaws and hurried back. Her ankle twisted painfully as she almost fell, but she got back up and kept running. When she got back she dropped them at Raven's feet. "Will you need more?" she asked, huffing.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Blade saw Raven was already there, and soon Raiden came as well. "Blade and Asmira, go fetch me some of the plants from the creek beds. I know that you both are wounded, but you're both strong enough to dig." Blade was about to loudly announce that he wasn't hurt at all but when Raven growled he took off after Asmira. She didn't care, especially at a time like this. He almost felt foolish for having felt the need to say so. But what kind of plants did they need? He hadn't been looking when Raven cleaned out the wound, so he had no idea what to look for. When the two young wolves reached the stream Asmira went directly towards a certain plant and Blade followed her lead, both because she seemed to know exactly what to look for and that he didn't. He found another plant and dug efficiently. When he looked over at Asmira, she was digging much faster than him. Her eyes were set on the plant. Determined. His gaze shifted back to his own plant and he clawed the earth faster to make up for lost time. When she ran off with two plants in her mouth he gathered up the three he'd freed and pelted after her. He saw her stumble and was about to ask if she was okay ('ask if she was okay'? What had gotten into him!) but she quickly recovered and kept going. They got back after a little while and both dropped their plants for Raven. "Here you go," Blade said, followed by Asmira's, "Will you need more?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Raven swiftly thanked the youths and gathered up the plants. Quickly she liked the plants clean of dirt and cleaned up the wounds. They were nasty and ragged. She quickly applied the plants, hoping hey came on soon enough to draw out most infection and relieve the pain. She saw Raiden lower himself so that the wounded wolf may be able to ride upon him so he can carry her back to the den. She nodded to this and was ready to assist her onto his broad back. She whispered in his ear before he took off, "be careful."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Key got on Raiden back. She disliked the idea but knew she could not walk on her own. She begen to re-think what had happened so far. The wolves did not want to kill her instead they wanted to help her. "Maybe I can trust a pack again." she thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

He flashed a smile at Raven, revealing his pearly whites at her. "I will." He responded happily. He walked back to the pack den and placed the wounded female on a pile of leaves, hoping that he did not aggravate the newcomer's wounds. "Stay here as I go and get someone to check on you. I'll be back with some water and food as well. Please make yourself at home." He proceeded to walk out of the den.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:07 pm

"I will." Key said weakly. "Uh.. I don't how to ask this but why did you help me? she asked curling up. "I was beaten by my own pack. and I'm just a loner worth nothing. So, I'm only wondering why." She put in weakiy.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:17 pm

(Sorry, I couldn't reply sooner!)

**Sharon***
Sharon's eyes widened as she saw Fiera asking for help, and Alba. "Sure, I mean, of course...just stay down, and try to relax." She sprinted back to where she had collected a bit of herbs, and quickly brought them back, some falling out of her mouth. She looked at her wounds, and quickly applied some wolfsbane, as well as some leaves, she had gotten from an healing flower. Her mind was racing, and when she was done, she breathed in, trying to calm down. She tried to smile at Alba, thinking Fiera was going to be okay. She observed her wounds once more, now with herbs, and asked "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I might have been a bit clumsy..." She stammered. She looked at Faith as well, and smiled at her. She looked at Fiera, hoping she was going to heal soon. She knew her wounds were not a little wound. It would take her some time to recover full health, but she hoped she would heal completely, even though it took some time. Without knowing what to say, she sat on the ground, still waiting for Fiera.

***Velvel***
Velvel jumped off as she saw Alba's mum get hurt. Nudging Sharon, she asked "Will she be okay?" She looked up, as Sharon nodded. She sat down, behind her mother, then looked at Alba, and trotted over to her. Trying to comfort her, she quietly said "My mamma said Fiera will be okay...I don't know when, but..." She said, looking at her paws.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

When Raven dismissed them he trotted away immediately, looking over his shoulder. Only then did he question his actions. He watched as the new black wolf was lifted onto Raiden's back and brought away to the den. Everyone here was so eager to help each other. It was like a disease... and now that he looked back on his response to Asmira's "anyone!" he knew it had gotten him too. He didn't know how to feel about that. The only nice wolf he'd ever gotten himself involved with was his mother all those moons ago, and look how that turned out (Not so good). He looked down at his feet as he continued walking, but slower. He sighed to himself and lifted the pad of his left foot to look at it. The muddied-green he had dyed it when he turned a summer (year) old stared back up at him. Half his face smiled at it, as he thought about his past. Then he pressed his paw back down, grinding it into the earth.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Raiden stopped on his tracks when he had heard Key's question. "We here in S.O.S help each other, whether weak or not, capable or unable. No matter the circumstance may be, we will help anyone who needs our support. Enemy or not, that is our way of life here." He spoke the truth with no doubt in his tone. He believed that this is the way they are but then he remembers Blade's and Fiera's fight. "But we do get misunderstandings here a lot." He laughs shyly. "Now just rest. I will be back soon." He reassured the female and then ran outside.

On his way to a hunting ground, Raiden comes across Blade. The neon green male seemed to be in deep thought. "Good work today,Blade." He praised him. "How are your wounds doing?" He asked, curious. "Quite a fight you got into." He said with a chuckle.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

"Good work today, Blade. How are your wounds doing? Quite a fight you got into."

Blade looked up and shifted awkwardly when Raiden came up to him. He hoped the other male hadn't been watching him. " 'Good work'? But I kept annoyng others..." he said, though 'annoying' wasn't exactly the word he was thinking off. When Raiden mentioned his wounds he licked his shoulder involuntarily. "All healed," he lied, not wanting him to worry about it. He cocked his head and one of his ears flopped over. He smirked. " 'Fight'? Hah! More like ambush," he said. He wasn't complaining. It just hadn't been a fight really, since Asmira had stepped in and prevented it, though he was sure he and Fiera would have fought.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Asmira lingered when Raven told them they should leave, but only long enough to watch as Key was placed on the giant red wolf's back (Raiden). After that she ambled away. She felt the pain in her ankle increasing and threatening to start swelling. "Hush," she talked to it, though it was her ankle and not really alive or able to talk back, "there's been enough injury today." She tried to keep her weight off it without limping and it seemed to work fine. (OOC: It's not really sprained or anything, just a bit twisted) Asmira loped, following the creek. She saw Raiden approach Blade a little ways off but she continued and saw a whole group of wolves (Fiera, Alba, Sharon, Velvel, Lucas, Ken, Faith, etc.) The fox was on the ground seemingly motionless and a paleish-tan wolf was looking over her. She didn't recognize all of them but she walked up slowly with her head dipped. She spoke to the pale she-wolf, who seemed to be in charge on the situation. "Excuse me, but is there anything I can do to help?"
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 am

Raiden chuckles at the young males remarks. "When I meant good work, I meant you did a good job on gathering those plants." He shakes his head amusingly at the male (Blade). "Ambush, ey? Well serves you right for being grumpy." He said jokingly. "Heck, you're even grumpier than me and I'm a lot older than you." He added, still joking around. Though he didn't admit it, Raiden also had a bad temper but tries hard not to snap at anyone.

"All healed,"

"You could have fooled me, Blade." Raiden forms a smirk on his maw.
"Tell you what, Why don't you come with me and hunt? I could use the help." Raiden nods his head towards the direction of the hunting ground he had found just a few days ago. "If your up for it." He challenge, a smile obviously visible on his face. He hasn't hunted in awhile and a change in scenery might do him good. He thinks this might be a good chance for the both of them.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 pm

FIERA

Fiera slowly opened her eyes as Alba curled in closer to her. She smiled, now feeling much better. "Thank you, Sharon. I owe you greatly." The weary fox turned her head and smelled a familiar scent along with her own. "Hello, we meet again (Asmira)." Fiera bravely rose upon her paws, and bowed respectfully to the female. "I am Fiera, a proud Assasin of the Society of Strays." She was ready to confess what she needed to now. With a loving lick under Alba's chin, she spoke with her voice of silk. "My deepest apologies, ma'am." Fiera peeked around the fae's shoulder, and spotted Raven. "I'm almost certain Raven has spoken with you about us foxes' wit, correct?" (OOC: If you don't know what wit means, think of it as sarcasm/pride.) Fiera smiled that toothy way she always did, and sat down with her tail swishing through the air above her head like a cat.

ALBA

"Oh, momma! I'm so happy your ok!" Alba nearly licked every canine in the group and yipped, "Mum's alive! Mum is alive!" She then realized, she herself was alive, too! Once she reached the large, familiar fae, she paused the singing and licking. "Oh, hi..." Alba started stepping backwards slowly and nervously. She whinced as she accidentally ran into Fiera. "Oh, hi!" Alba laughed, and curled into Fiera's lucious fur. With a slight purr, Alba poked her head out, ready to listen to the conversation between the safety of her mum's fur.

FAITH

"Glad to see you both up and wagging." The large dog smiled warmly to the foxes, and shuffled her paws. All of the pups had already jumped off of her back, so the waterfall trip would have to hold until they climbed back on. "Pups!" Faith spoke softly, yet firmly. "Are we still going to visit the waterfall?" Faith laughed as a mother would, and laid down on her belly, ready for the pup parade to hop on.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled of relief, and replied "Oh, no problem, it's fine, I am just glad you are okay." She smiled. Seeing Alba happy and safe, she smiled, and looked at Faith, and the pups. To Velvel, "Now, my dear, would you still go with Faith and on with your exciting adventures? Come on, let's get you on her back. " She watched as Velvel got on, and looked back at Alba. Alba seemed to just be happy that her mum was okay. She stood there, waiting for Alba, not wanting to rush her.

***Velvel***
Velvel smiled as she saw Alba and Fiera. 'Phew!' she thought. She licked her mamma, then climbed onto Faith's back, waiting for the others. She was excited about their adventures once more.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hello, we meet again. I am Fiera, a proud assassin of the Society of Strays."

Asmira's lips curled in a smile because she was glad the fox wasn't still mad at her. "My name's Asmira, and I'm..." he voice faded away as she realized she didn't really have a rank. "Umm, I'm new." she said after a pause, feeling a bit silly. She looked at the fox's back-wound and her gave shifted back down. Looking back up guiltily, she said, "I'm sorry about that... he was the only person I'd really met and I thought he was in trouble. He seems to do that," she added, giving a rueful smirk as she remembered the bite on her neck. 'He must get beat up a lot with a temper like that,' she thought. When the little fox kit, who she remembered from the blood stripe on Blade's back, cuddled with Fiera she smiled. "And since I know he won't, I'll apologize for Blade's threat to your little..." she broke off, not knowing the pup's name.

Last edited by Asmira on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word spelled wrong xD)
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 pm

"When I said good work, I meant you did a good job on gathering those plants. Ambush, ey? Well serves you right for being grumpy. Heck, you're even grumpier than me and I'm a lot older than you."

"Oh, right," he said and gave a small chuckle, "yeah, I guess." When Raiden said about him being grumpy his jaw dropped slightly. "Hey, I'm not grumpy!" but when he looked back on everything he'd done the only words he could think of were pride (as in a wounded pride, not that he was proud) and contempt, neither of which he would want this wolf to believe in him. "Well... maybe a little bit," he reasoned and his ear twitched.

"Tell you what, Why don't you come with me and hunt? I could use the help. If your up for it."

As soon as it turned into a challenge Blade's ears perked. Raiden was smiling and clearing making it into a challenge. "Yeah! I mean, sure, if you really want to," he added, trying to act cool. He followed after the red male wolf. This would be the first time he'd hunted with another wolf... well, technically ever. "Soo...." he said casually after a bit, "what are we hunting?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Key somewhat didn't know how to take the answer she got but it was okay. Maybe she found home now. She was glad now. She begin to curl up and sleep.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

"So.... What are we hunting?"

Raiden was already walking towards the hunting ground when he heard Blade ask a question. "Hmm.." He started to think. "What about some deer or elk? I haven't hunted those in a while. " He then added. He stopped and looked at Blade. Raiden wanted to see how the young lad would answer him. "What do you think? Or do you have something else in mind?" Large game was pretty scarce around this area but only just recently, Raiden found tracks and they looked fresh.

[Raiden switching to deep in the meadow]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm

"What about some deer or elk? I haven't hunted those in awhile."

When Raiden posed his second question, Blade froze for a moment. He was too taken aback to answer. No one had ever asked him his opinion before. In his old pack he'd been "just a pup" and even so they wouldn't have cared. Only the Leader of his second-in-command's did. And even so, since he'd always been alone when hunting he'd never hunted big game (OOC: he's still young in case his attitude doesn't make that clear) so it was always... well, too big. "Anything you want," he answered, grinning as his tail wagged not slightly but not fully. He was just happy to be doing something productive.

[Blade to Deep in the Meadow]
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Raven stood among the dogs and watched Raiden walk away from the group. He was followed closely by Blade. The youth was recovering quickly an she was glad. She knew they were off to go hunting for the pack. The apprentice would hopefully be a strong reliable hunter once he came of age. Speaking of apprentices, she turned and looked for the small female Asmira. Her claws were long Raven had noticed. She could make a swift Fisher out of her. She was of the right build with sharp reflexes and an equally sharp mind. She could figure out how the fish worked. How they moved, how they swam, how they thought. She went looking faithfully for the female wolf.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 am

***Velvel***
Velvel yawned and stretched as she waited for the others. She looked down, and got down on the ground, beside Faith, smiling.

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and sighed. She could see Fiera getting better. Quietly turning towards Fiera, and the wolf she was talking to, she smiled and whispered, more glancing "I'm going to be somewhere near the den, maybe I'll check out the waterfall..." She smiled, and slowly walked around, and under a covered shade.

(Rudy is coming soon!)
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 pm

(OOC: Where's Fiera? Anyways, kinda tired of waiting, so...)

Asmira looked at the she-fox curiously, still awaiting a response. Out of the corner of her eye she saw and shadow and when she turned her face a black wolf was padding towards her. The ice-blue eyes made her recognize it as Raven, the she-wolf she'd met earlier. "Hello Raven, anything wrong?" she asked, seeing a determined look in the black female's eyes.

(OOC: Whenever you get back, Fiera, just give your responses. Thanks ^_^)
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Alaska walked hazeily towards the den, almost stumbling multiple times, then she saw Lucas "Luke! There you are!" Alaska called as she started to gain speed, but ever since passing out, her sense of distance was of a little and she crashed into Lucas "whoops, he he, sorry about that, I think something is wrong with me, maybe Sharon should give me a quick exam" she said awkwardly to the white brute, still not realizing that she had epilepsy.

Last edited by Alaska on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:04 am

Lucas

Lucas gave Ken a father like grin and said, "Oh Ken don't mistake my pelt as old, remember its my natural color." Luke lifted his pads and began to clean them with his pink tongue. His lobes suddenly raised up, and he heard a familiar voice calling his name. Quickly turning his head around to see who it was, he saw a greyish white figure clashing into him, "Oof!" Recovering from the sudden crash he eyed the figure that crashed into him, it was Alaska. "Alaska?" barked Luke with a surprised tone, "A-are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" he added, scanning the female for any wounds.
Ken

When Luke answered his question, Ken snorted and said, "That's a ridiculous reply, Luke!" Ken sighed and lowered his limbs to the ground, he immediately got distracted for a bug that was peacefully walking. Suddenly the pup heard a sound, and he looked up to see Lucas and Alaska, the pup smiled and a sudden relief washed over him.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next