Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Outskirts of the Camp EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Outskirts of the Camp EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Outskirts of the Camp EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Outskirts of the Camp EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Outskirts of the Camp EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Outskirts of the Camp

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Outskirts of the Camp Empty Outskirts of the Camp

Post by Demon Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Here in the outskirts of the camp lie many tents, and boats. Be sure not to get be seen by children or else they will throw rocks at you. Don't be seen by man for you might be their new coat. Be wary at all times. For this is were man lies his head and he makes sure it is safe. Be careful when saving dogs.
Outskirts of the Camp JR0701
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp Empty Re: Outskirts of the Camp

Post by Raven Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:20 pm

~Switched from the Meadow~

Raven walked silently. The glow from the fires made by man were clearly seen now. She looked behind her to make sure Maddox was still there. "You okay?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer and raised her head over the brush so she could clearly see the nearby camp. They were very close now. Many people could be seen and a few varying dogs were running about. She crept closer towards the camp. "Whatever you do Maddox," she said. "Do not be seen." She walked around the entire outskirts of the camp looking for any strays.

~People rping as dogs may join in now!!~
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 pm

(Murrrrp I need to make Iggy's bio!)

Maddox rolled his eyes as Raven asked him if he was alright. He felt the question wasn't worth dignifying with an answer and Raven didn't seem to be looking for one. He remained silent as he concentrated on evenly matching his pace to Raven's.

"Whatever you do Maddox, Do not be seen."

"Yeah, okay, don't worry." He scoffed, arrogance thickening his words. "Remind me why we're here again?" He felt out of place at this rusty human camp, and was ready to get out of there as soon as possible, though his curiosity got the best of him in the end and he felt compelled to venture further into the depths of the settlement. Maddox had never seen anything like it. Their dens were made of a soft material, and the warm yet dangerous glow of a fire burned in the distance. Maddox's first impression was that these creatures were in trouble. The hungry flames were sure to engulf the humans right? No matter how hard Maddox strained he was unable to hear any sounds hinting at panic. Mezmorized, he staggered forward a few feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Raven heard Maddox speak and cocked an ear behind her. She slid under a bush, the two wolves going ever closer to the human encampment. "We are here," she jumped over a log. "To gather more strays, like you and myself." She lowered herself and crept under bushes. "I would take my advice Maddox." She said. She still kept her eyes on the ground ahead but turned her ears back to him. "Wolves rarely surivive being seen by humans." She saw him, trancelike move toward the mezmorizing fire in the human camp. She smacked her tail against the side of his muzzle. "Snap out of it," she said harshly. "The fire doesn't hurt the people, it only hurts us."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 am

Maddox winced as Raven's tail grazed his snout. "Fire proof humans?" He flattened his ears a moment before drifting back into the safety of the shawows though he kept his eyes on the camp of humans. "Alright, let's just get this over with." He said, his voice barely rising over a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Raven heard Maddox's reply and continued ever closer to the camp. She raised her nose and tried to smell the air but could not find anything. All she could smell was smoke, humans and food. She had Maddox wait at the edge of the camp, safely hidden in the bushes as she crept dangerously close to the human encampement. She watched the humans as she slinked stealthily through the shadows. "Where are the dogs?" she thought. "They were supposed to be here?"

forgive me for it being so short.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp Empty rp

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 am

"Wait, stop!" a wolfdog sprang from to undergrowth "the outskirts of this camp are swarming with hidden traps under leaves! Don't go near! I was in there and almost got shot! My father lives in there but will not leave, and my mother-my mother was killed by one of these people a year ago, so stay away, please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:11 am

Raven looked at the wolfdog that ran from the underbush, screaming. Her fur bristled. "Be quiet girl," she whispered harshly. "We don't want to be seen." She looked over the bushes on her tall dire frame. The humans hadn't appeared to notice what had just happened. She shuddered in relief. That was close, she thought. She looked back at the dog. "I know all about the traps, young wolfdog. I come her every year, looking for new blood for the Society in which I live."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp Empty re rp

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 am

"OK, I didn't think I was that loud." Flattens ears against head in a submissive way "I was walking near the woodline of the camp and saw you and figured I'd warn you. My mother was shot here! I don't want anyone getting shot, that's all. I was in the camp before, I know where some of the dogs are in there." Slightly wags tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Raven listens to Alaska, her ears up alertly. "Show us where."

Spirita/Iggy and other dogs may join in rp.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

"OK, but first we'll need a disguise. See this black and white goopy stuff? People call it paint, it makes you look like a dog rather than a wolf-get the picture? Get your paws, tail, and chest/belly in the white paint and the rest of you in the black. And even in the disguise, stay away from the houses on the far right, the second to middle, and the house in the closest middle, the humans in those houses aren't a fan of any dog! The places I've seen strays at are on the lower left tip and the lower middle area. I'm a regular visitor here and know the place like the back of my paw, if you need help let me know. And also be friendly and you will less likely be shot. The tent on the close right welcomes strays and will probably give you a gnawing bone. Please be careful! The best way to enter the camp is to walk past the tent on the close right." (starts walking toward the teepee tent on the close right)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Raven watches the female demonstrate what to do and saw her go towards the tent. She rolls in the shallow puddle, large brown spots covering her dark black coat. She buries her face in the mud and shakes herself. "Maddox," looks at her alertly. "Remain here. You will lead the strays back to the den. We will send the strays to you." Raven turns and hurries after the female. She creeps quietly around the teepee.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Alaska barks quietly, some humans come out "hello Chica, would you like a treat?" says one person as she holds out a bone, Alaska whines then play bows, "it looks like Chica has brought a friend, come see I've got a little treat for you too" says another. "It's OK, these are some of the few humans you can trust." Alaska whispers to Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Raven watches the people approach the wolfdog Alaska. She did not approach the human. When they beconed her to come to them she raised her hackles and gave them a toothless growl. She did not like them and she did not trust them. She lowered her head and growled and pulled Alaska away from them. "Let us find the dogs and leave." She said. "I do not like it here. Never have never will. I do not trust them." She bared her teeth at the humans and walked deeper into camp.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Alaska sighed "OK Raven, let's go, I remember seeing a illy treated dog over here some where." Alaska takes the bone licks the person's hand and lopes in the direction of the chained dog. "Over here, I think." She says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Maddox solemnly nodded as Raven commanded him to stay put. He was glad he didn't have to where any yucky disguise. He lay down in the safety of the shadows, ready to seve as backup if needed. He could hear the humans chatting toward the inner part of the small town. He stood up and stretched his neck in attempt to see better but to no prevail. He took a cautious step forward. No no. Stay put like Raven said. a small voice in his head warned. He tossed the idea of disobeying Raven's orders around I his head. The whole thing was just so tempting..... Even so, he made no move toward the camp; yet he made no move toward the shadows at the same time. He was utterly conflicted.

(I'll post as Iggy soon:3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Raven and Alaska switching to inside the human camp...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp Empty re: outskirts of the camp

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Alaska and the dogs walk out of the camp to Maddox "hi Maddox, these are some of the stays we saved, their names are Kimmi and Spirita, both good friends if mine. Raven is still in the camp, plotting a revenge for the cruelty of the humans. We are to go to the mountain to watch her." Alaska did not speak of the dangers which Raven mentioned, she did not want to worry Maddox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Maddox broke from his daze when the collie spoke of the newbies. He nodded a greeting to the two but didn't speak until Alaska spoke of Raven. A hint of hesitance signaled there was something she wasn't telling him. He shook his fur out and didn't press the subject. Well, at least he didn't at first. Only when she mentioned the 'plotting against the human race' part did he do a mental flip. "Plotting? She's not doing anything dangerous, is she?" He spared a glance at the bright flames that flickered around the human encampment, an array of dangers that could lay inside. He shivered slightly as a breeze surpassed him.

Last edited by Maddox on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"Yes plotting, I'm strongly against the idea, but, she's doing it anyway. And I can't tell a lie, she said it'd be dangerous, and to go safely to the mountain to watch." Alaska shakes her head knowing what could happen, then hears a loud sharp growl coming from the camp. "Oh no, one of us should probably go help her before she gets herself killed!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Maddox tilted his head toward the snarl's direction. Maddox wasn't very good with quick thinking, but he took a stab at it anyway. "I'll go check on Raven. You guys stay here." He took one step before turning back to te group hesitantly. "Or you can come..... Either way." He barked before loping in the general direction of the sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:46 pm

"Hold up Maddi, show us the way to the mountain so we can meet the rest of your pack, please." Alaska asked with concern wagging her tail slightly, then she turned to Spirita and Kimmi "we need to get to the mountains and the pack to get to safety."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Maddox huffed an agreement, turning back toward the group. "Sure." He barked quietly, looking over his shoulder for any sign of Raven. He started at a slow trot toward where he was pretty sure was the direction of the den. He kept slowly though so the others could catch up.

-bottom of the mountain thing-

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Raven walked up to them, the male in tow. She lowered the pups off her back. "Here is one of our last recruits. Be careful with the pups." (Niji already is here for the sake of the argument)
She looked at the wise Spirita. "I keep my promise to you. All of you remain safe and well hidden." She turned and raced back to the camp.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Maddox smiled as Raven reentered the area with an awkward looking collie and several pups. He scowled as she went back, but didn't stop her. "Alright." He said slowly, already beginning the departure. "Let's go." He barked, leading the way back to te den.

-the lower peak-

Iggy gulped when he saw the large group of canids, all of them with jaws big enough to tear him or one of the pups apart. His paranoia appeared to be in vein though, as the group seemed to ignore him for te most part. He lowere his head for Bree and Elodie, who jumped onto his back, and he began the balancing act of trotting with ten pounds of fragile pups to carry.

-the lower peak-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next