Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
I'm missing you guys~ EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
I'm missing you guys~ EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
I'm missing you guys~ EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
I'm missing you guys~ EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
I'm missing you guys~ EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

I'm missing you guys~

3 posters

Go down

I'm missing you guys~ Empty I'm missing you guys~

Post by Raiden Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey! It's been awhile. Smile
Raven, Key and Silk .. Have you guys heard from the others?
Has Blade visited? Mira? Oh gawd... *cries*
I miss ya guys a lot :c

How are ya? I really want to hear from you guys again. I know I haven't been active and whatnot but I do visit the forums from time to time. Raven still sends me messages and I cry every time I read them. (even though last one was dated back at July and the last time I replied was on December last year.) I'm sorry for not replying.

Since I've been away, a lot had happened. I moved back to my hometown and transferred to a new college near the place where I now live. I'm studying AB Psychology now and is in my 2nd year. Who knew Psychology was a hard course XD Ahahaha... seriously .. despite not having much math, it's still hard @_@

After I went inactive in the forums, Rick and I started going out but broke up soon after. We're still friends though. He was too much of a sweetheart to really feel bitter about everything. And believe it or not, he still comes crashing into my house and eats everything I have in the fridge like he owns the place @_@ Talk about gluttony ~

Also, I've started COSPLAYING recently. You know.... it's where I make costumes of my favorite Anime/Game characters and act/roleplay as them in events and conventions? I had a lot of fun and I've met a lot of people while I was trying to get used to everything, the photographers, the critics, the amounts of fabric and cardboard I had to deal with just to get that perfect Costume done. It warms my heart every time someone taps my shoulders and asks for a picture with me because I've cosplayed as their favorite character :DD I've been getting photoshoot requests here and there too, so I'm still quite busy at the moment.
You guys can check it out on these links:

World Cosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/iMiyukichi
Deviantart: http://ilovethesilence.deviantart.com

AND GOOD NEWS! I've stopped being camera shy and I've been building up my confidence. I am proud to say that I have conquered my phobia against cameras XD I'm a little less introverted and a bit more outgoing now, compared to the me back then but even though I've changed quite considerably and I've met a lot of other wonderful people, I still think back and remember you guys. You guys knew me even before I've become this busy, before I even knew how to use make-up (I use some now because I practice a lot for my cosplays) and also knew me even before anyone even cared. I just .. miss ya guys so much.. Especially Raven..

I'm sorry for not keeping in touch. I feel rather sad now for neglecting the forum and our RP..
I feel like I abandoned my best friends.. but nuff drama ~

I hope you guys are doing alright ^_^
I really wish I can hear from you guys again.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm missing you guys~ Empty Re: I'm missing you guys~

Post by Silk. Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Hey Raiden! I'm so glad to see you're back. Sorry about not replying sooner, I didn't expect to hear from anyone.
And no, sadly, I haven't heard from Blade or Mira since this place died down, but I'm glad to hear everything is going well on your end of the spectrum, and that you've started cosplaying. If I recall  correctly we don't live anywhere near each other, but you wouldn't happen to be coming to Animazment in North Carolina, would you? I'm going as Annie Leonhardt this year and I'd love to maybe meet up and get some pictures on the off chance you're going.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Sadly, I don't live in the same country *sobs* would have loved to have visited though if only my mom would approve of me going alone X'D If I go with somebody it'll be too expensive instead~ *cries* So many hindrances.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Hey guys
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin