Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 22 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Key Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Moon:
"Key's fine. She went with Raven. My name is Moon and I'm a very close friend of Key." Moon began to relax and lay down. "Did I answer all your questions?" Moon asked. "You sure did hit me with a lot" He said jokingly.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Alec relaxed when he heard that Key was doing alright. The pup continued to stare at the adult figure in front of him. Alec ears flicked when he heard that Key's friend was called, "Moon." Lowering his small hind, Alec smiled and said, "Nice to meet ya, Moon. I'm sorry if I asked a lot of questions, I tend to do that a lot. How close are you and Key? Do you like her a lot?"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Moon:
"I'm very close to Key. Key and I were friends since puppyhood." Moon said. Then he look at Alec. "But then I guess I should ask you the same thing. Key seems to treat you like you're her very own pup. In fact, I think I know what her question for you is. So, how close to you feel to Key?" Moon asked resting his head on his paws.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:01 pm

((I don't really remember where I was, sooo))

Blade returned to the group and padded over to the pup Alec and a new wolf he had yet to meet. Ever mistrustful at first, the grey wolf pinned his ears back. "Hey," he said, a bit colder than he should have. "What's your name?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Moon:
Moon turned away as soon as Blade came. He didn't know him and he didn't want to be noticed. He didn't want to be noticed as one of the ones that had fought in the battle. He went back to his den.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Blade watched him walk away and growled. He followed after him. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" he snarled, flicking his ear in agitation.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Alec was about to respond to Moon's question when another canine approached them. When the small lad saw Moon walking away, Alec could sense the green grey wolf agitated vibe. Alec frowned when Blade was chasing after Moon. "HEY! Don't be mean to my new friend!" barked the angry pup. Alec growled and chased after Blade, snapping at the males tail.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Blade growled at the small pup. "Stay out of it, kid," he growled, flicking his tail out of Alec's reach. If the young male continued trying, Blade would fight back but there had been enough injury in camp without another one starting. "I just wanted to know who he was."
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Moon:
Moon hid in the den as he watched Blade. "Wait!"he said as he came limping out of the den. "I guess I'm not use to introducing myself yet. It's nice to meet you young warrior." Moon said respectfully as he dipped his head toward Blade.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Blade watched the stranger cautiously. "Same to you," he said politely, if not a bit standoffish. "And you are...?" The green-striped wolf watched the white wolf curiously and held his tail high, knowing he could take down the injured wolf should that happen but having no interest in being the first to attack. He looked to the side, wondering where Raven was. He hadn't seen her since he ran off, and with Raiden gone as well he was a bit edgy.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am

~Raven from The Ever Changing Cliffs~

Raven hurried swiftly through the brush as she and Key made their way back to the Society's home territory. The black faes slipped silently in and out of the shadows. When they got close Raven lifted her ears and heard a sharp bickering between two of the wolves. She dreaded a fight. If the pack was fighting amongst themselves they would be of no good to the attack on the militia. She stuck her head through the brush. She saw Blade, Moon, Asmira and a few pups. Stepping into the clearing she raised her head and howled. The Council had returned.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Moon
Moon got up as soon as he heard Raven howl. He saw Key beside her. Key was back to normal. Moon walked up to Key and asked "What's going on?"
Key:
Key looked at Moon and with a dip of her head, she said "You find out soon."
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 pm

She stood still and watched my pack. They seemed in better condition after the fight now that they'd been given a chance to recover from it. She saw Blade and the stranger Moon begin to bicker and snarled at them. She would not stand for this, not at this time while the other leader of the pack was still in danger. She flickered her ears and barked in an attempt to get the packs attention. Her silver eyes looked at each wolf individually, her gaze piercing and cold. "The Militia is coming," she said sternly to all who would listen."They are coming closer to our home and to us. They are steadily gaining ground while we are steadily losing it. We have to fight back, again, and soon. They won this battle but they haven't won the war. They won only through sheer brutality and lack of organization on our part. If we can work together, as a team, as a pack, we will be able to win in our next confrontation. But we have go work hard, it won't be easy but we have to train, think, work and live as one entity. If we do this we will win." She looked around, ears raised, waiting for a reply of some sort
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Moon:
Moon turned away from Raven, from the rest of the pack." I don't know what to do. I have to face my old pack." These thoughts raced through his head. Then he stood up and called out. "Raven, I will tell about my pack, if you would like." He didn't know how to word it so, he just said that and bowed.

Key:
Key stood beside him. "Well, information helps." She thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 pm

She looked at Moon and nodded.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Moon:
Moon nodded to Raven. Then he turned to Key, "Key whenever you have time, I need to talk to you." Key turned to him, puzzled. "About what?" she asked. Moon didn't answer. "Just meet me in the den when you have time." He walked away.

Key:
"Okay..." Then she went over to talk to Raven to see what needed to be done. "I'll go and see what Moon wants later." she thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Raven looked at Key and Moon. He nodded back to her and started walking away. She was puzzled and waited for Key to approach her. "I thought he had information to tell us," she said firmly.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Key:
"Yes, he does but he wanted me to see if you needed help as far as the warriors. I think he has more of a battle plan in mind. Would like me to go and get him?" Key replied ready to run after Moon.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Raven looked at her curiously. "If you wish to go get him, then you may. It never hurt anyone to have an open mind to all available courses of action."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Key:
Key took off after Moon, catching up to him. "Moon, Raven would like to see you now." Key said. Moon turned and nodded. He headed towards Raven. "How may I help you." he asked.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Raven watched Key go and eat patiently. She looked over her pack again, they were quiet. Raiden...I miss you. She thought. She looked skyward briefly but the sound of approaching footsteps drew her eyes back to the ground. Key and Moon were coming. Moon came towards her and she heard him speak. Her ear twitched slightly. "What do you know about the Militia, Moon?" She asked sternly.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Moon:
Their leader Cerberus is brutal. They don't have many warriors, in fact, I think they don't have any members in the warrior rank. But like I said they as a pack they are brutal. If we are to fight them. Our best chance would be at night. And last but not least Cerberus seems to be playing mind games with one you call Raiden. They may use him against you. This battle harder the last, they are angry do to my actions." Moon said the part to himself, bowed respectfully to Raven and then walked away.

Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am

Raven watched him go, "Thank you Moon." She turned to Key. "Gather the others," she said. "We need to discuss a plan of action of what should be done and I do not wish to have anyone absent."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Key did as she said. Once the others were gathered, Key sat down, waiting for Raven to speak. She couldn't help but think shortly on what Moon did said to her. "I wonder what he wants?" She thought. She would go find out after this meeting.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 pm

She watched the pack assemble. There were so few...They are strong, she thought. Strong, fast, and smart. Those traits mean more than numbers. Much more. They define the victors and the defeated, the inners and the losers. The survivors and the extinct. On the battlefield they would be smaller, casualties would bring a larger cost, but there would also be fewer targets. Those targets would be smarter than those pursuing them. Yes, she said to herself. They would triumph.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next