Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 13 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raven Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:46 am

Raven watch the small number of wolves gather. They came slowly and she needed more to come. The information she was about to give could not afford to be missed. She watched Raiden come up and take and take Blade aside. She was silent for a moment and looked at the small company her voice had assembled. "Asmira," she said. "Rally the foxes and gather the dogs. There is danger nearby.." She threw her head back again and howled again.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:16 pm

(Rudy is coming!)
***Sharon***
Sharon smiled, and waited for Alaska. Turning to her, she quietly said "Alright, now if you just take these herbs, and rest a little, you'll feel a lot better. Okay? She smiled and nodded at Alaska, then turned to leave. She walked slowly crouching beneath a tall tree, and rested her head. She knew this feeling, even though she wasn't sure. She crouched low, whining a little, then closed her eyes. She swallowed, and opened her eyes, only finding herself under the tree. Her eyes closed shut,
RUDY is here!
Finally after what it felt like a long time to her, she let her tong out, panted, then licked the newborn pup.

***Velvel***
Velvel followed Alba, calling Ken. She looked around real closely, and even tried to look under the trees. 'Hm...I wonder where he is!' She thought, and kept calling his name. "Ken! Where are you?! She called, but not too loud.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine. I've been involved the whole time and I still don't have a clue."

Asmira nodded, knowing he was telling the truth simply by his attitude towards it. A red wolf she hadn't really met came and pulled Blade aside. She smiled. He must be getting the answers he deserved. When Raven called down to her, Asmira gave a quick but firm nod and took off back to the creek. She skidded to a halt but the Fiera, Lucas, Faith, and the pups, sending dirt spraying. "Sorry!" she apologized, "but it's important! Raven wants you all over at the log! She's trying to announce something," without waiting for them to come she dashed off again to try and find others. She found a pale she-wolf (Sharon) lying down and went to go and give her Raven's message. Then she noticed the small bundle of fur... a pup! Never being around wolf mothers, Asmira had no experience and behavioral advice to keep her distance and she walked up the the fae. "It's so cute," she cooed. Then she remembered her charge. "Raven wants us at the log so she can announce something. We should go." She waited for the female to respond, wondering if she'd need help.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:51 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and licked her pup, as she saw the female (Asmira) coming towards her and her newborn pup, Rudy. She smiled and replied back as she heard the message "Why, thank you very much, and yes, I'll be there right away." She nodded in thanks, and turned back to her pup. She cuddled him tight, the small creature warm inside her white fur. She quietly whispered "Now, we are going to meet other wolves, okay? Shh, it's fine" She cooed at her pup, and smiled. She hoped he wouldn't mind the other wolves in the pack, suddenly, she felt a little more experienced, 'was it because she already took care of Velvel?' She shook the thought off her head, ad gently stood up. She looked up and saw the female still there, and smiled. She waited for the pup to get situated on the hard ground, then gently picked him up. As she walked to the wolf(Asmira), she smiled, 'Thanks!' She stopped then started again, looking back at the female, then headed to the log.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 pm

ALBA

"Hehe, yeah... Sorry about that." Alba giggled at Asmira's remark. She wagged her little tail, and playfully bowed on Faith's back. Alba blushed, and sat down foolishly. She licked Faith's fur, and whispered into her ear, "Ok, we're ready." Alba smiled and shouted happily, "We'll be back soon mum!" Alba nipped Faith once more and wagged her tail a mile a minute.

FIERA

"Ok, Alba! Stay safe!" Fiera swayed her tail in the air as a friendly farewell. She then perked her ears at a familiar sound. Sharon had just gave birth! It appeared to be a male, with fur drenched in afterbirth. "Well, hello," Fiera spoke softly, and nudged the pup lovingly with her nose. She chuckled, and quietly sat down beside Sharon. Fiera then heard another familiar sound. This was Raven's howling, calling for the pack to come. She tilted her head in confusion, and summoned for Faith to follow.

FAITH

"That tickles!" Faith stomped her paws laughing at the little nibbles given to her neck by Alba. Seeing Fiera was needing Faith's assistance, she followed with the two young ones on her back. Faith had no questions for anyone. She'd only listen to the important things Raven had to say. This seemed serious, judging by how strongly the tune stuck in her mind.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 am

There they were, sitting on a large rock. Raiden couldn't look Blade straight in the eyes but instead stared straight into the horizon.

"Just... tell me what's going on. From the beginning."

He sighs. "Very well." His voice husky as he spoke. He began to tell Blade about his past. From back to the Lab, his escape, his mate, daughter and his own brother. The young male did have the right to know, Raiden had big plans for the young male. He trusted him that much. He didn't leave any info out and told him everything, On how he escaped, How his mate and daughter were killed in front of his very eyes and how hatred brought him and his brother apart. "It's my fault everyone is in danger right now... That's where it all began." Lowering his head as his voice became hoarse, his face scrunched up in a frown while his large teeth bared as he growled at himself. "I couldn't do anything to protect them and now my brother haunts me and continues to seek revenge. He is near, Blade. Just waiting to attack." He stomped his right front paw to the rock making it crumble slightly, almost making a loud thud noise as he did. "Now Blade, I trust you to protect this pack... Our pack no matter what happens." Now looking at the young male's green orbs, not showing any sign of hesitating. "I want you to be my successor." He said while his brows furrowed but not with any displeasing emotions but only determination and enthusiasm.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Blade listened to Raiden's story with a growing sense of awe. Like him, this wolf had lost everything. He hadn't asked for this much information in his mind, but when he looked back at what he said, he'd wanted to know it all. Blade had assumed it had started with the elk doe, but far from it. As Raiden explained about losing his mate and daughter, Blade looked into the male's heartbroken eyes and saw the flash of his mother's. Beaten and worn down. Blade shifted and leaned closer to Raiden's shoulder and his flicked his tail down Raiden's back trying to comfort him. "It's not your fault. There's wolves out there that aren't as nice as others. Some are just downright cruel," he added, snorting in disgust. But as the red wolf glanced back up, his eyes held remorse but also an undying determination. "I want you to be my successor," he said. Blade froze. 'What?' he though, 'me?' Blade got to his feet and took a couple steps back, disbelief evident on his face. "W-why... why me?" he stammered. He didn't understand. His whole life was spent being on the outskirts. When he'd come here he hadn't expected anything. He never would have seen this coming.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:52 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled as she saw Fiera come towards her. Speaking softly, she said "Rudy, meet Fiera. She is really nice, and I trust her, so when there is trouble, and I'm not there, find Fiera first, okay?" She didn't know if he understood all that, but she laughed quietly and cuddled around the small fragile pup, and looked at Raven. "Well, I guess we should head over there..."She smiled at them, then nuzzled the squirming pup.

***Velvel***
Velvel looked at her mamma, then heard another wolf howl. When she saw that the wolves were supposed to meet her, she shrugged but saw Alba also not completely sure of the happening. She smiled and stepped around Faith's back, looking around at the situation.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 pm

"It's not your fault. There's wolves out there that aren't as nice as others. Some are just downright cruel,"

He stares beyond the horizon once again, his face had no sign of joy whatsoever. "He wasn't always like that Blade. It's only because of me that he became like that." The determination in his eyes disappeared and sorrow and grief once again replaced it all. His ears flicked towards Blade as he also turned his head towards him.

"W-why... why me?"

"Because I chose you. You are the only one I have told my past to besides Raven. I trust you. I have faith in you, Blade." He raised his large paw and placed it on Blade's chest. "and if ever I encounter my brother again.... If ever I fall and fail, please be there to take my place. You'll make a great leader someday, Blade." He finally smiles as he removed his paw away from the neon green male's chest but ruffles his hair playfully with it when he saw the seriousness on the male's face. He chuckles. "This is getting a little bit too emotional. Let's go back to the pack."
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm

"Because I chose you. You are the only one I have told my past to besides Raven. I trust you. I have faith in you, Blade. And if ever I encounter my brother again.... If ever I fall and fail, please be there to take my place. You'll make a great leader someday, Blade."

Blade was still too stunned to speak, so when Raiden said they should head back to the pack he could only nod. He felt a warm feeling where Raiden had placed his place. It made him want to smile and bound around and howl to the world. (OOC: Blade doesn't know what it is, but it's pride/love) Instead, he walked next to the red male back to where Raven was waiting. He's already heard it all, and more, but he didn't want the others to know. Raiden trusted him with it, so he took it seriously. He didn't know if he could handle Raiden dy-- no. That wasn't possible. If it came down to it, Blade would rather himself than the red male. Raiden had more to look forward to... Blade looked down for a moment, than gazed back up at Raven with a fierce determination. Raiden was part of this pack, and he'd protect him and everyone else no matter what.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Key walked toward the pack. She didn't really know what was going on but it didn't matter. She would defend this pack with her life if needed and she didn't care what kind of shape she in to do it. She sat alone to listen.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:43 pm

(Sorry I haven't been getting on, some things came up)

Asmira smiled at the new mother (Sharon) and wagged her tail. Asmira froze for a moment, more at a loss for what she had to do next than anything. Was there anyone she'd missed...? She shrugged, thinking she hadn't. (Is there anyone active she didn't get? Sorry if she did...) She decided to head back to the log to wait for the announcement. She went at a full sprint.
"Congratulations, by the way!" she called over her shoulder to the pale she-wolf. When she got back more dogs, wolves, and foxes had arrived. She noticed Blade in particular... those green stripes are hard to miss. She wondered what the red wolf had told him... probably what Raven was about to announce. But why the special "pull-you-off-to-the-side"? Asmira cleared it from her thoughts. It wasn't really her business so she let sleeping dogs lie (no pun intended). Asmira trotted up to Blade. He looked troubled and even... nervous? "You okay?" she asked softly, not wanting to startle him or anything. He looked lost in his thoughts.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:32 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled, but then curled the pup up, protecting it from any danger. "Thanks! Now, let's head to Raven." She looked back then slowly started walking. She saw Faith and the pups coming too, and smiled at her other pup Velvel, wondering what her reaction would be to the sudden new strange pup her mamma was caring for.

***Velvel***
Velvel, looked around, and smiled, until her blue small eyes came across her mamma. "Mamma! We're here!" She happily shouted, but then came to a stop, when she saw a new small strange creature wiggling in her arms. 'Huh? Who is that?' She thought, tilted her head in confusion. She looks down, but can't remember seeing a young pup like that in her life time. She keeps wondering, in confusion.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

"You okay?"

He looked down at Asmira, who was approaching him. "I'm fine," he growled but then his ears went back. He had to be nicer... as much as he hated to admit it. If he was ever to take over (higher-beings forbid) he'd have to be on good terms with everyone. 'Even Fiera...' he thought, mentally wincing as the pain in his neck and shoulder came back just at the thought. "I'm fine," he repeated in a gentler voice to the she-wolf. "Just a little shaken. This is bad..." he added, glancing back up at Raven. Wasn't everyone here yet?
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:56 pm

"I'm fine."

Asmira was about to growl right back, when his tone changed.

"I'm fine. Just a bit shaken. This is bad..."

Shocked but happier, Asmira grinned and her tail flicked back and forth. "Am I hearing you right? Did you just sound... nice?" she teased him, giggling a little. It was nice having someone her age. "How bad?" she said after a moment, remembering his last comment. She knew this was serious, but how much so?
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Raven waited until the majority of the pack was present before she began to speak. "All present my I have your attention," she called, making sure he was loud enough so that her voice could carry throughout the forest. "There has been a warning from a neutral ally that there is another wolf and likely an entire pack of wolves in our territory." She glanced at Raiden, who was standing nearby since his brief discussion with Blade had ended. "These invaders are not like us," she continued. "These wolves and dogs are cruel and merciless. They will harm and kill you without a second thought. It is highly advised that everyone stays with someone else. There will not be much use wandering by yourself. Stay together, pups should stay at the den and their should always be a Watcher on duty. I know this is not fun for you pups but all necessary precautions should be taken, should this rival pack become aggressive and attack this pack. Everyone should remain alert. If anything should arise please report it." She looked firmly at each wolf, fox and dog in turn. They were a strong group, they could survive an attack. She nodded, concluding the end of her speech. "Carry on," she said turning away from the edge of the log. She padded wearily toward Raiden, her head low. She sighed. "The words of a leader can rally an army, or start a war.." She whispered this phrase, an old one she had heard from her father. She rubbed the make then walked down to the creek.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 am

"Am I hearing you right? Did you just sound... nice?"

Blade's ear flicked irritably. He didn't like being mocked. "Yeah, well don't get used to it," he replied gruffly and humphed. He was about to answered her question "VERY bad" but Raven finally made her announcement. Blade listening intently and realized how little was actually being told. He knew Raiden hadn't told a lot... make that practically anyone... about his past, but they didn't even know his brother could be leading this attack? Wouldn't that make matters worse that they had no clue? For the first time, Blade wondered about everything he'd ever been told. How much of it had been filled with lies and omitted truths? How much did he really know? When it concluded Blade headed straight for the den. Since arriving he hadn't gotten a wink of rest and he was feeling downright exhausted. He took his original spot-- by the entrance-- and plopped down. He remembered the pup's attack and looked around quickly to make sure they weren't around before he laid his head between his paws. His eyes slowly closed as he drifted into sleep...
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Lucas
Luke's lobes flicked to the sound of Raven. He turned his gaze to her, showing his respect and attention. Seeing that she was about to announce something, his orbs locked onto her and he quietly listened to her say something about other cruel and merciless canines. "Another pack?" he questioned silently to himself, Was this a rival pack? What happened between these two packs? Why were they rivals and Was there a war starting between these packs? If so Lucas must keep his guard up and watch over Ken and the others. "This is bad... other wolves... more cruel and dangerous then us.." he murmured silently. What if Luke fails on protecting Ken, he wouldn't have the heart to move on if the young lad died in battle. Luke growled quietly, he closed his eyes and clinched his jaws, Luke knew Ken and he knew the pup doesn't like missing out in action, Why did he have to be just like his father? Why couldn't Ken be more like his mother, and not his father..
Ken
Kenny snickered when he saw the two female canines walk off. "ha-ha I knew they couldn't find me!" he thought excitedly, "I am a NINJA!" Hearing a rustle behind him he saw Raven say something to him then went towards the center of the pack. The dominant female was announcing something to the pack. While staying quiet, Ken's jaws dropped when Raven was done with her announcement. "WHAT!" screamed Ken in his head, "What! Stay in the den, NO! That's boring, I wanna help too! UGHHH!!" Ken grumbled and leaped out of the bushes, shaking his taupe colored pelt back and fort loosening any caught leaves. He stared at his guardian who was deep in thoughts, Luke didn't even notice him leap out. Sighing quietly, Ken trotted to the den, and saw a neon colored figure up ahead. A wicked smirk formed on Ken, "Ohh Blade is asleep" thought the naughty pup. Ken slowed his pacing and quietly walked to where Blade was, and he lowered his haunches in front of the resting male. Ken snickered softly and watch the male sleeping, "Mehehe!.....Wait... He might slap me." Ken wasn't in the mood for pain so he stepped backwards a few more inches and continued to watch the brute sleep, waiting for the moment when he wakes up to pounce on him.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Key listened and as she listened she growled,"No no. This can did be.Please.." Nearly a week of staying in this pack and there's already a threat. "I will not be worthless in this pack." She thought to herself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:15 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled but then turned her attention to Raven. 'Intruder wolves....wonder if they'll come...' she wondered, and looked back at Velvel then her newborn pup. She was getting a little worried, and wanted to protect both. She decided she would call Velvel in soon.

***Velvel***
Velvel frowned at the small pup mamma was holding, but then shrugged, still feeling alert, then saw the big wolf talk about something about other wolves... she saw a small figure to the den. 'Kenny?!' She thought, and nudged Alba, pointing her muzzle to the den.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 pm

"Yeah, well don't get used to it."

Asmira was about to mock him again until she heard Raven begin the announcement. Her pupils narrowed as she listened. Another pack? She glanced to the side at Blade's face. Is this all he was worried about? Asmira didn't believe it-- she'd seen how tough he was. There was something else that was bothering him. Her azure orbs gazed back up at Raven as the black she-wolf completed her speech. Asmira didn't know how to feel about this other pack. Were they really cruel, to the point where diplomacy meant nothing? When she looked sideways at Blade her head snapped too as she saw he wasn't there. As everyone started to clear out, Asmira stayed behind, remembering Raven had wanted to tell her something. (OOC: About being a fisher, wasn't it? Though Asmira's listed as a Wandering Stray because she wants to be a Messenger so you might have to talk to Kage)
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Key waited for the others to clear out. She had to clear her thoughts. She began to calm down." If the attack did happen then the other pack would sorry they ever stepped on S.O.S land but what if...? No that not happen." She thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:52 pm

It was that dream again. Blade struggled to find a way to wake up but he couldn't, because it was real. Before him lay his mother, beaten and bloodied. Shadowy wolves formed a barrier around her, with only one way out and that was away. Her eyes lacked all the life they once held. She was breathing heavily and blood lingered on her gums and tongue where it had come out from the abuse. Blade tried to run to her but a sharp pain erupted on his neck where someone pulled him back. He called out to her. "Mother! Mother!" and her eyes found his. She smiled sadly, but the smile vanished as a large wolf walked forward and loomed over her. Her head dipped and she tried to be submissive. He snarled and dug his claws into her shoulder anyways. She whimpered; the pain she already felt helped numb it. Another wolf stepped forward. "Dad!" Blade called and the brown male rounded on him and swiped his face. Still held by someone else Blade shrieked as flesh was torn from his face and neck at the same time. His father walked back to the female. Before she could even beg he slashed down twice- first with his right then with his left- a cross over her chest. "I cross your heart," he spoke, hatred marring his words, "and hope you die." Her eyes widened and a tear appeared near her eye. Somehow she managed to get on her feet. She turned towards the exit and limped a couple steps. Two of her legs were useless. She looked back at Blade, then his father, and then someone else. Then she ran in a pitiful, lop-sided lope. That was the last time he ever saw her... and then the pack turned their horrible gazes on him.

Blade woke with a start. How long had he been out? He looked up at the sun and it had barely shifted. He was about to curse when he felt someone watching him... and saw the pup Ken straight ahead. "Oh great..." his mind thought.

Last edited by Blade on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Ken
Kenny stood there in front of the sleeping wolf Blade. He was waiting what seemed like eternity for the male to wake up, but that was normal for Ken to feel that way since he was a impatient pup. The small pup snorted, "How long do I have to sit here for him to wake up" thought the taupe colored pup. The pup sighed and turned his gaze away from Blade, Ken scanned around the new den and saw a wolf(Key) by herself, he tilted his head a new curiousness sparked into the pups mind. "Who is she? Is she a new member?" wondered Ken, who was still looking at the she wolf(Key). Looking away from the she wolf, Ken's eyes spotted Velvel who also spotted him back. "Oh NO! Velvel found me, I have to hide" thought Ken, he didn't want his position to be found yet, so he looked around him for a good hiding spot. Before Ken could find a hiding spot he heard Blade, Ken turned his gaze to Blade and for a moment both canines locked gaze. "Hiya! You missed me Blade!" yipped Ken, his little tassels swayed behind him excitedly. Remembering about the two female pups, he leaped over Blade and shrunk his body beside the male, hiding himself from the pups view, "Don't move Blade... Shhhhh."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Rather than attack like he thought the pup was going to do, it yipped, "Hiiya! Missed me, Blade?" (OOC: did I interpret that right? Sorry if I didn't) and seemed happy to see him. Blade found this odd... the last time they'd met, Ken was dripping wet and supposed to apologize. Blade gave the pup a smirk. "About as much as a mouse misses an owl," he replied. As the pup bounced behind him he tensed, waiting for the attack until he realized the pup was cowering? No, hiding. Blade lifted his head and looked to his side, where Ken was. "Why should I?" he sneered at the pup, giving a mischevious grin. Following the younger male's line-of-sight he saw the she-pups. "Ohhh I get it... running from the girls already?" he chuckled and set his head back down. "I won't make a good hiding spot if they decide to come and bother me too, like you pups enjoy doing," Blade added, not lifting his head but speaking to Ken anyways. It made hiding the pup's whereabouts easier.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next