Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Raiden Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 am

Cerberus has appeared into his and his pack's territory again. His feet thudded with every step, but walking slowly just to be cautious of what the others might react to his newly brought 'member'. Raiden has been on his back since Sarasa couldn't carry him that long. Her build was small and not that strong but she did try her best to carry his (for now) unconscious father.

The weight didn't bother him, it was the least of his problems but now he had to come up with another plan for the SOS. The battle didn't end just the way that he'd planned but then again he had Raiden captured and they'll come sooner or later for him. He only hope that the others don't ask too much on where and why he hid Sarasa until now. It was too much of a hassle but then again the pack couldn't careless if he'd survived the battle or not.

"Sarasa, find Vincent." He ordered very coldly.

She cringed away from Cerberus's booming voice but still obeyed. She padded away from the her mate and father to find the one who was called 'Vincent'. She had only heard descriptions about him from Cerberus. She tried to remember how Cerberus described him and she has to do it fast or she'll get another bruise from him again. She didn't want that, not anymore. She can't take the pain and misery but she has to.

"He's the only other older wolf in the pack. That Old timer shouldn't be fit to be a General anymore. Tsk. I'll get him killed somehow..."

That was the only words she heard from him and then he growled furiously. It wasn't very useful but she had to do good with what she has. She walks around finding the wold that fit the "Only other Older Wolf" description and she did find him. The color of the wolf seemed quite odd but she shouldn't be thinking that since she wasn't any better than him. The old male had a sort of grayish brown color that was too normal to the eyes, unlike his other companions with strikingly different pelt colors and his age showed clearly to his worn out body but he didn't look weak as Cerberus had told her. "I hope he's better tempered." She thought helplessly. She slowly strode past a couple of plants and bushes until she got to him.

"Ummm .. " She started shyly but there was no time for that because Cerberus looked more impatient than ever, seeing him shake with rage. "Are you Vincent? Cause if you are.... Cerberus is calling for you." She finally broke off, now waiting for the brutes response or movement to confirm that he had heard her.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:07 am

Vincent

Vincent's eyes widened. "You.. but... you're..." He didn't have time to finish as the wolf stomped a front paw on his throat, pushing him back against the boulder and exposing his entire neck. He gagged, scrambling at its body helplessly with his two front and one good back leg. The pressure increased and he felt the fogginess in his vision. 'Oh no,' he thought, 'no, I can't die, not like this. Not after such a battle...' a silky voice drifted into his hearing, though the malice was heavy in its voice.
"I got stronger, huh, Vincent? Are you proud of me yet? Still a disgrace? Still want me dead?"

???

It was easy now. He'd grown old, but so had I and yet here he stood at my feet. I could kill him, here and now. It would be so easy. Just a little pressure and--
"Ummm .. Are you Vincent? Cause if you are.... Cerberus is calling for you." I look up, as a young she-wolf stands awkwardly. She doesn't fit in yet, I could tell. Forgetting my victim a moment, I lean forward, within centimeters, and sniff her. "I see... new here? Scared? I was too... you'll fit in someday, young one. Do not worry." And with that, I turned and bolted. "I have returned, Vincent! Watch your back!" I called over my shoulder. With luck, he'd heed my warning. That only makes the game more fun...

Vincent

The world was getting fuzzy and dark. Oh no, was it all going to end here? Struck down by-- the weight lifted and Vincent had but a moment as he sucked in a great puff of air. The wolf's fleeting words hit him and he processed them a moment as he huffed to regain his control. His eyes flicked about, landing on the young wolf. She was red, a white taking up more of the face and chest as he saw her from head-on. "You!" he said accusingly, rising to his feet in a flurry, wild accusations ready to burst forth. His hackles rose and his lip curled... though it only twitched and then stopped upon taking a closer look. His fur settled slightly. "But wait... you would have killed me already, and the fear-of-something is there in your eyes... oh, you didn't notice that? Right in the corners there..." His nose twitched and he jumped from the boulder. He circled her, sniffing. "Your scent is wreathed with that of Cerberus'... you're saying he's looking for me? Good. We can settle this then. Come." he barked, not waiting for her to follow. He didn't know where she'd come from or why she was here, but she knew Cerberus and he wanted to find out how. His useless leg dragged behind him but Vincent was getting used to it and it began to appear as nothing more than a limp. They reached Cerberus easily. "What's going on? Who's this?" he growled, nodding over his back at the female who had delivered the message, and coming up to where Cerberus laid... another wolf? This one was red like the other, but with less white and brown. "Is this...?" he asked a silent question, already guessing the identity of this dire based upon Cerberus' obvious disgust.

((And finally~))

Kriff

When he was done, Kriff exited the den cautiously at first... but it wore off the second his back paws left the sandy earth within and scraped against the clay-like rocks. He felt better, but still an ache nagged at him. He padded off, sampling the world around him. There wasn't much. It was boring, stupid, and just downright ugly here. He didn't see the beauty in a dewdrop falling from the petal of a small flower of the squirrels traipsing across the branches. All he saw was "not food, not prey, not rivals, prey, scratching tree, not prey". It was downright pitiful here. He kept looking around until a flash of red and his gaze whipped to the single spot where he saw her. Vincent snapped at her before circling and heading in the opposite direction. Kriff watched her... she was beautiful, no, ravishing. Kriff had never been good at describing. A smirk grew on his lips and he padded forward. No use NOT meeting her, right? Maybe she was new here, needed someone to show her around... "Hey there," he said smoothly, coming slowly in case she snapped too. Based on how she'd acted he didn't see her as feisty like Lilith, but that was fine. "Whatcha doing in a place like this?" he asked, curiosity in general sparking his interest. Something new, something exciting. Those were the thoughts in his mind.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

Sarasa

He wasn't as good tempered as she thought he was but at least he held himself better than how Cerberus did with himself. She walked behind "Vincent", following very cautiously, afraid and confused as ever. She saw him limp to get to Cerberus and she suddenly felt sorry for him, despite her fear of him. He shouldn't be forcing himself like that. It'll only get worse if he does. She thought as her head swished from side to side, trying to find anything useful she could use to heal someone.

[/color]Cerberus

"What's going on? Who's this?"the old male growled loudly, making him winced in disgust, wrinkling his snout in the process.

"Calm down." He answered with the same intensity.

"Is this...?" the older male trailed off.

The question was vague and unfinished but he knew what to answer.

"Yes, he is." He said flatly. "For now he stays with us. He can't escape nor can he disobey my orders." Cerberus explained briefly, looking over where Vincent had nodded towards, trying to somehow get a glimpse at what Sarasa was doing. She seemed distracted.

Sarasa

"Hey there," She jumped as she was startled by a deep and dark voice that seemed to be full of something that wasn't pure, something that was supposed to be hateful. She was so immersed in finding something that she hadn't sensed that he'd come so very close to her. She growled weakly, trying to somehow make the male who suddenly appeared back away but she knew that she had done a poor job at it. Her ears were flattened against her head, afraid of what this wolf might do to her but she heard him speak again and suddenly he didn't seem quite as scary as he started out to be for her.

"Whatcha doing in a place like this?" The wolf who had a much darker pelt color than the older one, asked, the curiosity obvious in his brilliant eyes. Brilliant? She shook her head, trying to forget the sudden description she just thought. Sarasa stares at the young male again and now was feeling an intense obligation to answer his question.

"I ... I'm Sarasa..." She finally said, her voice breaking and weak from exhaustion and fear. "I'm  His daughter." She nodded to the direction where Raiden was, thinking maybe if he knew who she was he'd back away but that might actually be worse, now that she thought about it too late.
[/color]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm

((Sorry about not posting... things have been coming up... I should have sent a warning))

Kivuli

The shadowy female watched as her pack returned from the battle. Her orange eyes assessed each member in turn, finding flaws and weaknesses in any and every move they made. Kriff was breathing slowly and cringing each time. Rib problem, easy. Lilith looked fine apart from the blood clotted in her fur, she'd taken a beating but that did not hinder her. There was still weariness to consider. Oliver had yet to return... probably off with the little morsel or looking for it. Either way, they'd be back. The wolf who sparked her interest most was Vincent... he'd always been no fun. No fun at all. But he looked like he'd had plenty during the fight, based upon the especially-pronounced limp. She peered closer at it, straining her neck out and narrowing her eyes. Not only was it limping, but it was dragging. He had no control on it... it was useless. A smile crept to her lips and the spark of madness lit in her eyes. She gazed hungrily at him, like prey... which is exactly what he was...

(... It seems like everyone wants Vincent dead nowadays, huh? o-o )

Kivuli stayed where she was for the moment and trained her eyes on the old male as he laid down on the rock. How boring. He must be tired... good thing Kivuli wasn't. Ready to go! She shifted onto her pads, ready to leap, when a sudden noise made her attention snap to the forest behind the male. He didn't notice, but she did. She stared, sure she wasn't crazy... well, she was, but meaning she wasn't just hearing things. It proved right as a wolf appeared and stood over him. She didn't recognize this wolf, anything about it, but as Vincent's head turned he did. It stood on his throat, ready to kill... hey! That was her job! A growl began to form until another wolf appeared, and the unknown attacker stopped... and fled. Kivuli, not even bothering with Vincent's hero, took off after the stranger. Pulling ahead, she scaled a short tree in no time. As it passed, she called, "Do you know where you are?" and leapt away into the shadows before she could be seen. She circled back in the bushes and whispered, "how does the feather recognize the stone?" and moved again in case it came after her. 'No one ever finds me... I am a shadow... I am Kivuli...'
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 am

|Raiden|

"arghh ... ughh." He grunted, his whole body now ached with bruises and wounds. "Where am I?"[i] He asked within the confinements of his mind. It was dark or more like pitch black. There was nothing there when he finally opened his eyes, only darkness. No leaves, no trees, not even the moon or sun could be seen. [i]"Am I dead?" was the second question that came to mind but then he felt pain. "If I was dead I wouldn't be feeling pain, would I?" After finding that out he tried to walk around but there was no one, just him and silence. Panic started to rise withing him.

"What's going on? Who's this?"

He flinched at the sudden voice.

"Who are you?!" He yelled but there was no answer.

"Calm down." A different voice said but this one he was familiar with. Raiden involuntarily growled at the sound of Cerberus's voice.

"WHERE ARE YOU CERBERUS?!" His booming deep voice echoed from where he was, hurting his ears but still voices kept coming from a place he didn't know. None of the answering voices answered his questions but both voices seem to be in a conversation.

"Is this...?"
"Yes, he is." Another growl erupted from Raiden's burning throat.
"For now he stays with us. He can't escape nor can he disobey my orders."

"What has he done to me?" Another question that no one would answer. Seconds .. Minutes passed, he pondered and panicked at what has become of him until a light flashed by his eyes and suddenly he could see his surroundings, the blindness gone but still it was dark. He saw everything so clearly but he somehow can't stand. His body shook but no one was anywhere near him.

"Wait?! I just stood! .. but I didn't move anything!?"He said in a panic but then he realized that he was only speaking within his mind.

"I'm trapped .. " He said in defeat, upon realizing what his brother's capabilities.

[OOC: Just to sum it up. Raiden is currently trapped within his consciousness. Can't do anything but watch as Cerberus makes a puppet out of his body.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:49 am

(OOC: I feel like I haven't posted here in forever. My apologies, I've been busy and things have come up so, yea. Sorry about that.)

Lilith rolled her eyes at Kriff's snide remarks. He wasn't worth the trouble. Stupid cripple wouldn't even be a good fight or be able to chase her not nearly as far as she wanted to go. She stood and walked grumpily away from the rest of the pack. She heard a fight and appeared just in time to see Vincent gasping on the ground and a wolf she couldn't identify run into the woods. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a black form almost identical to herself take off after them. Kivuli...She smiled to herself. She always knows of ways to have fun. Lilith turned and slipped silently away from Vincent before she was seen. She followed stealthily behind the two wolves and saw Kivuli's act. Lilith grinned and following her example, leaped into a tree and scampered through the branches. She copied the other black fae's movements and circled the trespasser from the opposite side. She heard her talking and mimicked her voice. "Trespassers aren't welcome here." She said hoarsely following the female's lead. She slipped in and out of the shadows and branches. She answered the female's riddle. "The stone is unaware of the feather's presence. Until the feather is right on top of it." She slipped away. "But by then it is too late for the stone..."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Oliver

Oliver arrived to camp as a stumbling, bloodied mess. Everything was to much to comprehend. Everything was to much. Everything was to- Nothing made sense. In past years he may have kept a more level-head, a head that sorted everything out and found a solution. But not now. Blood dripped from his muzzle, matted in the fur of his neck, and seeped through the skin of his vunrable throat. He could've died right then and there and not given a doe's tail about it. If anyone were to ask him how he felt, the awnser would be 'numb,' but they'd more likely get their eyes slashed out instead. He only found one thing to be true; He had lied. And he wanted Hova back. And he wasn't the best at math. His flesh and blood, presumably dead daughter escaped his thoughts. They took her... Those cold-blooded b- The thought caught in his mind like words in a mental throat. He saw the red Dire, and knew exactly who he was. The scent of S.o.S clung to his body like a second pelt, and even from here, Oliver could identify it. More wolves stood around, and like everything else, he lacked any perception of what was going on. But he didn't care. He just wanted to see him die. The founder of that pup-snatching pack deserved to die. They could be doing anything to her. Trying to get information that wasn't there, keeping her as bait to lure them into a trap. If it were the later, she wouldn't last long before they realized no one was coming. This pack would never do something like that. He seathed, not caring if he was intruding on something. He just wanted to see the brute die.

Last edited by Silk. on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:55 am

|Cerberus|

Having felt the movement, he grinned. "So, you're finally awake brother." He said, turning his head to face Raiden. "Why don't you sit down." He added with a smirk on his face.

"I see that it went rather fast. You've put up less resistance than your daughter." He speculated. He got his attention back to Sarasa who seemed to be in a conversation with Kriff. "What the heck is she doing talking to HIM!" Cerberus spouted, forgetting about his brother but held still in his place.

|Raiden|

Little by little he felt his body become his again but still, he wasn't in control of his actions. He heard Cerberus spout nonsense and he would have ripped his brother to shreds if he could but he can't, much to his dismay. Just like what Cerberus said, Raiden can't hurt or disobey him now.

As his brother was distracted, Raiden scanned the area, not moving from where he now stood. He caught sight of a furious looking wolf. He had to double take before he recognized who the wolf was.

"That's the wolf that had a pup with him, right? But where's the pup now?" Again, no words escaped his lips and it was only in his mind that he spoke. Raiden stared at the male wolf as it looked more and more angry by the second it laid eyes on him.

Raiden's body now tensed and hackles raised. His claws dug to the dirt as he crouched down in a defensive stance. A growl emitted from his dry throat as an answer to the gray wolf's presence.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Vincent

His ear twitched. "Why is he here then? He's another mouth to feed, like the little runt would have been. What are you going to do with him?" Vincent growled, speaking of Cerberus' brother like he was nothing more than a pup. He looked sideways at the large red male and eyed him cautiously. 'Couldn't disobey his orders'... what was that about? Vincent's eyes kept coming back to Raiden's... the lack-of-seeing in them unnerved him and he averted his gaze best he could. "Well, fine then I guess, he may be useful..." Vincent looked over his shoulder at the female who'd fetched him, who currently stood in a conversation with his son. He turned back to Cerberus. "But again, who is she?" he asked, calming himself with deep breaths.

???

She looked about calmly, not following which way they were. It wasn't hard to pick out one voice from the other. "Yes, I am aware of my surroundings, child... I've lived here longer than either of you has. It is you who trespasses, not I." She continued walking, practically ignoring them. Her grey paws moved over the earth without a sound, her familiarity with the landscape evident in her movements. She stopped and eyed the trees around her, knowing they still followed. "Do not think I am your prey, for you would be sadly mistaken," she warned, a smirk coming to her silver-flecked muzzle. "Especially if you are curious about who you are..." she added ominously, letting it sink in before she continued walking.
(Character info will be put on Vincent and Kriff's bio page when I reveal her name...)

Kriff

He dark chuckle formed when she startled, only egging him on. "Easy there, I'm not going to hurt ya," he said, coming up beside her. Jeesh, she seemed timid. Not as bad as Hova had been, but still. He could work on her. His ears remained up and alert, focus solely on the female. (I assume she's close to his age... right?) A smirk came easily to his lips when her half-hearted growl tried to deter him. "Lighten up, sweetheart, we're all friends here. You don't need to pull a ruse on me, and even so, if you insist on one, you need to work on your acting skills a bit. I can help if you need," he offered. Of course, no one was friends here really, but he wanted her to feel more comfortable. She was too tensed up, probably because she didn't know any of them. He felt the mistrust practically oozing off her. "Sarasa..." he repeated. "Beautiful... a pretty name to match a pretty face, eh?" he commented, the grin still on his face. By now he was just flattering her, not that it wasn't the truth to him, but it still wasn't entirely needed. When she mentioned being someone's daughter he glanced in that direction and saw Cerberus, Vincent, and a red wolf he didn't recognize at all but he assumed based on the likeness was who she meant. "Him?" he clarified, nodding towards the red dire (Raiden). "Ehh, don't know, don't care," he shrugged, returning his attention to her. "Hey, whaddya say we get out of here and I show you around?" he asked, eyes glinting mischievously. His ear flicked as he heard Cerberus. "She's enjoying herself for once, maybe?" he called sarcastically, not really knowing for sure but based on her responses so far he figured as much.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:44 am

|Cerberus|

"But again, who is she?"

Cerberus took a second before he answered. Maybe a hint of hesitation if he should tell the old brute the truth or not.
".. That is Sarasa. My brother's daughter." He chose to not tell the whole truth. Might be best for now. "Anyways.. I have her here since she can heal almost anyone, even you and that now useless leg you have there." He said grudgingly.

|Sarasa|

"Ehh, don't know, don't care,"

"... You wouldn't say that if only you knew the whole truth." She mumbled under her breath, low enough that the male wouldn't hear her. She wouldn't be in the mood to entertain a strangers curiosity.

"What the heck is she doing talking to HIM!"

"I... umm I was just--" Before she could even finish, the young male in front of her had already butted in.

"She's enjoying herself for once, maybe?"

Sarasa flinched as she heard the young male's snide comments, afraid of what Cerberus would do to him but Cerberus remained calm for once and continued to discuss something with Vincent. She felt relieved

"Are you crazy?!" She half yelled at him, surprising even herself.

|Raiden|

Raiden still sat like a statue behind Cerberus as he heard every word that his brother had to say. He caught himself sighing in relief as he heard that Cerberus wanted to remain Sarasa as her mate a secret. Based on the current observation Raiden's dull eyes could see, the relationship within the pack wasn't all that homey and friendly. If everyone knew their relation (or at least the ones that needed to be hid) the others might not like it and turn their anger on his daughter. He would like to avoid that as much as possible.

Catching a glimpse at the two wolves, which was Sarasa and a young male not far from her age, talking. "Get away from her..." Was what he screamed in his head. Raiden sensed that this male might be even more dangerous for Sarasa than Cerberus would be.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Vincent

Vincent growled at the mention. "It just needs a bit of time," he growled, though he was not sure. He eyed the young female, then her "father". It was not hard to believe Cerberus; "Sarasa" looked almost like him. Vincent turned back to Cerberus. "Nevertheless, it is a good thing she is here. Some more than others are in need of a healer..." His gaze traveled to Kriff with boredom unitl he noticed what his son was actually doing. "Let her be, son," he said emotionlessly.

Kriff

Kriff saw her mouth move but heard nothing. "Something to hide?" he asked jokingly, nudging her shoulder. He didn't press. "Well, whatever. Maybe you'll tell me someday." His grin gave away a feeling of wanting this female to stick around.

Kriff's eyes turned to Sarasa without moving his head, still turned to Cerberus. He smirked. "Maybe, but just a little," he said half-truthfully. "And it's all because of you." His ears perked, glancing between the two. What was her deal with Cerberus? She treated him like something to be feared...

A wave of pain hit Kriff's head and he winced, giving a small groan. His eyes squeezed shut. As it began to fade, he opened one eye. In front of him stood Sarasa's father, whoever he was, staring with dull, lifeless green eyes. It was actually unnerving... but at the same time, exciting. ((OOC: I figure if Raiden is trapped within his own mind, maybe he can influence or at least express himself through other's? I dunno, pass this off as a coincidental headache if you don't like the idea, Raiden)) He took another second to watch the male before turning back to his daughter. "So, did you want me to show you around? It's a nice place here, when you get used to it..." He didn't mention that he himself wasn't used to it. He just wanted her to come along..

Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:47 am

[OOC: It's fine Blade. It's actually an awesome idea. Let's go with it. It seems interesting. Smile]

|Cerberus|

"It just needs a bit of time,"

"Just have Sarasa have a look at it. She's been staring at it for awhile." He rolled his eyes at the old brute's stubbornness.

"Let her be, son,"

Cerberus gave out a snarl. "Leave em." He said. Even though he hated for Vincent's son to be anywhere near Sarasa, he had to act like they weren't mates at all and this was the perfect cover up. "Just remind your son to not do anything inappropriate or I'll skin him alive." He threatened with a loud growl. He stood up and confronted his brother. "You. come with me. We need to send a message to that 'lovely' mate of yours." He said with an evil chuckle. He turned his head to the side to face Vincent and spoke. "Get that leg fixed. I'll be needing to discuss other plans with you later."

|Raiden|

Raiden sat there beside Cerberus like a loyal guard dog, but he was anything but loyal. 'Loyal?? Hah! Don't make me laugh, brother. I would have killed you by now if I wasn't trapped.' He said in the confinements of his own mind and obviously not being heard by anyone but himself. Frustrated as ever.

"You. come with me. We need to send a message to that 'lovely' mate of yours." He heard, giving Cerberus a well deserved snarl.. if only he could hear him. He followed Cerberus but not before taking another glance at the young male that was with Sarasa and gave him a death stare (glare). 'Hah. I guess I can act hostile at anybody else here except for Cerberus.' He smirked at his new found discovery.

|Sarasa|

"Something to hide?"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you'll tell me someday."

'... where does this guy get all his confidence from.' She internally asked to herself.

"So, did you want me to show you around? It's a nice place here, when you get used to it..."

She glanced at the surroundings and scoffed. "Hah. I'm not convinced." She held her head high like she owned the place... well not really but she felt comfortable with this male. Not entirely but she still felt somehow safe. "Anyways.. Let's go. Oh wait.. I have to look at you father's leg first." She remembered at the last minute. "Help me find some useful herbs while you're giving me a tour." She asked with a cheeky smile on her face. Despite what was happening she was having fun.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Key:
Key hid in some bushes. She was upwind of the Axis pack so, they could not smell her. She looked over them, waiting for the right time. "I'll get my payback." she thought. Her eyes were still orange with rage.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Raven slipped silently next to Key. She glanced sideways at the smaller black fae. "Didn't mean to scare you," she said in a harsh whisper. "What are you doing here?" She asked. She looked through the leaves at the Militias forces. There was Cerberus in all his glory and she growled silently to herself. She saw another old male, who walked with a limp. Nearby she saw a young green male conversing with, who only could be Raidens daughter, Sarasa. They looked so alike. She turned her gaze back to Cerberus and saw Raiden with him. She heard them talk about her and her hackles raised, but she didn't move. The two of them turned and started walking away. Hold on Raid, she thought. Help is coming...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Key:
Key turned showing Raven her dark orange eyes. They didn't seem to be gold anymore and they were filled with cold hate. She growled lowly "You didn't scare me. I've been waiting for you. The time is near. As for the reason I'm here well, it's the same as you and few more." she said. Then she turned to look down at the pack again.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Kivuli

Her eyes narrowed. This stranger was an odd little duck, but an interesting one. Kivuli had never encountered anyone blatantly unaffected by her games. Pretenders yes, wolves who tried to be braver than they felt yes, but not genuinely uniterested. This didn't anger Kivuli (Kivuli was not prone to anger, no no not I) but intrigued her. She wanted to know more about this wolf. This greyish wolf. The words 'who you are' caught in Kivuli's mind and completely forgetting the stealthy little game she emerged from the shadows silently. "Then who am I?" she said with uncertainty, appearing almost... sane.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Kriff

Kriff smiled back. "I'd be glad to help." But he wasn't. Old geezer getting himself hurt, and he was playing nursemaid. "After all, it would be an HONOR to serve my dearly beloved father," he said sarcastically. Raising his voice just a little, hoping Vincent would hear. "What kind of medicines do you need? I'm not familiar with plants but I have a good eye for detail. You'll just have to tell what they look like and I'm sure I can figure it out soon enough." he spoke to Sarasa, giving her a charming smile. He knew a bit more about plants than he let on, considering he didn't like accepting help and usually tended his own wounds, but letting her think she knew more than him would make her feel special. (Though she probably did know a lot more regardless) Well, not that she wasn't, but females always liked compliments. Sarasa also seemed to like being able to do things herself and not having to rely on someone. "I'm all ears. Well, and eyes," giving her a look up and down. There weren't too many females his age besides that crazy one Kivuli, whom he wanted nothing to do with, and Lilith, who he very much doubted would let him anywhere near her. She'd probably just mock him.

???

A small smile touched my lips as she emerged, or at least one of them did. Good, just the one I wanted to see. "My dear Kivuli, tell your "friend" I am not fond of your hunting games. You behave like pups when you are fine young ladies." She swiveled her head, calling over her shoulder in a non-chalant, general-direction kind of shout. "I know you're there, dear, and I can assure you I am of no threat to you... unless you make a nuisance of yourself. Come on out... I suppose I'm here to talk now." How quaint of me. This was the most I'd talked in eons, at least to another wolf. I talked to myself all the time. Not much to talk to anyways, when you're banished...
(and now, to reveal her... I trust you knew she was female. Some of you might have already guessed who she was, but I figured I might as well reveal her as a celebration of my glorious return... computer fixed, finally Cool  )
I sat, up and straight, then flicked my tail over my paws. "To begin, to tell you who you are... I must begin with who I am. I am Kira. And I suppose if I believed in a higher being I would thank him or her for delivering your pack to me... for I have a quarrel within your ranks. I'm just glad that you have been driven to my territory." My eyes bore into Kivuli. She didn't know me... but I knew her. I knew her better than herself... (and yes, Mira knows what's going on with these two. You'll all know eventually too Wink  )

Vincent

"Fine, if she insists," he grumbled, eyeing Cerberus for his next comment. Cerberus never approved of anyone in the pack getting very close. It was probably why no one got along, not that their own tempers didn't set the pack against one another. Only one thing really tied them together: a mutual love to slaughter, to be cruel and vicious and make others suffer. Walking up to the red female, his eyes narrowed. "Well then? Let's get on with it." His eyes flicked to his son, having heard the comment. "You heard Cerberus, I trust. Sarasa is a guest, to be treated with respect. Not some piece of meat for you to devour. If you get into any rebellious actions further, I'll skin you alive myself." He knew Kriff, what he was capable of, and much more what he'd do to Sarasa given the first opportunity. "Watch out for this one," he warned her, nodding once with his head towards his son, "you'll thank me later." Vincent let his body sink to the ground, splaying out his useless leg for her. That was the only reason he remained here.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:46 am

Lilith
Lilith watched the crazy Kivuli and remained hidden among the trees, kept from sight. The wolf they had targeted was a grey color, the typical color of a wolf. This struck her has a bit odd. She hadn't met many "normal" wolves in a while. She laughed softly to herself and crept around to the wolves opposite flank, so he faced away from her. He saw Kivuli but he hadn't seen her yet. She lowered her head and raised her hackles, almost giving one the impression that she was a small bear. Her red markings looked almost like gory bloodstains on her fur. This will be interesting, she thought. She approached the wolf from its blind side. "What am I?" she asked coolly.

Raven
Raven watched Key, her anger visible in her eyes. They kept flashing orange in her fury. "Calm your anger Key," I said quietly. "Our time for vengeance will come. Patience is essential to eliminate a quarry as big as this. Patience and strategy. We are daughters of the night and as such we strike under the cover of darkness. You will have your revenge Key, soon enough." She laid down and continued staring out at the pack. We are here Raiden, be strong...I thought....
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 pm

"I know." replied Key. "Night is when I come alive. Anger is when my strength can be seen. I wasn't angry at Moon therefore I didn't fight my best. Anger is my power. One that I must use wisely." Key's voice was soft, almost mother like. She laid down to wait calmly but her eyes remained as they were.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Raven eyed Key warily. She was filled with anger and unpredictable. She thought carefully about her words, if she said the wrong thing she didn't want to chance Key exposing them accidentally to the Militia. Then she would be of no help at all for Raiden. Hold on, she thought to him, just hold on. She looked at Key, her silver eyes meeting ones of blaze orange. "Anger is a strength," she said quietly. "Anger can also flare out of control like an angry fire. That is what anger is. An internal flame that blazes and dies with turns of our emotion. It can get out of control and consume us entirely. Fueled by our bodies until we can not function and we can not think with rationality. That is fury. When it reaches to a point where we can not go back, and then it becomes insanity." I laid down next to her and eyed the other wolves through the bushes. Quietly I added. "The fire can be controlled." More to myself than her I said. "When the fire is calmed by will, it means you are in control of it. The flame is still there but it is less. A small light is good. When the fire is completely gone then you have reached peace."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 am

"Raven, I will keep my anger under control. You have my word." Key said seeming calm. Her gaze stayed as it was though. But Key wasn't sure about that. She had used her once dark half before and had almost lost herself within it. That was on the day she was ban. Her dark half was a powerful thing that she did not yet how to fully use. It could take over her tonight. "I will control it." she said softly to herself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:35 am

Raven glanced at the female next to her and listened to her words. "That's good Key," she said softly. "I could not afford to lose you tonight. You are important." She looked back. "I trust your word Key."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Key nodded. She felt good about this. She felt as if she was being useful to her pack for the very first time. With that her rage let go of her. Only to come back when the fighting begin. Her gaze was normal again.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:50 am

Raven watched Key and saw the glow in her eyes fade and almost completely disappear. She nodded and then turned back to the Militia's forces. Good girl Key, she thought.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 am

|Sarasa|

Vincent, the old male that she was suppose to help heal spoke to her in a warning to his own son. She nodded and took glances at Kriff, who seems to want to do better things.

"I'll put my guard up then." She said reassuringly to the old male, though even without Vincent's warning, she already knows that she's not in a place where she could just trust anyone that easily. She examined Vincent's wounds more carefully when he laid down. She faced Kriff. "You know what, nevermind the herbs. Just get me some water." She said, smiling sweetly. Cleaning away the blood for now is her first concern. She'll find some herbs later.

From afar, she saw her father go somewhere with Cerberus. The lifeless dull eyes that her father had, made her feel remorse that she could never shake off. The insides of her stomach felt like it was flipping and made her feel worse. Not only did she felt bad about herself but she also felt bad physically and internally at that. "Guuh... Just great."She complained to herself.

|Cerberus|

He walked a bit further away from the pack and stopped when he reached a cliff that over views a portion of the lands that the Militia and SOS resided in. "Call that one-horned buck that's supposed to be our dinner. You know? Your friend Titan." He ordered, taking short glances back. He wanted to make sure that no one has followed them. He didn't want anyone else to hear.

No one seemed to be around, or at least that was what his nose and ears told him. He felt no such presence that would be a threat to what he was planning.

|Raiden|

He followed quietly, since its not like he could've done anything else. He stopped when Cerberus suddenly gave an order for him to call Titan. Raiden could only wonder why he wanted that. 'What could he possibly want from Titan?'
Raiden fell silent, fighting within himself. If he were to call upon Titan, the life of his friend would be in danger and if he didn't do what his brother wanted he will feel an intense pain that no one could ever compare to anything and also the possibility of making Cerberus vent his anger upon his daughter.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum